Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Best Birthday Wishes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Birthday Wishes (1488 Views)

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / No Birthday Wishes For Feb 29th Born. / Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Birthday Wishes by SantaDomino(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2017
The way some girls be wishing their fellow girls Happy Birthday on social media will get you thinking that they're advertising them for marriage. They'll be like:
"Happy birthday to this my beautiful, hardworking, intelligent, romantic, smart, sexy, prayerful, funny, honest, and loyal bae. She can pray for Africa. She's the best cook you'll ever come across. She can work work work work work. She's the best person you can talk to. She has all these ideas that beat your normal everyday girl. She can keep fit like kilode. Fluent in spoken grammar. She can read like mad. An intelligent writer. She's even a _virgin_."
All this plenty things and you say na birthday wish?
My dear, na C.V you just write so oh.
That's not my business sha...........

(1) (Reply)

[18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her / Isreal Govt. Orders Africans To Leave Within 90 Days Or Face Imprisonment / Get Free Ethereum Coin Now Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.