Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,742 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. (2312 Views)

Debt Recovery Representative Needed At Mwanga Limited Ikeja / Massive Recruitment For Female Sales Representatives At Beacongate Limited Ikeja / Who Knows Tripple Sea Limited, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Busbar(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
You Are Invited For An Interview For 31st Jan 2017 By 10am.At Powercell Limited 8a Kudeti Str Off Abba Johnson CrescentAkoras Villas Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
Please who knows the pay range of this company should kindly help a brother because I wil be going frm a far distance to lagos for the interview. Want to know if it's worth going. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by ariyike25(f): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Can someone gate crash?
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Busbar(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2017
ariyike25:
Can someone gate crash?
No harm in trying. Wish u gudluck
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Gnen: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Busbar:
You Are Invited For An Interview For 31st Jan 2017 By 10am.At Powercell Limited 8a Kudeti Str Off Abba Johnson CrescentAkoras Villas Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
Please who knows the pay range of this company should kindly help a brother because I wil be going frm a far distance to lagos for the interview. Want to know if it's worth going. Tnx
Hello Busbar, Did you receive a call before the message?Because I received a call from the lady but i wasn't able to hear what she was saying because my environment was noisy and she told me she will be sending a message for the interview and am yet to get the message but I got to know it was powercell from my truecaller and LinkedIn.
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Busbar(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gnen:
Hello Busbar, Did you receive a call before the message?Because I received a call from the lady but i wasn't able to hear what she was saying because my environment was noisy and she told me she will be sending a message for the interview and am yet to get the message but I got to know it was powercell from my truecaller and LinkedIn.
Yes, a lady called with landline. Do u know anytin abt d pay if it worth attending?
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Gnen: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Busbar:

Yes, a lady called with landline. Do u know anytin abt d pay if it worth attending?
I really don't know anything about the pay o o.
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by adepeju28: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Busbar:

What post did you apply for?
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Busbar(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
adepeju28:

Can't even remember, though am electrical engineer.
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by makindedayo: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sales Engineer at Powercell Limited send cv to tchrecruitments@gmail.com. please any one with further details about the job duties.
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by makindedayo: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
adepeju28:
Sales engineer
Re: Powercell Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. by Imeemeka: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
have you being called up for the job busbar

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / 20 Technical Operators Are Urgently Needed / Between DSS Officer And Custom Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.