Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (42448 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Okay pastor..so its an eye for an eye...smh
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by SuperBlack: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
They are attacking you because you said El-Rufai is a "SHORT DEVIL"
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
If Elrufai tweeted hate speech in the past then he ought to have been prosecuted. But for the fact that another person broke the same law as you doesn't absolve you.

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Tbillz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
K
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by zest17(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
El Rufai's statement is ambigous. The debt could be justice. He never asked anyone to commit murder. This guy is feeling the heat hence all this baseless defense.
Feel which heat?? Wat is ambigous there? Dat statement is point blank or u need soothsayer to interpret dat? Go and arrest him na

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
jmoore:
Abeg where is Keneking?
he dey reset for factory.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
Tonyebarcanista where are you.

This one has been known to sing for every group or party that ypu can think of.

KOWA party shouldn't say he has not sang for them then they ve not flash what he loves most wink
LOL!
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by balanceofterror1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.
Shebi u talk say Nigeria will not recover the damages u will cause her if the DSS arrest u for just one night.

I am not a proponet of Nasiri El'Rufai but his statement is debatable while yours is direct and undebatable.

debatable ko vegetable ni
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by kings09(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Keneking don port tay tay. But defenders like tonyebarcanista, sarrki, bettercreature, madridguy won't see dat of el-rufai
jmoore:
Pastor don't mind those fools. We know the real terrorists. They are the ones defending them by making useless utterances.

"Fulani herdsmen are from Libya"- Buhari

"Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Senegal"- Northern Governors

Useless government!!!

DSS is an attack dog of the APC led FG.

Imagine if Niger delta politicians say that the militants are from Somalia?

Abeg where is Keneking? grin grin

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Spydamannn(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=kenonze post=53153618] Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.
Shebi u talk say Nigeria will not recover the damages u will cause her if the DSS arrest u for just one night.

I am not a proponet of Nasiri El'Rufai but his statement is debatable while yours is direct and undebatable.
[/quote

Look at this one
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by abbey621(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Both El-Rufai and the Apostle are mentally challenged. El-Rufai should be ashamed for failing to keep his state safe and the Apostle should equally be ashamed for not knowing how Nigerians react, his statement is too vague and it could literally mean anything. For example, how do you differentiate between a regular Fulani and a Fulani herdsmen? If not that Christians are naturally patient, a lot of innocent Fulanis (Women and children) could have died by now. Overall I think there needs to be an intervention by the federal government otherwise I see nothing but a genocide waiting to happen.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
El-Rufai's tweet has nothing wrong with it. El-Rufai said that anyone who kills the Fulani will not go scot free and never said Fulanis should go and kill Igbos. Suleman said that his people should kill every Fulani they behold. Can he win Fulani in a war or genocide?

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by ndcide(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
WHETHER EL RUFAI MADE HIS OWN STATEMENT OR NOT.

I SUPPORT APOSTLE SULEMAN 100% ON THIS ISSUE.

AND ANYONE WHO THINKS SULEMAN'S STATEMENT HAS ANY IMPLICATION, IS SIMPLY BEING FOOLISH. BECAUSE THE KILLINGS HAS ALREADY STARTED AND ESCALATED. SO THERE IS NOTHING TO PREVENT BUT TO STOP.

AND ONLY HARD STAND LIKE THAT OF SULEMAN CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

DITTO TO ADENIKE ON RADIO.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Abagworo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
abbey621:
Both El-Rufai and the Apostle are mentally challenged. El-Rufai should be ashamed for failing to keep his state safe and the Apostle should equally be ashamed for not knowing how Nigerians react, his statement is too vague and it could literally mean anything. For example, how do you differentiate between a regular Fulani and a Fulani herdsmen? If not that Christians are naturally patient, a lot of innocent Fulanis (Women and children) could have died by now. Overall I think there needs to be an intervention by the federal government otherwise I see nothing but a genocide waiting to happen.

El-Rufai can only be equated with the fool Suleman if Suleman said that anyone who kills his church members no matter how highly placed must give account. Suleman rather ordered for genocide which if applied might lead to wipe off of his ethnic group.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by eezeribe(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
jmoore:
Pastor don't mind those fools. We know the real terrorists. They are the ones defending them by making useless utterances.

"Fulani herdsmen are from Libya"- Buhari

"Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Senegal"- Northern Governors

Useless government!!!

DSS is an attack dog of the APC led FG.

Imagine if Niger delta politicians say that the militants are from Somalia?

Abeg where is Keneking? grin grin

Very soon,they will tell us that fulani herdsmen are from England

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by ndcide(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abagworo:
El-Rufai's tweet has nothing wrong with it. El-Rufai said that anyone who kills the Fulani will not go scot free and never said Fulanis should go and kill Igbos. Suleman said that his people should kill every Fulani they behold. Can he win Fulani in a war or genocide?

So simplistic. That's why Fulani killed people in your region and nothing happened... So those people in nimbo died for nothing abi? You think this issue is APC PDP?

