Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph (2414 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by alphonsojaybaz: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jubilation as MMM begins MASSIVE matching of GH and PH
It looks like MMM participants will be smiling to the bank soon as massive merging of GH (get help) is going on this morning.
It appears the long-awaited new model is set as people are being paired for payment.
On the group’s Facebook page, one Ascenta Ezeh Iheanacho wrote: "Dispatchers are onTOP of their game this morning. I guess the new model is set. The ball is now in our court. Merging of GH orders are going on fast. Check your POs and encourage your downlines to make payments to aviod stories that touch. Blocking means loss of marvros now. Be wise all."
Another user, Onyenakara Tochukwu, also had this to say:
"Please if you have checked this morning and you were not matched, check again, matching GH and PH on going massively. Remember
1. Pay from your account only.
2. Do not honor anyone that says pay into different account.
3. Confirm yourPHONE number and email
4. Honor your GH and PH. If you are BLOCKED no more unblocking.
We are MMM, the Key is constant PH and GH. MMM Nigeria is here to stay. LONG LIVE MMM COMMUNITY. LONG LIVE MMM."
Some participants are already jubilating over being merged. and have shared proof.

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/jubilation-as-mmm-begins-massive.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by lekkie073(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
take ur money and run!
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok i want to give my honest opinion on this thread...i was an active member of mmm and i have come to the conclusion that its an ovious scam intended to get greedy people money trapped. Ppl ask how mmm takes your money, this is how the system has no known office or regulatory functions so how do u determine who's account you are paying to....fact is you dont the person is random and unknown to you.. thats the loop hole in mmm....guiders are able to PH anything for free..i know a guider that PH 3.5mil in a month...and that is a beginner guider...u are not paying money to someone that needs help you are paying to thieves who are guiders...they are the scam telling you that ur providing help...ppl be wise
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by marshalcarter: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
m not understandin undecided

poster below me.... do me a great favor by elaborating grin
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by gayman99: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
me too. ayam not understanding. let me ask commander under me.
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by MrHighSea: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Matching isn't the P.
Wu z actually paying?
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by chessguru(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes o MMM is here to stay I paid all my PH today and has requested to provide more help

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by chessguru(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
MrHighSea:
Matching isn't the P.
Wu z actually paying?
I paid today .... those who do not pay will be blocked ..... the true Mavrodians knows MMM can never crash and they keep paying ..... MMM is back and stronger .... soon everybody gets paid and normal things will continue . THOSE WHO ARE WISE WILL PAY . The haters will not like this but they can not stop the movement . MMM is here to stay

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by chessguru(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekkie073:
take ur money and run!
If the person who paid me has taken his money and ran would i be paid ?? MMM is here to stay .... no shaking ..... i got help on GHW today and got help and also provided help on MMM . WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA no shaking

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by entrepreneurmic: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekkie073:
take ur money and run!
NO IT IS VITAL THAT WE ALL CONTINUE TO PH. UP MMM

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by Dicksonpal: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will pH soon

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Run from mmm....
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibkonekt:
Ok i want to give my honest opinion on this thread...i was an active member of mmm and i have come to the conclusion that its an ovious scam intended to get greedy people money trapped. Ppl ask how mmm takes your money, this is how the system has no known office or regulatory functions so how do u determine who's account you are paying to....fact is you dont the person is random and unknown to you.. thats the loop hole in mmm....guiders are able to PH anything for free..i know a guider that PH 3.5mil in a month...and that is a beginner guider...u are not paying money to someone that needs help you are paying to thieves who are guiders...they are the scam telling you that ur providing help...ppl be wise
nice one ur eye don open, imagine wat a 1m plus guider makes. look at my pix dis guiders bonus 300m, imagine

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibkonekt:
Run from mmm....
it's my money..I will not run....
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by bazrule1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
my advise to those not paying is never to try registering again, because they may not know this but their accounts have been flagged on mmm.
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by Sportize(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
ibkonekt:
Run from mmm....

