Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? (3020 Views)

Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
I happen to have a female friend serving in my primary place of assignment(PPA) who is more like a feminist. She always have this mentality that men and women are equal in the society(which I'm not disputing that). But the issue here is, she's also having that mentality towards any man she will settle down with.

We got into an argument few days ago and she insisted that when she's married, that the house chores must be shared equally with the husband. And that if at all she want to do these chores, that its shouldn't look as a right to the husband. She even went as far as saying after dining with the husband, that he is expected to clear the table and wash the plates being the fact that she went to the market and she prepared the meal.

Some weeks ago she made me believe she will cook for me while I went to watch ManU game against Hull city, but to my greatest surprise, I got home meeting the shiny empty plates I washed earlier on, I would have slept on an empty stomach if not for my garri and beverages that rescued me. Her excuse this morning was that she slept off. I couldn't get angry because she's not my wife yet.

So I'm throwing these questions to the guys in the house, will you allow such attitude from your wife ? Will you share the house chores equally with her ? And will you clear the table after dining with her ?

To the ladies, do you support her views ? if yes, tell us why.

Let's talk NL'dners
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by ucheHapers(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2017
I won't even date such a lady...

5 Likes

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by SexyNairalander: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2017
booked

Nothing dey there
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Tynasparks(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Hell No!!! .... Such words shouldn't be heard of.... Some feminist ehn i just cant understand them.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
She is right though I'm not a feminist
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Give them a yard they would ask for a mile!

Wash once ... Wash till you die!
Cook once .... Cook till you die
Sweep once .... Sweep till you die
Bang once.............. grin

3 Likes

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Sandydayziz(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
That's so wrong... I'd never allow my husband kheengjay do such, I don't see it as a duty buh respect.... Except he's doing it on special a occasion like romantic dinner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
I love ur comment
Tynasparks:
Hell No!!! .... Such words shouldn't be heard of.... Some feminist ehn i just cant understand them.

1 Like

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Mustiboy(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
God forbid. I can only do it when I feel like.

1 Like

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by DozieInc(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Tynasparks:
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Is that a must
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Wannabe feminists do amuse me. Exhibition of rude, selfish, domineering and conceited attitudes aren't what real feminists are made of. The lady was just being petty - she doesn't deserve a responsible man in her life.

Real feminists aren't demanding for authority and avenue of disdain over men instead they are opposed to the idea of "petty" men treating them like serviles rather than equals. They're against any form of psychological oppression. They are propagating live and let live philosophy.

A man is only a first between his equal (woman) in marriage/romantic relationship, and must show same in actions - this is simply what the real feminists are asking for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2017
With that mentality she's not ready to get married.

The house chores are not meant for the men but ladies, if he chose to help out on few it's his choice and shouldn't be mandatory...infact, i love men who know nothing about house chores.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by kheengjay(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:
That's so wrong... I'd never allow my husband kheengjay do such, I don't see it as a duty buh respect.... Except he's doing it on special a occasion like romantic dinner grin grin

awwwwn! how sweet #smiling from ear to eargrin

bae get ready to ger spoilt then..... am not the one to brag but emmm am an awesome cook n romantic candle light dinner will be like an everyday thing

p.s
missing you like kilode
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by ikp120(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Why not? Kini big deal?

But any girl who claims to be a feminist must foot 50% of the bride price and marriage rite bills. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Sandydayziz(f): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2017
kheengjay:

awwwwn! how sweet #smiling from ear to eargrin

bae get ready to ger spoilt then..... am not the one to brag but emmm am an awesome cook n romantic candle light dinner will be like an everyday thing

p.s
missing you like kilode

Ehhehehhehe.... M so blushing right now!! grin grin
Miss u more baby! kiss cool

3 Likes

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by DonGalilo(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Don't be surprised, there are mumu men out there that will gladly accept it.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:

The house chores are not meant for the men but ladies, if he chose to help out on few it's his choice and shouldn't be mandatory...infact, i love men who know nothing about house chores.

This your love ehnnn cheesy cheesy grin

Mama d Mama tongue
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

This your love ehnnn cheesy cheesy grin

Mama d Mama tongue
Lol, in the cause of seeking for gender equality some women have forgotten their sole responsibilities.

How are you love?.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by onyeezeigbo: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, in the cause of seeking for gender equality some women have forgotten their sole responsibilities.

How are you love?.

Covering laziness with feminism cheesy grin shocked

I'm good Twinnie, can't wait to drop my pen and end this yeye exam fah cry angry

You've been good, yeah? kiss
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Covering laziness with feminism cheesy grin shocked

I'm good Twinnie, can't wait to drop my pen and end this yeye exam fah cry angry

You've been good, yeah? kiss
Thing one the exams are "yeye exams" hope you've written well?. grin
I am just bored here sha.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Give them a yard they would ask for a mile!

Wash once ... Wash till you die!
Cook once .... Cook till you die
Sweep once .... Sweep till you die
Bang once.............. grin
my brother you are very correct about that cooking and banging aspect. I don tire for the girl no be small.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
my brother you are very correct about that cooking and banging aspect. I don tire for the girl no be small.
You dey talk your own . if I talk my own ehhhnn. I don leave fully equipped and furnished house for woman because she wan turn me to okon.
I even dey mop.
U know wet in dem dey call sare-ile for inter House sport?
Relay......run
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:

just imagine after spending much money on her head for dowry and marriage, she'll now be telling you to equal the house chores.

She and her parents will just have to return my money and take their daughter.

1 Like

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

You dey talk your own . if I talk my own ehhhnn. I don leave fully equipped and furnished house for woman because she wan turn me to okon.
I even dey mop.
U know wet in dem dey call sare-ile for inter House sport?
Relay......run
cheesy grin

You did the right thing. Me self go begin give her space from today, I no dey for that kind punishment.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyind17:
She is right though I'm not a feminist
but do you know that God created women to be helpers and also be submissive to their men and not to share the chores equally ?
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:

Here I am, one of the men who know nothing about house chores. Now tell me why I won't love Benita27.

Baby(Benita27), you are mine kiss cheesy. #InAugustAlsina'sVoice
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
but do you know that God created women to be helpers and also be submissive to their men and not to share the chores equally ?
Stop that already! You mean men should fold their hands and watch their wives work from morning to night cos they are help meets... Hian!
I'm not saying chores should be shared equally but guy fold your blokos come wash plate if need be. Woman should respect her man and try as much as she can to please him. Sometimes we give bjob just to make him happy. wink
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
DonGalilo:
Don't be surprised, there are mumu men out there that will gladly accept it.
grin

Dem plenty. Infact only little touch on their heads, they are ready to carry a house on their heads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know / See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P / Any Young Man Who Last More Than 10mins During S*x Will Not Go Far In Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.