Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Never! Ever!! Use Ctrl+ C. Beware!!!here's Why. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Never! Ever!! Use Ctrl+ C. Beware!!!here's Why. (787 Views)

Battery Discharge For "UPS Inverter" Use- Beware Of False Claims / Beware Of "Google FREE Apple Iphone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam / Beware! Whatsapp Messages You Deleted Can Still Be Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never! Ever!! Use Ctrl+ C. Beware!!!here's Why. by TrillionBrains(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hey guys....
This tutorial is not on any hacking tutorial but i hoped this will help you get out of some trouble.........So shallwe??

The first thing i want to say is,Don't use CTRL + C While you are online and surfing the net, you're really going to be surprised or rather dumbfounded after reading this!
Its not the safe thing to do when you are online.
Do you know what happens when you do that?
This copied data is stored in clipboard and is accessible from the net by a combination of Javascripts and ASP.
Believe me,its true.!
Just try this:
1) Copy any text by Ctrl + C
2) Click the Link:

http://www.trillionclues..com/special/clipboard.asp

Now you can see for yourself that the text you copied was accessed by that website!
so please don’t keep sensitive data (like passwords, credit
card numbers,PIN etc.)in the clipboard while surfing the web.
how to stop this?
You can stop other from hacking your clipboard content by doing this:
Go to internet options of explorer
tools menu ->Internet option -> Security Custom level
In settings – disable the option
allow past operations via script.
Hope i helped you
Thanks for reading from hacking your clipboard content by doing this:
Go to internet options of explorer
tools menu ->Internet option -> Security Custom level
In settings – disable the option
allow past operations via script.
Hope i helped you
Thanks for reading, see ya next time....

http://trillionclues..com.ng/2017/01/never-use-ctrl-c-in-windows-beware.html

1 Like

Re: Never! Ever!! Use Ctrl+ C. Beware!!!here's Why. by pweshboi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
tanx for the info
Re: Never! Ever!! Use Ctrl+ C. Beware!!!here's Why. by TrillionBrains(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
@pweshboy don't forgey to checkout at trillionclues..com for more info and updates

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria And Lumos Mobile Electiricity (24/7 Power Supply) / Cheapest Glo Daily And Monthly Data Plans For December 2017; #1000 For 4GB / How To Bypass Android Lock Screen – Ways To Unlock A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.