Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (12894 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

cos you're thugging some kind of shït with one of nl legendary warlord
Actually I'm not. I only came to say a few words ,said them and lezz went berserk ..he dragged s**** with himself. I wasn't fighting him
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by EmperorShizzy: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Actually I'm not. I only came to say a few words ,said them and lezz went berserk ..he dragged s**** with himself. I wasn't fighting him

cool I can see you're easygoing cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Why do you find lies so easy to reproduce? At least leave us something good to remember you by. You lack logic, comprehension and minimal cognitive abilities. The least we can demand of you is honesty.

Go and look at your proceeding posts, from jumbing into a matter that doesn't concern you to calling someone a hegoat and all, and you said you weren't fighting or dragging issues.

Just go back to being a silent observer, you lack the mental make-up to argue reasonably
Oh lipsrsealed I love to tease and play I didn't know u would take my "old uncle" jokes seriously I even added " tongue" ta show it was play.

I'm not in the habit of senselessly insulting people

lipsrsealed But U
u aren't blameless in this area
I know u weren't joking u were raving like a lunatic when confronted with an opposing view and the spotlight was off Jude's actions a her and centered on yer own
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
h lipsrsealed I love to tease and play I didn't know u would take my "old uncle" jokes seriously I even added " tongue" ta show this.
I'm not in the habit of senselessly insulting people

lipsrsealed But U
u aren't blameless either and I know u weren't joking
Yeah, I Know the game: when people with poor social integration skills and civility are exposed as animals and hypocrites, they always end up saying they were joking.

You weren't joking. You typed the longest post you ever posted in Nairaland as a response.

Your entire e-life is based on looking and goading for trouble and when you get it, you play the victim.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Yeah, I Know the game: when people with poor social integration skills and civility a exposed as animals and hypocrites, they always end up saying they were joking.

You weren't joking. You typed the longest post you ever posted in Nairaland as a response.

Your entire e-life is based on looking and goading for trouble and when you get it, you play the victim.
No. It was joking whether u believe it or no.
I was trying to keeping this light

I just didn't bank on u taking it to heart and going bersek.
Of course u had already launched insults before I ever began my tease.

Don't confuse yerself its u who think slinging the worst insults u can think of is handling/dealing with some1......not me.

I'd sooner say 'bye' and go
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
No. It was joking whether u believe it or no.
I was trying to keeping this light

I just didn't bank on u taking it to heart and going bersek.
Of course u had already launched insults before I ever began my tease.

Don't confuse yerself its u who think slinging the worst insults u can think of is handling/dealing with some1......not me.

I'd sooner say 'bye' and go

First off, you weren't teasing: you were hurting. It is why I don't like scolding you. You're not enjoyable.

Two, you lack the wits required to tease. Thirdly, you spend your entire life contradicting yourself.

Take a look at your choice of font colour. So odd. That's how your way of reasoning is different from everyone else. You're always maladapted and in dire need of conventional code of conduct therapy.

If you would defend a shameless fraud and scammer for being "resilient" and you would expess disappointment because i make it a habit to beat down everyone who ever crossed my path, then you are...

I don't want to say the word. But your chromosomes and gene were corrupted during their evolutionary process and you were born unable to stay sane for 15 minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:

First off, you weren't teasing: you were hurting. It is why I don't like scolding you. You're not enjoyable.

Two, you're lack the wits required to tease. Thirdly, you spend your entire life contradicting yourself.

Take a look at your choice of font colour. So odd. That's how your way of reasoning is different from everyone else. You're always maladapted and in dire need of conventional code of conduct therapy.

If you would defend a shameless fraud and scammer for being "resilient" and you would expess disappointed because i make it a habit to beat down everyone who ever crossed my path, then you are...

I don't want to say the word. But your chromosomes and gene were corrupted during their evolutionary process and you were born unable to stay sane for 15 minutes.
Lezz what's it to u if Jude comes here to play on this form??

He's not hurt any1 with his lies,which I very much believe is for entertainment.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Tenny05(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Why do you find lies so easy to reproduce? At least leave us something good to remember you by. You lack logic, comprehension and minimal cognitive abilities. The least we can demand of you is honesty.

