Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? (73435 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by kachiz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
deepwater:
The logic is simple, but greed makes it look too insignificant to factor/consider:

someone cashes in for another to cash out.

You cashed in already, you stuck, waist deep, 200K below sea level, and now you want out wink
Now who is gonna bail you?
Who is gonna cash in for you to cash out?
Say God! If you cash out now, will you cash in again? wink
Who is gonna cash in to cash out the person who cashed in to cash you out

Does it makes sense? No and Yes
No, when you cash in
Yes, when you cash out grin

You were playing kalokalo at a different level and when you see them brothers rolling dice on the corner you hate them.
lol @

Brutal! grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by amploir(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is back...
Patience!
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by balowo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Before you invested in MMM you should have ask for the ideology of the community and understand it well. Stop using your greedy attitude to cause panic to the loyalist. There are massive merging today in the community which most people in my structure get merged. For others, be patient, soonest MMM will get normal than ever.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by mystikal(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
balowo:
Before you invested in MMM you should have ask for the ideology of the community and understand it well. Stop using your greedy attitude to cause panic to the loyalist. There are massive merging today in the community which most people in my structure get merged. For others, be patient, soonest MMM will get normal than ever.

So for those that still have the "total daily GH limit has been exceeded" message, wassup with that?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Pinkieblue(f): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by billionjoys: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Many Nigerians in MMM should have started speaking Russian by now.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by obindomanya(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:
i crested the 222 mark

Let me ask you a question , will you repledge ( PH ) if you're eventually paid your money ?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
my dear dis pple here are bunch of haters and wailers... u can get ur moni... i will advice u ph little( below 31,000 ) dats wen u can be paid. until mmm find a new strategy... pls visit d site i heard dey have a new rules.... mmm is wht nigeria needs at dis point in time. Together We Change The World

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by obindomanya(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shortyy:
People are actually getting help, but well idk I'm not even a member of mmm. But my friend got paid yesterday..
how old are u? or is this just that next level of 'denial'. i m sowi but u sound so confused!
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
armadeo:

This got me lol.

They should get trapped instead of her.

Lol

Lol.

This op funny die.
no mind her
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
lele007:

Only you 'just paid this morning', only you 'just got alert'.

Oya, keep lying. Many are the mugus for you to fleece.
Guy , to request to get help no hard and to request to provide help no hard , whether you believe or not no affect the fact say peer to peer system IS HERE TO STAY thousands of people recieve alert daily on sold programs like getr help world wide and MMM is normalizing . my alert enter today and i am one of the trie witnesses . i got my proof . MMM is real . GHW is real . ALERT is real .
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
balowo:
MMM IS REAL AND HERE TO STAY SHAME ON THE HATERS and the fake press . alerts is entering here and there
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
mystikal:

So for those that still have the "total daily GH limit has been exceeded" message, wassup with that?
I had that in the past and today i could GH successfully and i got my alert because i was patience , the press has done their worst carrying fake news not it is SHAME ON THEM . MMM IS HERE TO STAY soon stability will be here full force . shame on haters again.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by aamstih: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eyen mmakakara, send me a pm and I would tell u how to go about it.

ibibiofirstlady:
I observe that participants dont't redeem their PH pledge on MMM. I have almost 200 thousand naira with them. I requested help (GH) on the 14th and I have been matched and rematched, yet none of those people have paid even a kobo. Though I am not "poor" but I need back my money. Someone on palmchat advised me to forget it but I just can't.

I don't know whether I am the only one facing this challenge.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by stonecoldcafe: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

Your money is gone.
Read my lips GONE! Go to your standing mirror, look into it, then pull your ears out and repeat "I will never be involved in get rich quick ponzi schemes again"

NOW GO AND LICK YPUR WOUNDS IN SILENCE...

You were warned. Its a ponzi scheme. In a ponzi scheme, there are winners and losers. The first to cash out are the winners.
Unfortunately, you weren't.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by bluice2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
But they should fulfil their order just like I did so that some of us can get our reward.

Just take it that you sowed a seed. Blessed is the hand that giveth
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
kibra4u:
MMM begins MASSIVE matching of GH and PH

It looks like MMM participants will be smiling to the bank soon as massive merging of GH (get help) is going on this morning.

It appears the long awaited new model is set as people are being paired for payment.

