Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? (1976 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
I just got the mail this evening

Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let me give you small tips

GMAT questions will come out
The names present and past GMDs of UBA will come out
Some names of board of directors will come out
Some logical question will come out
Read about UBA and when its was founded and basically the history and every
A few political questions

Thank me later
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Folajola99: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Edwardazuonye:
I just got the mail this evening
I got this today as well.....stating to bring 3 each of d mentioned credentials but in a different text format and a different date....m confused
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Folajola99:
I got this today as well.....stating to bring 3 each of d mentioned credentials but in a different text format and a different date....m confused

What date and location?
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by baybeesean(f): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2017
I got this also. Same text format and date
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Godson1988(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2017
How did u apply
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
From their link here on Nairaland
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by ITAB: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?
Re: Did Anyone Get The UBA Bank Aptitude Test? by ChinemeremGlory(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Pls I need the GMAT questions..
Pls someone should assist me

(1) (Reply)

resource@global_hitech invitation / Massive BANK Contact Center Agents Recruitment (HND/Bsc any discipline) / Are You Unemployed And Between The Ages Of 18-35?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.