Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) (57215 Views)

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Ijaya123: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
vengertime:
Buhari is a failure, he must provide that guy

Do I sense a display of idiocy here?
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by OLLYMAX(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
fran6co:
which kind of thing is going on in this country
I really dnt understand

1 Like

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by mtngloetiartel: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
last35:
Impunity everywhere. Which kain buhari be ds?
d one with ear infection
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by MayorKingz: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
SMH!!! This country sef undecided
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by rusher14: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
No picture of the criminal?
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by HopeAtHand: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is this not the same Owerri that Shell is planning to relocate from PH.
Classic case of jumping from frypan to fire.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
i hear say buhari get ear problem....

Yes o, let Sarrki, ISTANDWITHBUHAR and notorious psalmsjob use the sign language to tell him that he's a certified dullard.

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mouthgag:
angry
Who the hell is the so-called vampire?
Is he a ghost?
Show us his pictures let us fish out the CRIMINAL BASTARD!
instead of dem to show us the VAmpire pictures ns prison officer dem dey show this country sef
maybe dem no even get him pics all through his stay in prison who knows

1 Like

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by manikspears: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ijaya123:

Do I sense a display of idiocy here?
yes,yes you do
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Trinity213: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is nothing like "48" others, na only one guy they rescue with one V8 SUV. the court premises is very close to my office so we saw some part of the action, some guys were running out of court premises into the opposite bushes in front of the court but whether they were suspect escaping or citizens running for safety is what I can not ascertain because na from side of window I dey for look make i no come dey for "stories that touch". come see lawyers turn to sprinters although I don't blame them because the sound of the gun alone is enough to make one take the Gold medal in 100 meters race at the Olympics.

2 Likes

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by 2shur: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
our security both online and offline is backward..
bank insecure
fast food ..insecure
court..insecure
police station..insecure
school..insecure
church...house...jobs...

prison style breakthrough

1 Like

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by nams77: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
sigiyaya:
What nonsense who in IMO state that does not know that vampire is ROCHAS boy(hit man) Vampires continue detention in the prison custody has always been a nightmare to OKOROCHA; the guy might open up one day.
To be do you really know where this Owerri High Court is actually located?? Surrounded by the Imo Government House, Imo state Police command, Shell Camp Police Station, SSS department, Nigerian Prison service. One of the major road that leads to entrance to this high court has since Rochas became a governor been heavily guided by two armoured vehicle with some hausa soldiers armed to their tooth always scaring people from make use of that Road ordinarily, it will even be impossible for BOKO BOYS attack that place without Abubakar Shekau present in the operation in person. Rochas i beg most people might be fools but not everyone, keep ur boy no wahala na people wey voted you in the first place i the pity. Rochas will make a good nollywood script writer and movie director grin grin grin what a wonderful comedy movie grin grin grin grin
Really. You don't mean it. Abeg someone help me with that you don't mean it meme. Bro, I believe ur story no doubt
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Alhkerimu(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
sigiyaya:
What nonsense who in IMO state that does not know that vampire is ROCHAS boy(hit man) Vampires continue detention in the prison custody has always been a nightmare to OKOROCHA; the guy might open up one day.
To be do you really know where this Owerri High Court is actually located?? Surrounded by the Imo Government House, Imo state Police command, Shell Camp Police Station, SSS department, Nigerian Prison service. One of the major road that leads to entrance to this high court has since Rochas became a governor been heavily guided by two armoured vehicle with some hausa soldiers armed to their tooth always scaring people from make use of that Road ordinarily, it will even be impossible for BOKO BOYS attack that place without Abubakar Shekau present in the operation in person. Rochas i beg most people might be fools but not everyone, keep ur boy no wahala na people wey voted you in the first place i the pity. Rochas will make a good nollywood script writer and movie director grin grin grin what a wonderful comedy movie grin grin grin grin
Guy watch your tongue oooooo
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by emenem: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oh, it even rain.... good for imosians
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Guy watch your tongue oooooo
Which kind tongue!! Nonsense cool cool cool
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is hope that Dilector will one day be rescued.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by sniperwolf(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
And nobody will take the fall for this. When people start going down for their incompetence, things go dey better for this country. This country tire me
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by pauljumbo: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Evidence of a failed state sad
truth

1 Like

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by gloryman91: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oro yi ni owo ninu o.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Yes o, let Sarrki, ISTANDWITHBUHAR and notorious psalmsjob use the sign language to tell him that he's a certified dullard.

Mr wailer you can continue wailing you hear..
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
High court wahala
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
sigiyaya:

My bros na tru logically but may be lies factually but Allah knows the best. Jailbreak are common place issues in today's Nigeria since Buhari.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Ableinnocent11(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Diz our country eh! !
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Impossible with JAYJAY or jungle justice but possible in CJ or court justice.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
i hear say buhari get ear problem....
Oh no! ur mistaken. Actually it is not Buhari but d Nigeria's president.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by guttentag(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
They are cultist, the major problem Nigeria is facing
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by jebesto: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Dem fit rescue vampire and him gang,their brother nnamdi KANU dey Kuje prison dem no do to rescue am. Yeye Igbos
Nnamdi KANU is not a criminal,so no need to carry such a nefarious act because of him.

2 Likes

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
jebesto:
Nnamdi KANU is not a criminal,so no need to carry such a nefarious act because of him.
na lie Jo.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Okudiover(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin Ndi Owerri unu a ka na eme ihe ndi mens? (in phino phino's voice) Boys oye!! Oye!! Boys oye!! Oye!!

1 Like

Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by cooljoe(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
ds 1 na true blood or vampire diaries. since dem knw say na vampire y dem no send elijah or oga Klaus himself
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by Roland17(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ezigbo enyi Barrister Kissinger!!!! I sight u!!!!!! More blessing.
Re: The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) by goldedprince: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
vengertime:
Buhari is a failure, he must provide that guy
idiot. wetin concern buhari with this one. infact fuvk ya dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.