Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN (24446 Views)

Just In: CBN Sells Dollars At N380/USD / Political Interference In CBN Operations Led To Recession – Moghalu / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by tafrica(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
danmasani101:

Those you mentioned are certified zombies, you will never see them on such threads that exposes Gen. Cassandra

A dollar is now 500 and over 500 in some quarters, But Seun and his goons are still hiding this thread from Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Paperwhite(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ok
Is "Ok" what you gat to say? Guess you're one of the fanatic supporter of all corruption was perpetuated only by PDP? See how Buhari & his corrupt government is taken you guys to the cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Paperwhite(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
Vedaxcool...come here..

Have you blamed gej today??

grin grin grin

You mind the the hypocrite & his bunch of deluded herded brethren? Buhari is the worse thing to happen to leadership in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Paperwhite(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
I knew he was gonna blame gej...zombie first born.... grin grin

You have blamed gej today I await same tomorrow and forever more... grin

Guy lived up to his calling immediately.Zombies are like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by mykeljosef: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

Smiling in a state of hunger cannot be considered smiling spasms of tge face.... who appointed Emefiele answer Jonathan King of thieves lord of corruption and commander in thief of the armed robbers.

chronic diabolic zombie...
your zombieism needs AIDS medicine

your father failed does that mean you have to fail even more?

Gej put him agreed

things are getting worse

cant you remove him

or is keeping him there a method to spite gej??

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
#OccupyCBN
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
No be today. Na who you know for Naija. I met an Aboki on the island 2016, A made guy. He explained this same stuff tome and i was stunned. He married an igbolady.. The lady forced him to marry her and in return she would link him to sources to get dollar at about 150Nairabelow the current rate.... The guy is fully blown... He's a general... No be today Nigeria don spoil. CBN has always been an occult that should be dissolved. CBN , Ports. Customs. Immigration..All of them are thieves

5 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
#OccupyCBN
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by ruggedtimi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wa
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
foolish government heading useless administration.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
The corruption in the CBN as a result of the wide gap between the interbank rates and black market rates for forex stinks to high heavens and is an open secret...

Please tell me something I don't already know! undecided
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by aku626(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
OMG.

YOUTHS come and look at your future. where are they? oh @ linda ikeji's blog or somewhere stupid while your tomorrow is torn in pieces. Tomorrow people would die for a politician that's not even their brother.

4 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by felixomor: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Last last, corruption has hooked our engine.
We thought we mastered it. We failed

Only God knows our final destination.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Charly68: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Baba bubu should have sacked the CBN Governor but up till now it is still business as usual we cant wait for 2019 to come

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by LorDBolton(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:
This administration is the not democracy but kleptocracy; government of the thieves, for the thieves and by the thieves. This is the reason why the C-in-C defends his allies because this is strictly government for the thieves. They don't care about us, but themselves.
They will rather continue making dollars scarce and sharing among themselves and not mind about the inherent inflation that affects common man with that action so far they make their own money.

Buhari is an epitome of failure, corruption, ineptitude and any name you think of.

Oga shut up!

It is this same govt that put forward new incentives for whistle blowers...even offering them 5% of recovered loots so that more and more people can come forward to give such damning evidence.

So once again...shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by me69: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:
Guys, read this, then you will know #OccupyCBN is a noble call

http://leaders.ng/exclusive-whistleblower-gives-leadersng-damning-evidence-corruption-central-bank-nigeria/
CHAIIII if this is true and staffs are not sacked there is no hope
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
that is why they are so adamant not to curb the decline of the Naira...Personal Interest...lol. Nigerians were sold a dummy, na we be the Mugus, well fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

3 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
In similar transactions Kennedy Onyeali, Managing Director of All Seasons Mediacom purchased $9,752 at N30/$1 for the importation of an item simply referred to as HF101, while Alhaji Babagana Mohammed Sheriff, who we believe is a nephew to factional chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) – Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and an in-law of President Muhammadu Buhari, was permitted to purchase $ $35,338.69 at the rate of N101.5/$1 for the importation of an item listed as “invisible”.

Hey Nigeria see who una dey suffer for...Ali Modu Sheriff , the PDP mole and his friends..chai.the man who ran Borno dry and created Boko Haram , still the misery that he has created never do am, if you go to Borno, see almajiris, and beggars, no single industry there, only fuel stations and smuggling to Cameroon, its a dead zone, still these vultures have finished eating the carcass of their dead state and are ruining Nigeria.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
WTF!!
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Mambox: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
The CBN has got independence and cannot be arbitrarily interfered with by the executive. If a Sanusi in all his regalia of outstanding brilliance and outspokenness can be shown the door, the dummy and stooge of necessity called Emefiele imposed by the past administration should equally have been shown the door even of it means circumventing the rigid laws.

It's a doctrine of necessity else, it's a friendly environment for corruption to fester feathered by PMB's government.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by clickwtB(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:
Guys, read this, then you will know #OccupyCBN is a noble call

http://leaders.ng/exclusive-whistleblower-gives-leadersng-damning-evidence-corruption-central-bank-nigeria/
Please PMB sack the current CBN leadership they are betrayers/saboteurs&highly corrupt and will ruin your goverment&all its policies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by taikonet005(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked this is the reason why Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Lordsocrates: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
funny thing wailers will run here to mSasturbate, but CBN is being ran by their own...and the whistle blower bill was signed by PMB to clean stuffs like these

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by nwakibie3(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
this is just the reason why the economy is in shambles.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Emassive(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
#Change .... Why should I continue to pay tax in this country. I will always evade it in all form so I can continue producing my drinking water, Electricity and road by myself. Failed state

2 Likes

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
tafrica:
This administration is the not democracy but kleptocracy; government of the thieves, for the thieves and by the thieves. This is the reason why the C-in-C defends his allies because this is strictly government for the thieves. They don't care about us, but themselves.
They will rather continue making dollars scarce and sharing among themselves and not mind about the inherent inflation that affects common man with that action so far they make their own money.

Buhari is an epitome of failure, corruption, ineptitude and any name you think of.
[/s]

Abegi... .even elementary school kids will laugh at this ya expose...

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Everyhing about this BADministration is fraudulent/irresponsible!
CURSED was the day i voted the BRAIN-DEAD nomad!
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by kaboninc(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
tafrica:

A dollar is now 500 and over 500 in some quarters, But Seun and his goons are still hiding this thread from Nairalanders.

Your story is just false and damning not to the Nigerian Government but to whatever school you attended

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Is "Ok" what you gat to say? Guess you're one of the fanatic supporter of all corruption was perpetuated only by PDP? See how Buhari & his corrupt government is taken you guys to the cleaners.
ok
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by frisky2good(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
edoyad:
What is going on in this country ?

I honestly don't know but I'm sure the person below me might have an idea.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by Emassive(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hey... must you blame GEJ for your low sperm or poor performance in bed all the time? You have changed all security heads/chiefs but kept the one controlling the money for you to help you steal our money yet you claimed a man employed him a
vedaxcool:

Smiling in a state of hunger cannot be considered smiling but merely spasms of the face.... who appointed Emefiele answer Jonathan King of thieves lord of corruption and commander in thief of the armed robbers.
Re: Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN by tempest01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jesus Christ...and we are in recession!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Between Wizkid And Dende(egungbohun) / AMCON Takes Over Festus Fadeyi's Pan Ocean Assets Over N240b Debt / First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.