Nonsense.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by princessayesha(f): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
what you should have said is " southern kaduna people shud defend themselves " not "christians " because the so called "fulanis " are not killing in the name of religion and their actions affect even the muslims living in various places. If they are really after christians then what are they doing in Zamfara state? The've killed more than 20 000 people, all muslims in Zamfara state only. They kidnap rape and steal, They do all sort of things in that place. And yes, they are not originally from Nigeria because they steal cows belonging to the Nigerian Fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by AZeD1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Firstcitizen:
El Rufai's statement is ambigous. The debt could be justice. He never asked anyone to commit murder. This guy is feeling the heat hence all this baseless defense.
The apostle should better talk to he lawyers because there's no way anyone can call El Rufai's tweet hate message.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by duni04(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
This suileman fake pastor is a real "sule". How does El-rufai's tweet qualify as hate speech? Any soldier that kills a Fulani takes a loan repayable. There's no Instruction or command to shoot anyone or kill anyone, where's the hate?
Mr "sule" explicitly said "shoot any Fulani man found near my church". That is the definition of hate. Even see the irony coming from a pastor. These are the kinds of comments that set Rewanda in fire during the 1994 genocide.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by don4real18(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
mumu Pastors, governor and members... the present crop of Pastors makes the Bible a book of fairytale stories
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Mykelpato(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
HellRufai the broom waving Demon
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Misterdhee1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
praiseoski:
The Fulani Nothern agenda to islamize and dominate the south and its christians had been a well planned idea over time. It is actually a pity that most of our leaders(At religious and state level) were and are still cowards till date.
But one thing I know is that whatever is not Gods plan shall fail. So shall their plans.
Amen
Stop repeating the same Baseless shits every time. How come it is only when a Muslim got to lead the country u people started crying Islamization upandan. Weren't xtians killed during Obj and GEJ's eras? Or have Muslims been free of the fulani attacks so far? It pains me Nigeria parades many slowpokes as her citizens. Very very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by AntiWailer: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
The two statements side by side.

Apostle Suleiman

@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM", (@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HIS HEAD"..

El-Rufai.

We will write this for all to read, anyone, soldiers or not that kill a Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

Read and think on your own. Stop borrowing people's brain.

Apostle need to stop lieing. Saying if some one enter by mistake, Kill him and cut his head is not self defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by vislabraye(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
realone2012:
You people should go on, and turn this to a religion war!
Una eyes go clear..

I have some questions to ask;
Are all Fulanis Muslim?
Because you people are making it seem as if its one religion against the other.
Is the population of Southern Kaduna 100% Christian?
Because SD is a predominant Christian area doesn't mean there are no Muslims and people from other religion being affected by this senseless attacks. Or do they ask them if they are Christian before attacking them?
No matter what, violence should be condemned!
I'm surprised people are trying to turn it to a Religion thingy!! War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left.
Religion leaders should know better!

But Buhari and El-Rufai no try at all. Their nonchalant attitude and in-sensitiveness to this matter is the reason why it's escalating like this. Haba! They really are disappointing people who believe in them!

Well, what do I know?

So you see the reason why pst. Samson is making such statement ? A Deeper Life woman was killed up North because she politely asked a Moslem not to do his ablution near her shop. And she got killed. Do you know what Buhari said ? He said we should respect each other's religion ?

Another woman was killed because she was carrying out morning cry. Some people say that she has no right to disturb the peace of neighbours. But does that justify the murder ?
The truth is that Christians are the major victims of this crisis. If any moslem was killed in Southern Kaduna, it must be collateral damage. No one wants war but what do you do when they bring war to your doorstep

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by stinechykee: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.

Who is this professional zombie posting poo here? May your entire family be wipe out by Fulani Herdsmen IJN
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where is the evidence? Stop been brain washed guy, same man of gods first wish El-Rufai dead.

kings09:
Keneking don port tay tay. But defenders like tonyebarcanista, sarrki, bettercreature, madridguy won't see dat of el-rufai
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by AntiWailer: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
ndcide:
WHETHER EL RUFAI MADE HIS OWN STATEMENT OR NOT.

I SUPPORT APOSTLE SULEMAN 100% ON THIS ISSUE.

AND ANYONE WHO THINKS SULEMAN'S STATEMENT HAS ANY IMPLICATION, IS SIMPLY BEING FOOLISH. BECAUSE THE KILLINGS HAS ALREADY STARTED AND ESCALATED. SO THERE IS NOTHING TO PREVENT BUT TO STOP.

AND ONLY HARD STAND LIKE THAT OF SULEMAN CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

DITTO TO ADENIKE ON RADIO.

So when you are going and you see any Fulani on the road. Kill him in self defence.

M0r0ns.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by KaptainAfrika: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Apostle Suleiman, it is okay. You said what you said, in anger. You are human. Ask God for forgiveness for what you said.

That aside, I believe the point you are making now, is the point you should have made before i.e. there is a difference between self-defense and revenge, and that victims of these attacks should defend themselves. I see no contradiction in defending yourself and your family and Christ's command to love those who hate us, and forgive those who trespass against us. I am all for self-defence especially as the government is failing in its duties of law and order, and if in the course of self-defence the government arrests Christians for defending themselves, we will know for sure then, who is on who's side.

Let us as Christians, never forget, that our true enemy is the devil (Ephesians 6:12). He whispers into the ear of one and into the ear of another, and seats back and watches as brothers and neighbours shed blood, all because we are all made in God's image and he hates God.

It is not easy to be like Jesus Christ in this wicked world, everything exists just to get you to muddle your Christian testimony, when faced with trials and tribulations let us always remember the promise of Christ (Matthew 28:20 and 1 John 4:4 and John 16:33). Christian brethren, do not repay evil with evil, even as you defend yourself and your families, do so with the sole intent of preventing harm coming to them. #SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
stinechykee:
Who is this professional zombie posting poo here? May your entire family be wipe out by Fulani Herdsmen IJN

U are a misbegotten
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by hedonistic: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Under Buhari's watch, Nigeria is more divided than ever.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by abbey621(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abagworo:

El-Rufai can only be equated with the fool Suleman if Suleman said that anyone who kills his church members no matter how highly placed must give account. Suleman rather ordered for genocide which if applied might lead to wipe off of his ethnic group.

Who is the governor of the State? Who is in charge of security in the State? I fully blame El-Rufai for not doing enough to protect lives of citizens in Southern Kaduna!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.