Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

"Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo (30500 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Bravadyconcepts(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
waiting for me own
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Lanretoye(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
no single iphone 4 there...when iphone 7plus is selling fire in Nigeria,for how long have they been in recession self?
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by bennybaba(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now you see me part111.....
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Madness in action, there are some prayers that God wont answer, why not the man pray for God's provision for his members.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Cyriloha(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
dainformant:
This is really funny... Controversial Zambian based pastor -Prophet Anointed Benard, who is known by his members as Commander 1 -was pictured praying on mobile phone in a bid to show the congregation how powerful God is. According to multiple trending reports, the pastor asked them to bring out their mobile phones and prayed that God should miraculously credit their phones.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/pastor-prays-for-recharge-cards-from.html

Yahoooo of the highest ORDER 2017 EDITION
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fools cry

If I denounce my religion today, Christianity is the last religion I can ever think of joining. The God as described in the Bible can NEVER be the ALMIGHTY GOD.
That religion really ridiculed almighty God.

would you rather join the religion that behead people
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by LeSudAfricaine: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
What is happening to the pastors in the Southern Africa with these their silly stunts?

It used to be South Africa, now It is Zambia.

Oh, dem too wan dey on the same level with their Nigerian counterparts owning private jets and universities.
but it used to be Nigeria
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
but it used to be Nigeria

is still is.....
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by BluePearls(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
All these bloggers with incomplete stories.. my question is did the recharge card come?
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by EBEk101(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
End tym pastors everywhere
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Duru009(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
God can do anything......
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Remedy111: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
dainformant:
This is really funny... Controversial Zambian based pastor -Prophet Anointed Benard, who is known by his members as Commander 1 -was pictured praying on mobile phone in a bid to show the congregation how powerful God is. According to multiple trending reports, the pastor asked them to bring out their mobile phones and prayed that God should miraculously credit their phones.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/pastor-prays-for-recharge-cards-from.html
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by dsocioemmy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
chaiiii na wao.... our God don suffer for this people hand o
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Remedy111: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
God is able
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by ralph12: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
dainformant:

scammer
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Were the phones recharged after the prayer
This pastor sef is trying God oo
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by masqot(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
... and what happened?
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Samoranopapa(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol madness at its peak
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Kobicove(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Truly, we Africans are very daft! undecided
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
pweshboi:

ehn ehn.. my brother whose faith is as big as a tuber of yam... for I was blind but now I can see

You don't even recognize sarcasm when you see one
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by pweshboi(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You don't even recognize sarcasm when you see one
lol I guess the picture should have defined what sarcasm is to you... I was being sarcastic as well bro
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by emiratenadis1: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Mr Elijah... Abeg wait make I send my number too
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by emiratenadis1: 1:13am On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by thunderbabs: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Hw about iphone 7s dropping from heaven
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by ofwest47(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
All these pastors and prophets of dooms are making themselves Gods, imagine a so called pastor saying he is commanding credit into the phones of worshippers from the telecom providers and the dullard worshippers believe him. See what black African pastors and prophets of dooms have turned Christian religion into.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Cronnie7: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Emm....but God can do anything na....are you trying to put a limit on what he can do? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by rhosmherhy(f): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
end time tins
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by matrix600(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Destined2win:
Even though I believe there is nothing God cannot do but if airtime eventually enters those phones, just know that it was pre-arranged
why do you doubt god, ye of little faith
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by matrix600(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
xynerise:
grin Like seriously?

I wonder what he could be praying?

"The god of MTN, Glo and Etisalat, manifest into these mobile phones and let them make free calls" grin

Imbe undecided
pretty much like that, just the way they pray 'the god of opportunities, god of long life, god of bread and butter ' etc in churches.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by matrix600(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
emmanuel596:
Not all men of GOD are fake and fetish i have witneesed live miracles, sings and wonders... GOD still uses people to do great things
yes,like this man
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by matrix600(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2017
aydought:
God cannot be mocked. The guy is only mocking himself and he will pay the ultimate price! Exod. 20:7 "Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain"
mathew 7:7, ask and it shall be given, the man has just shown his faith in God, it's up to God to deliver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.