Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

You Still Want To Wait Till 2018? Statistical Analysis, Data Mining & Developer! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Still Want To Wait Till 2018? Statistical Analysis, Data Mining & Developer! (581 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Should I Wait Till I Graduate?? / Women To Wait 217 Years To Earn As Much As Men -report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Still Want To Wait Till 2018? Statistical Analysis, Data Mining & Developer! by omaraji: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.html
https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10

Increase your industry value potential vide Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Hey! if you are not a saleman per excellence (ingenuity) then you have to acquire a skill that will last you a lifetime

and can NEVER be replicated or copied by another. Bitcoin this!, Binary Options this!Buy 1 get two downliners that!. some

of which might be genuine but they are an everybody thing and fades away with time. You know this to be true because in

fact you do not require a special skill-set to join the bandwagon.

My Training & Research Advisory skill have re-engineer to let the world see me for my right value. Just maybe this is that

golden opportunity to earn whilst developing your industry &/or Academic proficiency (see attached a sample of past

earnings for just 2-week period on upwork), then you have my december earnings on fiverr, guru.com, toptal and foreign

collegiate group (only share to me Redfox group). Do NOT forget money is a means to an end NOT an end itself as most

online and multi-level marketing gigs and the like proposes.

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution

engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying

applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets

(currency & fixed income derivatives) analytic.

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Starting Jan 28, 2017: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS D: Tableau (Data Analytics)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

January 26/27, 2017 -- Analytics, Data Management and Forecasting (AFDM)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Finalising the launch of redfoxanalytics.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Job / CLOSED / be an expert in web design attend the empowertech in lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.