Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation (883 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Scam And The Need To Go Solar / 10MM 2 CORE FLEXIBLE SOLAR PV CABLES FOR SOLAR INSTALLATION / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR

1. How do I contact Bright Solar Power?
You can reach us Phone:+234-7058562938

2. Why Should I choose Bright Solar Power?
Bright Solar Power makes 24/7 electricity in your house become a reality by providing you a turnkey service with a system custom designed to suit your energy need and provide free maintenance and support services round the clock to ensure you have uninterrupted solar power supply.

3: I Want To Go Solar, What Plan Do I Choose?
Bright Solar Power Plans are tailored to meet the needs of both individuals and organisations. We provide affordable, reliable and environmentally friendly power to people using two major packages, namely:
• Bright Solar Power Solarrize Packages
• Bright Solar Power Solar Pay As You Go Package

4: What Credit Options Are Available For Pay As You Go Solar?
Bright Solar Power is proud to provide a range of financing options to our clients. Clients can pay in monthly repayments for up to 24 months

1. Outright Payment
We offer pocket-friendly and cost effective solutions for solar installs. By developing and installing the highest quality systems with proven durability to our customers, and in addition help them secure a new solar system installation

2.Pay As You Go Easy Payment Plan
Procedure
1. Application Form Of #10,000 Non Refundable Fee
2. Chose Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power
3. Initial Deposit
4. Direct Standing Order With Your Bank A Pre-Requisite For PAYG
5.Spread The Remaining Balance For 12 Months , 18 Months, 24 Months

Re: Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Pay As You Go Easy Payment Plan

Procedure

1. Application Form Of #10,000 Non Refundable Fee
3. Initial Deposit
Re: Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2017
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR

1. How do I contact Bright Solar Power?
You can reach us via Phone:+234-7058562938

2. Why Should I choose Bright Solar Power?
Bright Solar Power makes 24/7 electricity in your house become a reality by providing you a turnkey service with a system custom designed to suit your energy need and provide free maintenance and support services round the clock to ensure you have uninterrupted solar power supply.

3: I Want To Go Solar, What Plan Do I Choose?
Bright Solar Power Plans are tailored to meet the needs of both individuals and organisations. We provide affordable, reliable and environmentally friendly power to people using two major packages, namely:
• Bright Solar Power Solarrize Packages
• Bright Solar Power Solar Pay As You Go Package

4: What Credit Options Are Available For Pay As You Go Solar?
Bright Solar Power is proud to provide a range of financing options to our clients. Clients can pay in monthly repayments for up to 24 months

1. Outright Payment
We offer pocket-friendly and cost effective solutions for solar installs. By developing and installing the highest quality systems with proven durability to our customers, and in addition help them secure a new solar system installation

2.Pay As You Go Easy Payment Plan
Procedure
1. Online Application Form Of #10,000
3. Initial Deposit
Re: Pay As You Go Solar Solar Installation by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
We buy buy large quantity of Scrap, Condemned, Bad, Motor & INVERTER Batteries.

We can pick them up from your home or office.
They are to be recycled.

Call-07058562938

whatsaap 08187995847

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5S...SOLD / Get rid of Unwanted Pest /Animal With Tesotech Animal Repellent. / 20kva Soundproof Generators For Sale ( Mikano, FG Wilson And Mantrac )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.