Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? (3017 Views)

Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
just imagine after spending much money on her head for dowry and marriage, she'll now be telling you to equal the house chores.

She and her parents will just have to return my money and take their daughter.
Is really not about spending so much to marry her, most of them just failed to realize their responsibilities, were their mothers sharing house chores with their dads?.

Nut-case!.

1 Like

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab, good day.

I don't know what's wrong, was unable to quote. grin

How are you?.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyind17:
Stop that already! You mean men should fold their hands and watch their wives work from morning to night cos they are help meets... Hian!
I'm not saying chores should be shared equally but guy fold your blokos come wash plate if need be. Woman should respect her man and try as much as she can to please him. Sometimes we give bjob just to make him happy. wink
at the bolded, what if she marries someone that is naturally lazy as a husband, wouldn't she take up the responsibility or should she just fold her hands aswell and let things get messed up ?

Don't also forget we go down their with our tongues just to make her happy too, not all guys can do that you know wink
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
at the bolded, what if she marries someone that is naturally lazy as a husband, wouldn't she take up the responsibility or should she just fold her hands aswell and let things get messed up ?

Don't also forget we go down their with our tongues just to make her happy too, not all guys can do that you know wink
If she marry a lazy guy, let her teach him house chores.

I know but we are good singersgrin

1 Like

Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oyind17:
If she marry a lazy guy, let her teach him house chores.

I know but we are good singersgrin
cheesy

I love good choristers, I wish I could get a little of your voice on my mic.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
RuggedArab, good day.

I don't know what's wrong, was unable to quote. grin

How are you?.

I am fine dear. How have you been?
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

I am fine dear. How have you been?

Very well, thanks.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Very well, thanks.

where have you been all this while? I just found out that you are my wifey. cheesy

Someone can actually love me for not knowing house chores.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

where have you been all this while? I just found out that you are my wifey. cheesy

Someone can actually love me for not knowing house chores.
Lol. grin
That's minor, i don't see the big deal.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
That's minor, i don't see the big deal.

Please, kini big deal? lets start from there.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

Please, kini big deal? lets start from there.
Sure!. grin
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Sure!. grin

Oya start talking....... I am waiting.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

Oya start talking....... I am waiting.
What am i talking about again?, tell me.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by gedidiah: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Feminist ko fiminis ni..let her tell me that before I pay her dowry...
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by knightsson: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
wizzyrich:
I happen to have a female friend serving in my primary place of assignment(PPA) who is more like a feminist. She always have this mentality that men and women are equal in the society(which I'm not disputing that). But the issue here is, she's also having that mentality towards any man she will settle down with.

We got into an argument few days ago and she insisted that when she's married, that the house chores must be shared equally with the husband. And that if at all she want to do these chores, that its shouldn't look as a right to the husband. She even went as far as saying after dining with the husband, that he is expected to clear the table and wash the plates being the fact that she went to the market and she prepared the meal.

Yesterday she made me believe she will cook for me while I went to watch ManU game against Hull city, but to my greatest surprise, I got home meeting the shiny empty plates I washed earlier on, I would have slept on an empty stomach if not for my lovely garri and beverages that rescued me. Her excuse this morning was that she slept off. I couldn't get angry because she's not my wife.

So I'm throwing these questions to the guys in the house, will you allow such attitude from your wife ? Will you shares the house chores equally with her ? And will you clear the table after dining with her ?

To the ladies, do you support her views ? if yes, tell us why.

Let's talk NL'dners

over my dead today
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
What am i talking about again?, tell me.

hehehe..... never mind.

I hope you are good?
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by knightsson: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tynasparks:
Hell No!!! .... Such words shouldn't be heard of.... Some feminist ehn i just cant understand them.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

hehehe..... never mind.

I hope you are good?
Yeah, just bored here...no light. grin
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Yeah, just bored here...no light. grin

So sorry for that. Was your area affected due to the rain that destroyed electric poles the other day?
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

So sorry for that. Was your area affected due to the rain that destroyed electric poles the other day?
Not at all, we've not had it this afternoon.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by RuggedArab: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Not at all, we've not had it this afternoon.

Where is your location?
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
RuggedArab:

Where is your location?
Current location...trans-amadi. grin
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by mrsfavour(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
NOT BAD
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Chidave9(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can help but I can't share chores with her.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
wizzyrich:
I happen to have a female friend serving in my primary place of assignment(PPA) who is more like a feminist. She always have this mentality that men and women are equal in the society(which I'm not disputing that). But the issue here is, she's also having that mentality towards any man she will settle down with.

We got into an argument few days ago and she insisted that when she's married, that the house chores must be shared equally with the husband. And that if at all she want to do these chores, that its shouldn't look as a right to the husband. She even went as far as saying after dining with the husband, that he is expected to clear the table and wash the plates being the fact that she went to the market and she prepared the meal.

Some weeks ago she made me believe she will cook for me while I went to watch ManU game against Hull city, but to my greatest surprise, I got home meeting the shiny empty plates I washed earlier on, I would have slept on an empty stomach if not for my garri and beverages that rescued me. Her excuse this morning was that she slept off. I couldn't get angry because she's not my wife yet.

So I'm throwing these questions to the guys in the house, will you allow such attitude from your wife ? Will you share the house chores equally with her ? And will you clear the table after dining with her ?

To the ladies, do you support her views ? if yes, tell us why.

Let's talk NL'dners

She is in a world of her's

If you think you can cope, then your choice

But all her dreams will be disappointed in real life
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by Chidave9(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
wizzyrich:
grin

Dem plenty. Infact only little touch on their heads, they are ready to carry a house on their heads.

LOL. If I go gree na kitchen department I go dey, she no go chop until I come back for work, if I don tire she no go chop for the day, if I enter kitchen I go chop bele full before we chop.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
I will assist her with some of the house chores, not all of them, like washing, cleaning the house, etc.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by saibuhari(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Marry a feminist at your own peril. Remain unmarried if the only woman left on earth is a feminist. Same woman that wants to share chores 50-50, will she share financial responsibility 50-50? You take care of your needs and I take care of mine. We both contribute 50% to any project like buying a car, paying house rent, building a house, carrying out repairs, taking care of family members? If we go shopping for family (children) she pays 50% of the cost, school fees, 50% everything 50%. If the answer is yes, then any man that has time for feminist can give it a shot. If not 50-50, its a no, no.
Re: Will U Wash The Plates And Share The House Chores Equally With Your Wife ? by apparentlylaw(m): 3:15am On Jan 11, 2020
One thing I have vouched to do is not to argue with my wife or any woman in this world ..If my wife brings up such idea ..fine I would take it but I would clearly spell it out that if i am to do such, I would specify my own rule too..

Share bills equally too
Manillist View �

If she doesn't agree no need talking too much, one day she would just wake up on a Saturday morning to a fine girl cooking for me in my kitchen with my plate on top of my gas cooker with my hard earned foodstuffs under my roof and any objection to that would warrant a total expulsion from my house , she should practice the feminist view with her father ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vid Miss Anambra 2016 Having Sex With Cucumber With Lesbian Partna Adaobi Nzekwe / Explain / How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.