Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Simi – Smile For Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi – Smile For Me (556 Views)

Video: Simi - Smile For Me (official Video) / Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics / New Music : Simi -smile For Me Prod By Oscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi – Smile For Me by FreshOfofo: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Simi the delectable songstress & X3M Music act is back as she releases a smashing new single for her teeming fans during the season.
In Smile for Me, the singer is asking her partner to take a chance on her as regards their love voyage because he’s the one her heart belongs to.
This track comes in anticipation of her highly anticipated debut album which is due for release in the first quarter of this year.
The song was produced by super producer Oscar Heman-Ackah.
Simi dare’s you to “Smile” for her as you kindly listen below.

http://www.freshofofo.com/2017/01/music-simi-smile-for-me-mp3-lyrics.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: GT Da Guitarman – ‘ife Dakun’ / 20 Years After, Looking Back At The Notorious B.I.G. / Aroma Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.