What's d difference between ur politicians and mmm ... See honestly I think you are being foolish so is everyone claiming wise by fighting mmm participants. My country naija is jst a pathetic place full of cowards. If sum1 steals a fone, u want to burn em alive but u hail ur politicians even as dey steal ur money. We all know what is involved with mmm, y not carry ur cross and let others do same. They all now claim to know so much once its mmm.
you're so smart ur country is so under developed

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by nkemjacob2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
i like mmm new rules. seun wont post dis on front page
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by chessguru(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alerts flying everywhere today ..... MMM doing their thing ..... PH , GH then PH again and again . MMM is here to stay . stronger than ever . shame on haters

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by DivneFavour(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am just observing o.
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 2:01am On Jan 28, 2017
ednut1:
nice one ur eye don open, imagine wat a 1m plus guider makes. look at my pix dis guiders bonus 300m, imagine

U have said it all...i always knew it was just scam...the website has too many grammatical errors..poorly made...and mmm has a history of failure and cheating ppl....but the allure of free money got to me....thank God i broke even sha....so i dont care....my advise for ppl expecting their money....pls move on...or if u know who runs mmm(which u dont) go get them arrested...because everything they said since december till date has been a lie...they are only struggling to keep face
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by chessguru(m): 2:04am On Jan 28, 2017
a true mavrodian have got no reason to cry , i woke up this morning from the sound of Bank Credit alert on my phone .......from my beloved peer to peer system . wat could be more satisfying ?? while mumu haters be typing rubbish and hating ... MMM has come to stay ..... get used to it ..... GHW is solid get that into your skull. I stand with MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 2:04am On Jan 28, 2017
ednut1:

Seems nobody is denying the fact that guiders get free ph....thats a well known fact....if a guider can get 300million in a month for free...it is only common sense if you do the maths that a system like dat wud run itself dry...ppl ur money is gone forget mmm
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 2:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Ppl please be careful of all this fakers claiming that they have been paid...check their accounts they are the same set of ppl repeating the same mmm gospel....i suspect that their money is stuck there or they are guiders desperate to regain their source of income..dont be gullible
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 2:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Even if mmm pays its only paying 10k...15k....pittances compaired to its bold claim of paying bigger and better after a month of recess
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by jd1986(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:
Ppl please be careful of all this fakers claiming that they have been paid...check their accounts they are the same set of ppl repeating the same mmm gospel....i suspect that their money is stuck there or they are guiders desperate to regain their source of income..dont be gullible
trust me...started mergin & paying today grin grin grin

they should work on the limit asap cool

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 3:06am On Jan 28, 2017
jd1986:

trust me...started mergin & paying today grin grin grin

they should work on the limit asap cool

Ok so u mean the limit is still active....y is dat if i may ask.....it is because there isnt enuff money to pay the ppl willing to gh...but how come u may ask...how is it that money cud run dry if we just pay into each others account it shud recirculate and come back to me right? ....nah thats wrong because guiders have siphoned the money to their accounts. That is y there is no money... ppl fail to ask why mmm has no money or how it came to be.....if u do so u will understand that mmm is pure scam
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by UD101(m): 3:33am On Jan 28, 2017
chessguru:

I paid today .... those who do not pay will be blocked ..... the true Mavrodians knows MMM can never crash and they keep paying ..... MMM is back and stronger .... soon everybody gets paid and normal things will continue . THOSE WHO ARE WISE WILL PAY . The haters will not like this but they can not stop the movement . MMM is here to stay

Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by switch47(m): 4:10am On Jan 28, 2017
MMM Nigeria is matching PH orders we are getting our bank credit alerts..... Haters are hating.... We do not care..... We stand with MMM Nigeria. MMM is real
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by ibkonekt(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
switch47:
MMM Nigeria is matching PH orders we are getting our bank credit alerts..... Haters are hating.... We do not care..... We stand with MMM Nigeria. MMM is real

Open your eyes ....run from mmm....mmm is fake....mmm is scam dont stand with mmm
Re: Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph by switch47(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
ibkonekt:

Open your eyes ....run from mmm....mmm is fake....mmm is scam dont stand with mmm
the credit alert entering my account is not fake for sure.... I stand with MMM Nigeria .... No shaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. / Is Richfield Multiconcept Ltd Genuine Or A Scam? / Don’t Save In Naira This Year, Save In Dollars. Let Me Tell You How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.