Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) (6386 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by muyi001: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Yoruba actress, Tonia Ferrari Okoro, whose dad is from Delta State and mum from Cameroon is not in the top class yet but hopes to get there someday. She said some people hardly believe her bum is real, to the extent that she had to open it for some guys to see:

That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my nak*d bum.

“They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did. Even the guys were confused.

“Don’t think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief.”

Check here to see Actress Tonia Real Big Bum http://muyigist.com/2016/09/28/naija-celeb-i-strip-nakd-to-prove-my-big-bum-is-real-actress-tonia/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Why cant i see d big bum bum

1 Like

Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by CyberGypsy(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided sad angry
Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by GiaGunn(f): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Who cares if it is real or not biko
Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by Gebbson007(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2017
GiaGunn:
Who cares if it is real or not biko

Only a gel ll say dz

OP BIKO LET US C D BUM ABEG
Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by Elnino4ladies: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
SMH.... Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) by Ayobami7(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? / Couple Caught On Camera Fucking On Rooftop (18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.