Go and look at your preceding posts, from jumbing into a matter that doesn't concern you to calling someone a hegoat and all, and you said you weren't fighting or dragging issues.

Just go back to being a silent observer, you lack the mental make-up to argue reasonably
Benita, let it go.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:

I have addressed the other part of this post and have removed them and will now address this section

I inserted myself into the conversation becaue
1 its a form for debating and I wanted to debate the matter

2. I somewhat like Jude . well let me rephrase that
I like his resilience and nonchalant attitude to u hypothetical romancelanders

And i dont need to silently observe i spoke with u civilly until u spoke out of term with me because

U didnt understand my reasoning or my viewpoint on jude' and mine freedoom to do as we please

And through a tartum when i drew comarisspon between the way u and Jude carry yerselfs here and said u both lacked the decorm u lamenated the form needed

It is u sir then who needs to avoid debate/discussion/chats on any topic because u can't handle it without raving and dropping "s.lick" insults (u apparently think are missed undecided) when confronted with an opposing logic and viewpoint

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Stop calling me lezz, Miss American rock-dumb bimbo!

You said what's my business if someone comes into Nairaland impersonating, scheming to defraud and scam people?

What's my business when someone posts a fictitious bank statement of account he got from Google play store as his own? In a public forum? Addressed to the entire public?

You're a refugee in what ever country you belong to. I believe you're typing from a mental correctional facility.

You're the worst of the damned! The most mentally deranged subzero entity to ever visit the cyberspace.

Miss Dementia, did you not see people sending PMs and posts on that thread begging that he should connect them to oil (bunkery?) or whatever?

The word "imbecilé" doesn't even begin to describe the extent of your mental corrosion!

Waste of sperm and egg!!!
And u lamenat the loss of etiquette on the form at the hands of Jude grin u killed it long before he did.

If u pip down and stop running yer blood pressure up
We could have gotten somewhere sooner

If Jude was running an actual scam u should have atlerted Sèun.Period

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
And u lamenat the loss of etiquette on the form at the hands of Jude grin u killed it long before he did.

If u pip down and stop running yer blood pressure up
We could have gotten somewhere sooner

If Jude was running an actual scam u should have atlerted Sèun.Period
Séun would have robbed us the joy of collective torture and disgrace.

E-jungle justice! grin grin grin
That's what's eating you up! grin Dry-boned idiot!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Stop! Start again and slowly reread your best efforts so far at pretending to be a normal functioning human loke everyone else!

Not even a single sense or complete sentence managed to escape from your fingers.

Madam, don't make the mistake of rearing children; they will fare worse than street dogs and mountain wildlings!

Ok seen. Go View my other post to u
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Séun would have robbed us the joy of collective torture and disgrace.

E-jungle justice! grin grin grin
That's what's eating you up! grin Dry-boned idiot!!

grin yeah I knew u didn't care whether those people got scamed or not. Faux concern.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:

Miss voodoo trollop, what's your fück if I care about it or not? Why shifting the goal post?

A thief got caught, exposed and disgraced. A demented thief to South a mental drab like you.

Go cash the virtual #18 billion and buy some flesh with plastic surgery.

Genuine nanny-goat!
Sure he was caught? Or was he trolling in the 1st place?
If he wanted to scam there are plenty people who would fall victim to him as evident by MMM
All he need do is advertise his business outside romanceland

But he didn't .....Because he was doing what he does and that's catch fun by trolling Nairaland,romanceland in particular

And u..... u took it too seriously. Just like u are this debate. Period.

Its clear from our discussion just who is pained and can't handle a discussion and who needs to keep out of them .

And to be plain its not me.

GoodAfternoon Lezz.Nice discussing this matter with u.
Oh! Don't forget ta take yer blood pressure medicine . It will help tongue bye

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

Sure he was caught? Or was he trolling in the 1st place?
If he wanted to scam there are plenty people would fall victim to him as evident by MMM
All he need do is advertise his business outside romanceland

Stop trying too hard to convince me you're sane. Your madness is genuine.
OK, so he hasn't come out to say he was trolling but you're speaking for him to say he was merely trolling and not looking to deceive us.

