Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. (1162 Views)

I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by Freeman50(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
In the scheme of things, the word ‘BIG’ is a recurring
decimal. We dream to make it big, ride big cars, live in big
houses and buy big phones. The Gionee Family in response to our big desires creates a phone that mirrors them and calls it the GIONEE M6 MIRROR.

Marvel at the sight of the Gionee M6 Mirror.

Photos below.......

Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by Theyveedo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is nice
Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Did they pay you for this?
Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
how much is it?
Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by parrotibaba(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
So na the "mirror" be the "selling" point of this phone? Cos I see nothing special about it.
Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by SFSNIPER(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
That is just a reflector not a mirror Abel. I can't see my makeup very well.
Re: Unveiling The Gionee M6 Mirror: A Phone Bigger Than Your Needs. - Nairalander. by Kiady16: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
how much is it?
N66,000

(1) (Reply)

Fast Charging Mobile Charger Price In Nigeria / Need Help From Nairaland Gurus By / Iphone 8 Plus Batteries Are Swelling Out Of Their Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.