Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? (6272 Views)

How To Apply For UNICAF University Scholarship (Nigerians Accepted) / pls Hurry now to Procure UNICAF Scholarship!!! / UNICAF: Partly Online Scholarship In South Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Fredoh(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2017
I received a mail from "UNICEF" that I have been approved a scholarship for a masters degree. Though I applied it earlier. I'm I the only one or did anyone receive a similar mail. Attached is the screen shot of the mail. Thanks!

Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by matrixme(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
makes 2 of us. Maybe oyinbo wan scam us for this recession. They promised to call in 3 working days though. Let see how it goes
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Gydion(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2017
ONLINE PROGRAMME
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Fredoh(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
matrixme:
makes 2 of us. Maybe oyinbo wan scam us for this recession. They promised to call in 3 working days though. Let see how it goes
Lol
Let's see how it goes
I can't even remember whether or not it was online program and they didn't state it.
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by adamilare11: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys... I want to join in on the UNICAF Scholarship Program and I'd like to validate the authenticity.

Anyone already involved?
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by eklassical(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
UNICAF is one of the best scholarship awarding institutions in the world! currently running my MBA with payments spread across 20 instalments. email me igho89@yahoo.com if you require further information.
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by wunmi590(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
If anybody has any input concerning UNICAF, he or she should put every helping information here, so that people can also learn from it.

That's what nairaland was created for in the first place, please no "email me" or send me message privately for more information.

2 Likes

Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by iamclime(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2017
UNICAF IS REAL. BUT BY TIME THEY TELL YOU THEIR FEES IN NAIRA (AFTER GIVING YOU 80% OR MORE OFF), YOU WILL JUST BE WEAK! I HAVE BEEN THERE. THE LADY THAT CALLED ME SAID MY FEE WAS ABOUT N1.2MILLION. NA IM I JUST TELL AM THANK YOU, I WILL LOOK INTO IT! grin IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY (WHATEVER AMOUNT THEY MENTION TO YOU), YOU MAY GO FOR IT.
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by samuel3818: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
eklassical:
UNICAF is one of the best scholarship awarding institutions in the world! currently running my MBA with payments spread across 20 instalments. email me igho89@yahoo.com if you require further information.

Hello boss. I would like to know more about this. How did it end eventually?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by ayorinde217(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamclime:
UNICAF IS REAL. BUT BY TIME THEY TELL YOU THEIR FEES IN NAIRA (AFTER GIVING YOU 80% OR MORE OFF), YOU WILL JUST BE WEAK! I HAVE BEEN THERE. THE LADY THAT CALLED ME SAID MY FEE WAS ABOUT N1.2MILLION. NA IM I JUST TELL AM THANK YOU, I WILL LOOK INTO IT! grin IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY (WHATEVER AMOUNT THEY MENTION TO YOU), YOU MAY GO FOR IT.
Accurate! Mine was 1.2million too after 80% discount
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Bobo100: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am a student of University of South Wales under the Unicaf scholarship. Am almost rounding off my MBA modules. Anything you want to know?

Hello boss. I would like to know more about this. How did it end eventually?[/quote]
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Gloriouscrown: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Bobo100 post=64427024]Am a student of University of South Wales under the Unicaf scholarship. Am almost rounding off my MBA modules. Anything you want to know?

Hello, pls how much was your scholarship
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Deebam14(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Bobo100 post=64427024]Am a student of University of South Wales under the Unicaf scholarship. Am almost rounding off my MBA modules. Anything you want to know?

Good afternoon please I would like to know how your program went as I have been accepted and about to pay my deposit thanks
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Greiz25: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hi guys, can you please provide detailed information about unicaf scholarship? will your degree bear unicaf or the name of a recognised school?
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by EngrVin: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello, guess you are almost rounding up your program. How has it been? Kindly assist

[quote author=Deebam14 post=71924888][/quote]
Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by Bubut123: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please how legit is this unicaf stuff

I just got an offer for an MBA with University of East London

1 Like

Re: Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? by jobhunter11: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bubut123:
Please how legit is this unicaf stuff

I just got an offer for an MBA with University of East London

How far? Did you take it?

(1) (Reply)

Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) / SURE-P To Employ 10,000 Women, Youths - Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.