Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Ps4 Is For Sale. - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / My Ps4 Is For Sale. (2718 Views)

Ps4 Is Scarce / My PS4 Is Crashing , Need To Buy A PS4 Slim / My Clean Almost New Ps4 Is Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am done with gaming for sure..
My ps4 is up for sale
500gb
I have the following games in disk
Gta v
Battlefield 1
Call of duty
Pes 16.
I stay in jos.
If u stay in lag, benin,warri or ph I can waybill the package to you.
contact me 07016603372

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Sholzbankz: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Drop ur contact or call 08084616594
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
No longer for sale. Sorry
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
I need battlefield 1.
How much?
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sholzbankz:
Drop ur contact or call 08084616594
changed my mind. No longer selling it
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ochillary:
changed my mind. No longer selling it
You serious so? undecided
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ochillary:
My ps4 is up for sale
500gb
Gta v
Battlefield 1
Call of duty
Pes 16.
I stay in jos.
changed my mind. Not for sale for now. Sorry
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
gambus007:

You serious so? undecided
. Lol sorry. A friend said I should not sell it.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ochillary:
. Lol sorry. A friend said I should not sell it.
Enjoy... Battlefield one will u sell?
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
gambus007:

Enjoy... Battlefield one will u sell?
nah, I want all my games to be 2geda wen I decide to sell.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Call me now its up for sale again. Thank you! 07016603372
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Lyth: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ochillary:
My ps4 is up for sale
500gb
Gta v
Battlefield 1
Call of duty
Pes 16.
I stay in jos.
contact me 07016603372

hmmmm..... kindly ensure u test d game well b4 making payment to this guy. dude once upon a time in 2015 sold me a PS2 which he said was working perfectly n i didn't test. i later discovered i need 2 spend 2k to bring it up. i called him several times but he refused 2 pick. my loss was 2k, urs cld be way higher.

4 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lyth:

hmmmm..... kindly ensure u test d game well b4 making payment to this guy. dude once upon a time in 2015 sold me a PS2 which he said was working perfectly n i didn't test. i later discovered i need 2 spend 2k to bring it up. i called him several times but he refused 2 pick. my loss was 2k, urs cld be way higher.
my friend doesn't have a nairaland account so he uses my my account to sell most of his gadget without my knowledge. This happened when I forgot to log out my nairaland account from his phone when I was in lagos. I wanted to insult you before, but its not your fault you won't understand. I have sold my ps3 & ps vita on nairaland here for 20k when the price was around 45k for second hand.. If you think I am one of those poor broke dude you see on nairaland then you must be silly. If you have problem with my friend I can give you his number so you can chat your problems with him. Anybody that buys this ps4 from me would be fucking lucky.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Lyth: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ochillary:
my friend doesn't have a nairaland account so he uses my my account to sell most of his gadget without my knowledge. This happened when I forgot to log out my nairaland account from his phone when I was in lagos. I wanted to insult you before, but its not your fault you won't understand. I have sold my ps3 & ps vita on nairaland here for 20k when the price was around 45k for second hand.. If you think I am one of those poor broke dude you see on nairaland then you must be silly. If you have problem with my friend I can give you his number so you can chat your problems with him. Anybody that buys this ps4 from me would be fucking lucky.

Hogwash ....jst listen 2 urself dude, d fact dat u remembered d transaction says it all. I aint got no prob wit u nor ur imaginary hard-2-get-nairaland-acct friend. Only dropped my 2 cents advice 4 ur prospective buyers is all. am out

8 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lyth:

Hogwash ....jst listen 2 urself dude, d fact dat u remembered d transaction says it all. I aint got no prob wit u nor ur imaginary hard-2-get-nairaland-acct friend. Only dropped my 2 cents advice 4 ur prospective buyers is all. am out
its on my profile topic you dummy. If u want his number just lemme know or get the Bleep otta here.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Chuckdee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Like are you for REAL??

Ochillary:

1 Like

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Chuckdee:
Like are you for REAL??

still available
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by thegame(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your friend can browse but he cannot open a free Nairaland account that you don't even need to remember the password
Keep telling yourself that.
All I know is, LYth has stained this transaction and every prospective buyer already wary of second hand games will be more skeptical dealing with you especially.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

You should have been honest the first time. the Internet never forgets.

And you sound proud. If you aren't broke, why you selling? Why not just give one of your cousins?

5 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by DAVE5(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochillary:

First: you want to sell
Next: u don't want to sell cos a friend said so
Again: u want to sell
In other news: u sold a faulty device to som1 and claiming ur friend used ur nl account to sell stuffs cos u dint log out of his fone wen u were in Lagos
Now: u r forming big boi and u ain't like the other broke boys we see on nl
Other related news: anybody that buys ur device wld be f*•king lucky (iffa hia)

And u expect us to make a deal with a proud seller so u wld insult us that we are broke for buying ur stuff at a cheap rate or what

Nah so e take dey start...

Analysis 1: u r a big boy/man who dint have a fone to use 2 access ur nl account

or

U were too rich to buy cheap data to browse on ur expensive fone

Analysis 2: u cld actually sell stuffs and vamoos wit the money widout delivering the items and claim ur friend logged in wit ur fone

Oga u can't be trusted joor and don't think every body on nl is as broke as u are..

broke dude!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
DAVE5:

First: you want to sell
Next: u don't want to sell cos a friend said so
Again: u want to sell
In other news: u sold a faulty device to som1 and claiming ur friend used ur nl account to sell stuffs cos u dint log out of his fone wen u were in Lagos
Now: u r forming big boi and u ain't like the other broke boys we see on nl
Other related news: anybody that buys ur device wld be f*•king lucky (iffa hia)

And u expect us to make a deal with a proud seller so u wld insult us that we are broke for buying ur stuff at a cheap rate or what

Nah so e take dey start...