So why did he clean the last digits of the first bank statement so that people who did a search wouldn't see it was the identical figures access bank used in their advert?

Why did he take 24hrs to re reproduced a Photoshop copy which he hurriedly did to repair his "reputation" and mistakingly wrote 18 billion? He was trolling too.

And he waited 1wk for his oga to come and he snapped and uploaded the pic of an old Toyota corolla as his bought car?

And he was exposed again and he disappeared from Nairaland uisng alternate to do damage control!

DeepFriedPuff:

But he didn't . because he was doing what he does and that's catch fun by trolling Nairaland,romanceland in particular
He was trolling us!!! Only that it backfired and he was exposed as fake and a fraud!

DeepFriedPuff:

And u..... u took it too seriously. Just like u are this debate. Period.
All of Nairaland took it seriously. The person who bursted him was an old non-romancelander!
Everyone knew he clearly set out to deceive except an old brainless prostituté like you who's trying to pull traffic her way.
DeepFriedPuff:

Its clear from or discussion just who is pained and can't handle a discussion and who needs to keep out of them .

And to be clear its not me.

GoodAfternoon Lezz.Nice discussing this matter with u.
Oh! Don't forget ta take yer blood pressure medicine . It will help tongue bye
please, dirty dick-swilling whóre, stop calling me lezz. Except your father has been saving your virginity by practising anal sex with you.

You're right, nothing is as unsettling as a mad woman trying to confuse sane people she's mentally healthy. You deserve to be lethally injected so your mensural flow would skip its path and you die of vagina internal bleeding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tenny05:
Benita, let it go.
How did i come in here?. grin

You must have confused me with the Driveby.killer guy. grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
People get time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Tenny05(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
How did i come in here?. grin

You must have confused me with the Driveby.killer guy. grin
grin yeah. Don't mind that guy undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by jidxin(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Awww.. Baby.. We can do him together
You like threesomes? cool cheesy wink
you obviously a guy
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Tinyemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

If you would use your brain to read my post again.. I didn't say I want a relationship with him. My love for judefcc is agape-inspired!!

Dunno what is wrong with this yeye small boys.. They just take things over the moon

LOL. I'd wanted to type 'pimple- chested teenager' but being that it's none of my business, I'd just whistle and stroll by. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CarrotAndStick: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
shocked old uncle!!! I dey small geh una be pedophile? undecided

No u better go get u a lady thats closer ta yer age tongue old uncle.Bye-bye
Pay no heed to Nairaland rumours. If you see Lezz in real life you'd know you look older.
Calling yourself a 'girl' sounds ridiculous....don't you have a mirror? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Pay no heed to Nairaland rumours. If you see Lezz in real life you'd know you look older.
Calling yourself a 'girl' sounds ridiculous....don't you have a mirror? grin grin grin
wait..... Joshep? Why are u kissing lezz's booty undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CarrotAndStick: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
wait..... Joshep? Why are u kissing lezz's booty undecided
Kiss booty? Nah, just saying it as it is. You really need to see yourself in a mirror and tell yourself the truth. You're not a young girl!
Secondly, I'm not Joseph.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

Kiss booty? Nah, just saying it as it is. You really need to see yourself in a mirror and tell yourself the truth. You're not a young girl!
Secondly, I'm not Joseph.
Oh.
Lezz undecided how many monikers u got,must be up to 20 .
I dont wanna talk again.bye.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CarrotAndStick: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Oh.
Lezz undecided how many monikers u got,must be up to 20 .
I dont wanna talk again.bye.
LOL! From Joseph to Lezz; this is a case of acute dementia. Good bye to you too.

And get a mirror soon!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by joey150(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
puff puff i do not appreciate this your colourful font...its like your every post is screaming for attention.

to the op of this thread...book for rehab asap

drive by killer dude....oh boy! take it easy on puff lady.

this romance section has most of the lousiest people on nairaland
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
CarrotAndStick:

LOL! From Joseph to Lezz; this is a case of acute dementia. Good bye to you too.

And get a mirror soon!
u are too inactive and whenever I have seen u uve been tight with lez z u either him or Joshep,(who's name I always misspell).

I've seen myself everyday. Its u who need corrective lenses. Bye.....again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.