On the group’s Facebook page, one Ascenta Ezeh Iheanacho wrote: "Dispatchers are on top of their game this morning. I guess the new model is set. The ball is now in our court. Merging of GH orders are going on fast. Check your POs and encourage your downlines to make payments to aviod stories that touch. Blocking means loss of marvros now. Be wise all."

Another user, Onyenakara Tochukwu, also had this to say:

"Please if you have checked this morning and you were not matched, check again, matching GH and PH on going massively. Remember

1. Pay from your account only.

2. Do not honor anyone that says pay into different account.

3. Confirm your phone number and email

4. Honor your GH and PH. If you are BLOCKED no more unblocking.

We are MMM, the Key is constant PH and GH. MMM Nigeria is here to stay. LONG LIVE MMM COMMUNITY. LONG LIVE MMM."

Some participants are already jubilating over being merged. and have shared proof.

https://www.naij.com/1084962-mmm-begins-massive-matching-gh-ph.html

THOSE PROVIDING HELPS NOW , WHERE WILL THEIR "HELPS" COME FROM ?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by davids202(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Its a give and take thing. Just make sure you provide help and redeem it people will believe once again and GH would be as easy as the past.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Shortyy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
obindomanya:
how old are u? or is this just that next level of 'denial'. i m sowi but u sound so confused!
I'm tempted to insult you right now but I won't. I'm not a member of mmm. I didn't invest in it.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by haywhy80: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
MARKone:

You need to exercise more patience, I think they are purging the system, it may likely come back, if it does it'll be stronger. The are blocking people, and wiping old mavros if you don't redeem ur PH. Well I've counted my loss, and moving on.
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by progress69: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
chessguru:
e no get wetin you wan talk as you carry our matter for head like MoiMoi elepo , MMM is here to stay , Get help world wide remains solid too , peer to peer system is here to stay . ALERTS CONTINUES TO ENTER while mumu haters are spreading fake news , i PH and GHed today on MMM and GHW . shame on haters .

Lol. Even little brain to decipher comments is far from these clowns
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by progress69: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
balowo:

Stupid money. Abeg show us better merging grin
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by chessguru(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Even little brain to decipher comments is far from these clowns
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by Ebunluv(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:
So nairaland didn't see the massive merging and paying that is going on today..
Promoters of bad and fake news..
Every week bad news on mmm or accidents.
Una no get better news to ever show?
Its very obvious the are against Mmm..
I wonder how this nonsense post made FP.
This mods na God go c una. U think u d do me
i stand with Mmm

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by nnalove(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't worry OP u can as well get all wat u hv lost in mmm to mutualgrantoffice.org and also GHWW too cos is tested nd trusted for more information just call or whatsapp me on... Zero eight zero three zero five five four nine nine one.... OK
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by BonetEzra(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bad Mavrodian, wat has nairaland got to do with ur unpaid fees?? Don't u know where/who to complain..?
Re: MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? by progress69: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy : D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its now give it time?

Hahahahaha

Wonders shall never end

Now I understand why BH easily get recruits for suicide bombings. U are definitely a full potential.

Keep composing lyrics

It will soon turn let us cry!
chessguru:
GIVE IT TIME

When your friends comes and tells you, I warned you not to join MMM now you see your money is lost,
please,
GIVE IT TIME.

When your DL calls you to shout that he/she wants their money cos you referred them, smile and
GIVE IT TIME.

When your green Mavro is above #500,000 and all you can GH is #31000, #15000 or you can't even GH,
GIVE IT TIME.

When the person that want to PH to you refuse to do so because they are scared and do not understand the current challenges, why not
GIVE IT TIME.

When a guider that is suppose to encourage participants discourages them with nonchalant attitude and you wonder if that person is truly a guider CHILLAX!
GIVE IT TIME.

When you come across a FakePOP, know that the issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. But
GIVE IT TIME.

When all you encounter is technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model. So,
GIVE IT TIME.

The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Still
GIVE IT TIME.

Time tests the pessimistic and optimistic participants:-

Time tests and authenticates it Good and Bad Guiders:-

Time test those that use spare money and all their money to PH:-

Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the new community you joined is better than MMM until you have,
GIVEN IT TIME.

Quote me...
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.

Time is a TESTER.

Time is an AUTHENTICATOR.

Time is a REVEALER.

TIME IS STILL A MATTER.

TIME IS ALL MMM REQUIRES.

Thanks for giving this long post Time...

When you share with your DL and they didn’t reply or reply with insults
GIVE THEM TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.