Analysis 1: u r a big boy/man who dint have a fone to use 2 access ur nl account

or

U were too rich to buy cheap data to browse on ur expensive fone

Analysis 2: u cld actually sell stuffs and vamoos wit the money widout delivering the items and claim ur friend logged in wit ur fone

Oga u can't be trusted joor and don't think every body on nl is as broke as u are..

broke dude!!!
do I look like a new member to you on NL? My phone was off wen I came to lagos. Jeez!! I don't need to explain anything you cuz i have no problem with you.
When I sold my ps3 and ps vita for 20k ppl who called me thought it was a scam. I won't blame ppl like you anyways. Just learn to mind ur own business. If u need my ps4 its still up for 110k call me and stop fooling yourself here.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Lyth: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochillary:
its on my profile topic you dummy. If u want his number just lemme know or get the Bleep otta here.

u mean ur numbers ryt? .. .. tnx but i dnt need it. y u creating multiple threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/3606891/ps4-sale#53352736

All needed is folks will test n if they cool wit it they deal but dat ur waybill option is a no no cos u n i knw dat d devil will likely tell u 2 pocket d cash n not pick ur calls anymore.

3 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
thegame:
Your friend can browse but he cannot open a free Nairaland account that you don't even need to remember the password
Keep telling yourself that.
All I know is, LYth has stained this transaction and every prospective buyer already wary of second hand games will be more skeptical dealing with you especially.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

You should have been honest the first time. the Internet never forgets.

And you sound proud. If you aren't broke, why you selling? Why not just give one of your cousins?
that's the problem with poor people like you. I don't mean to insult you but what makes you think my cousin or brother needs a ps4?
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lyth:

u mean ur numbers ryt? .. .. tnx but i dnt need it. y u creating multiple threads:

All needed is folks will test n if they cool wit it they deal but dat ur waybill option is a no no cos u n i knw dat d devil will likely tell u 2 pocket d cash n not pick ur calls anymore.
just call him man! That's all it takes for you to understand.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by DAVE5(m): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Ochillary:
do I look like a new member to you on NL? My phone was off wen I came to lagos. Jeez!! I don't need to explain anything you cuz i have no problem with you.
When I sold my ps3 and ps vita for 20k ppl who called me thought it was a scam. I won't blame ppl like you anyways. Just learn to mind ur own business. If u need my ps4 its still up for 110k call me and stop fooling yourself here.

just tell us u r broke n u need money so u r selling off ur stuff n stop d ranting... be like I look like new member to u sef...

we've seen ur type come and go... but we r still here
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by DAVE5(m): 1:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Lyth:

lol.. though it's funny but this could happen
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
DAVE5:

just tell us u r broke n u need money so u r selling off ur stuff n stop d ranting... be like I look like new member to u sef...

we've seen ur type come and go... but we r still here
still available
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by Lyth: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017

lmao... .. so mr "old member on NL" aka "OCHILLARY" finally became mr Nobody.. . so much 4 all ur rants. wanted folks 2 transfer cash 2 u so u can then do d disappearing act. u actually base in lagos but said jos cos u knw mst buyers wld be frm other states lyk Lagos, then threw in d waybill option 2 facilitate ur scam. too bad 4 u dat i took stroll dwn memory lane....hunger mst finish u. i knw u will resurface wit a new moniker jst remember everyday 4 d thief one day 4 tyre+petrol.

3 Likes

Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by bigsecsyde(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
I took his contact the day he posted the advert so didn't see all the warnings you guys left. Paid 95k into his account yesterday night only to find out he blocked me on whatsapp already and his number and the purported driver he made me speak to isn't going through all day. Nice one, should have checked his advert before payment but it's one of those things. Enjoy the loot of your scam and hopefully soon you get whats coming for ya.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I took his contact the day he posted the advert so didn't see all the warnings you guys left. Paid 95k into his account yesterday night only to find out he blocked me on whatsapp already and his number and the purported driver he made me speak to isn't going through all day. Nice one, should have checked his advert before payment but it's one of those things. Enjoy the loot of your scam and hopefully soon you get whats coming for ya.
Sorry bro...post da account number...you can trace him with bvn. Account name is also important
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by bigsecsyde(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Acc name - Oyebanji Samson Saheed
Acc number - 0139964115
Bank - GTBank
Phone Number - 07016603372

These are the details of the Scammer. Please be careful in dealing with this person.
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by gambus007(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
bigsecsyde:
Acc name - Oyebanji Samson Saheed
Acc number - 0139964115
Bank - GTBank
Phone Number - 07016603372

These are the details of the Scammer. Please be careful in dealing with this person.
Did u grab or screenshot any picture from his whats up?
Re: My Ps4 Is For Sale. by bigsecsyde(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
He didn't use his personal picture but I have screen grabs of our chats if thats what you are asking.
gambus007:

Did u grab or screenshot any picture from his whats up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps4 Dualshock 4 Light-bar Decal(accessory) / Very Neat Ps4 Pro 1tb For Sale / Uk Used Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.