Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba (682 Views)

Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by joedams: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Legendary Nigerian artiste, Innocent Idibia, popularly called 2baba took to his instagram page to state clearly that he is not the initiator of the February 5th protest, but rather used his platform to spread a broadcast message that he received.

See attached screenshots

Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by kelvine(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lies everywhere, by this the protest may not be successful.
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guy quickly remove himself

Before DSS come treat him f. Up
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by ikbnice(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
2Baba don dey fear.
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by AkachukwuD(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
So Who will be leading the protest
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by Brown14: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Story don change o...

Maybe him don receive call from 'up top'top'
grin
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by prela(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ehn Ehn, mo Jeri, abi no be this same Nigeria we dey? Last minute backing out. Even if you plan to protest, on the said day, you would look back and find out that you are standing alone. I love your style 2baba
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by Donshemzy1234: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
if revolution starts today Eben you 2 baba will be a ...........
Re: I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba by Sammypope4all(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just one thing, be there physically and it will amaze you how many that will march with you.

Nice one from the oracle himself.

Btw, na 2face type that thing?

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Was Betrayed” – Comedian Ali Baba Speaks Out / This Invokes Laughter / Nollywood Actress Doris Simeon Join Lagosians In A Walk Against Rape (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.