Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (12887 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

Bad Belle can hate. I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DozieInc(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bashing loading...
Have got no problems with Judeefcc, 18m or not.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by dingbang(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you were my daughter I would have disowned you and divorced your mother....

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by nightingalee: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
If you were my daughter I would have disowned you and divorced your mother....

I would have used you for rituals daddy.. You can't be entirely useless sir..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Knock yourself out. grin

In 5 years time, when you hear that moniker, you'll run in the other direction like a woman set on fire. tongue

I love it when people learn things the hard way: the lessons stick. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
She likes my Jude embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Weihdone ma
We are still watsshing from the high place
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
DozieInc:
Bashing loading...
Have got no problems with Judeefcc, 18m or not.

Abi oo
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Awww.. Baby.. We can do him together

You like threesomes? cool cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2017
that's nice smiley the dude ain't all bad

But why did u have ta name yaself "Niggress" lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Come this small girl, your travel travel rich fiancé don dump you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by dingbang(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I would have used you for rituals daddy.. You can't be entirely useless sir..
grin I think I shouldn't write further... Else I may get banned for what I wish to type next..

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DozieInc(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Abi oo
Sure... He's got not qualms at all.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DozieInc(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:
Choi... Judeefcc come and see your groupies.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

You're mistaking someone with low-self esteem as one with confidence.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Airborne02(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Come this small girl, your travel travel rich fiancé don dump you

If you would use your brain to read my post again.. I didn't say I want a relationship with him. My love for judefcc is agape-inspired!!

Dunno what is wrong with this yeye small boys.. They just take things over the moon

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

babe its piiiii online confidence...he feels like batman behind that keyboard...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Awww.. Baby.. We can do him together

You like threesomes? cool cheesy wink
What's threesomes?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Sandydayziz(f): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
That's interesting... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by sirfee(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
grin ;DI'm just here to read comments.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
that's nice smiley the dude ain't all bad

But why did u have ta name yaself "Niggress" lipsrsealed undecided

Masculine-feminine
Lion-lioness
Tiger-tigress
Nigga-niggress

Since you have chosen to burn your parents' sweat into ashes by not going to school. I would be a good Samaritan enough to school you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

What's threesomes?

Awww sweet!! Looks like you are a V.. or possibly, but you attend deeper life coz it is only people in this category who doesn't know what party is.

Maybe trapqueen77 can explain better
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

What's threesomes?
U-17 noticed... so you dont know what having sex with two other people is called?....but obviously....Oti mad
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Masculine-feminine
Lion-lioness
Tiger-tigress
Nigga-niggress

Since you have chosen to burn your parents' sweat into ashes by not going to school. I would be a good Samaritan enough to school you.
*shakes her head*
Uhn ugh. I know its the female counterpart to the racial slur "Nigger" and that why I bothered asking u why you'd wanna name yaself after it undecided

Despite it being yer choice to choose ya username, its still uhm ... lipsrsealed but nevermind!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

If you would use your brain to read my post again.. I didn't say I want a relationship with him. My love for judefcc is agape-inspired!!

Dunno what is wrong with this yeye small boys.. They just take things over the moon
Chai, see wetin Seun dey cause. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Jay542(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Bad Belle can hate.I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin

You've spoken for yourself and it's cool but there's no point speaking for others.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

You are not the brightest of the bunch are you?smh..you talking agape love after you talked about a thre.esome? I give up..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

You are not the brightest of the bunch are you?smh..you talking agape love after you talked of a thre.esome? I give up..
I like er cheesy she full of fire.
Hella insultive undecided doh
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Jay542:

You've spoken for yourself and it's cool but there's no point speaking for others.

And there is no point wasting your data jumping on my thread. Now, please Swerve before I send you to your ancestors
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I like er cheesy she full of fire. Hella insultive undecided doh[/font]

Lol..she'll burn herself out soon enough..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.