Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (104375 Views)

Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video / Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Is dix a joke or a script in nollyhood
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
So the prisoners escaped unhurt? what happened to the security officials? did they stand aside looking as criminals escaped with the help of an extraction team? the officials present there need to be relieved of their duties in their failure to even make an attempt at foiling the extraction plan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
siraj1402:
When a man can invoke death at will and has a colleague or boss who can order rain not to drop for good 3yrs plus the power to open the gate of hell. Then seeking refuge from a governor upon a challenge shows his degree of cowardice.
are u aright ?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by ekojoe(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

I no wan mention tribe but its wrong. Its "vely" wrong!
Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww

Truly, it saddens my heart that you never noticed! 'The writer was only being sarcastic'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Rillywenger(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Vampire indeed....See as u dey celebrate criminal, Mumu blogger...
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Kemimarch16(f): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
vanity upon vanity
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by charlesucheh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
na to kpai d idiot now go dey those POPO mind if them nab am!! Vampire Ma butt!
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Mykelpato(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oga prison warder wehdone sir undecided
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Godson1988(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
God help us in this Country o.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
ekojoe:

Truly, it saddens my heart that you never noticed! 'The writer was only being sarcastic'
Sarcasm indeed.
You said that because you read it. Sarcasm when misinterpreted can mean something else.
Imagine you are the vampire and you are reading that.
Sarcasm or not your head go swell
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Xerox01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
decatalyst:
Rochas messed up on this one! sad

Or the police and security who failed to do their job to the fullest
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
What's he doing with the mic? Confessing?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Awoo88: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
gbadexy:
The guy must be very dreadful. Those that captured him took no chances seeing as he has possibly bullet wounds all over.
He can't escape for long though. No criminal can escape forever. It just doesn't happen.
They don't retire peacefully.
Some escape for ever if they do not fall victim of their ego
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

I no wan mention tribe but its wrong. Its "vely" wrong!
Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
Truly, an average Nigerian does not understand sarcasm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by kernel501: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
waledeji:
There are the kind of people osus like to celebrate grin grin grin
The guy is now a hero to them grin cheesy cheesy

Afonjas are the most treacherous beings. Imagine a people that voted in notorious and most wanted drug lord in Nigeria (Kashamu representing Ogun state in the senate) , same people are pointing at others. In this case whatever he did was with his gang, but what Kashamu did was with your people.

#ShinoRambos

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emereolevanwill:

sarcasm !!!
To us

How many can recognize it thus?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by ekojoe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Sarcasm indeed.
You said that because you read it. Sarcasm when misinterpreted can mean something else.
Imagine you are the vampire and you are reading that.
Sarcasm or not your head go swell

"I said that because I read it"? Really...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
ekojoe:

"I said that because I read it"? Really...
No offense brother
No offense
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lolsee as e be.. Criminals with fame alwais look so petty when they are caught.. too bad he got away.. Owelle start running
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by crestedguy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
As i say i get liver reach,My balls DROPPED ,What? and the so called security operatives tander like log of wood running up and down taking cover like pot of soup ,This vampire bravery pass dialo dialo ,this ones go chop you raw,nothing go happen.hope the Nigeria police force and other involved will do the needful.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by NeChErEnO1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
plz someone should tell me that this is a nollywood movie/story
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Horlufemi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ujuhot:

Truly, an average Nigerian does not understand sarcasm

They aren't intelligent na. Don't expect much from them. Just drop your sarcasm and don't look back.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by AlphaStyles(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin I even think say na real life vampire sef. op u sure say that guy no look like person wey dy carry load for market bfre olopas arrest am for vampirizm?
how I have missed NAIRALAND o
grin
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by bg0074real(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's like something is seriously wrong with some youths brain o.
A notorious armed robber is on the loose yet someone writes an article glorifying him sad
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I have a feeling that this is an "inside job"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Mustiboy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
oyenusi part 2

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by odiereke(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Atimes, there are some decisions needed to be taken immediately, why are they keeping dis guy up till now in d prison to do what? To face d law? See what happened now.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by illuminaty(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Errday for the tif,one day for the owner!
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is why instant justice makes sense.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
The cow boys released one of their son.

This is beyond what we think, this guy got connection.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by ekojoe(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

No offense brother
No offense
wink
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Sicillian: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
na them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.