Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (16561 Views)

The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria / Coldest States In Nigeria / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by timay(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to Lagos, Ogun( my state), Oyo ( state of residence), Kwara, and Osun . That is five states.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by EmmGee: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Kogi
Gombe
Bauchi
Abuja
Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Ondo
Jos

Niger (country)
Ethiopia
Chad
Sudan
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Mznaett: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2017
I've been to seven(7) states (Akwa Ibom, Abia, Anambra,Bayelsa,Enugu, Imo and Rivers state) but I haven't travelled out before..
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mikegeo(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
For those of you that have been to Benin Republic recently, is 20k OK to travel there and come back?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
I have been to all the states in Nigeria except Adamawa and Taraba. Also been to a few countries outside our shores.
Travelling is my hobby

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
MizTyna:

I don't know why but it sounds unbelievable to me when people say they have never been to Lagos, lol!

Out of the country, just the UAE. In Nigeria
Lagos (my base)

Oyo
Osun
Ado Ekiti
Ondo
Kwara
Ogun
Anambra
Benue
Cross River
Delta (my state)
Edo
Imo
Rivers

Lagos and New York are the last place i would wanna go to

What is so special about Lagos ??
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Traffic and thuggery
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by soath(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
I have been to many countries i couldn't even remember
I was 16 when i started traveling

1. Ghana

2. United Arab Emirates

3. Qatar

4. United kingdom

5. Germany

6. Netherlands

7. USA

8. China

9. Mexico

10. Puerto Rico

11. Colombia

12. Saudi Arabia

13. Spain

14. St. Kitts and Nevis

15 Seychelles

16. Trinidad and Tobago

17. Italy

18. Luxembourg

States in Nigeria

1. Anambra state (My state)

2. Abia state

3. Delta state

4. IMO state

5. Rivers state

6. Enugu state

I've never been to Lagos, only travel through Abuja airport and Abuja is not a state

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
MizTyna:

I don't know why but it sounds unbelievable to me when people say they have never been to Lagos, lol!

Out of the country, just the UAE. In Nigeria
Lagos (my base)

Oyo
Osun
Ado Ekiti
Ondo
Kwara
Ogun
Anambra
Benue
Cross River
Delta (my state)
Edo
Imo
Rivers

Have you ever used unforgivable Cologne by Sean John ??
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Traffic and thuggery

Exactly

Just like the state of California
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Sayelabola(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

What do you mean by 35.5?
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by boyo123(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dongreat:

You need to travel sometime just to experience a change of everything. Like a book, flip the pages for new adventures. Well I can invite you to the UK as my cousin..
abeg invite me if him no need am o
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by greatermax77(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
From, Imo, lives in Abakaliki Ebonyi State.
Now in Lagos
I have been to;
Kaduna
Kano
Bornu
Gombe
Bauchi
Yobe
Jos
Nasarawa
kogi
Benue
Enugu
Abia
Anambra
Rivers
cross River
Edo
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Ekiti
oyo
Osun
worked in FCT 2010 to 2011.
My travelling abroad in the making. But always sees myself in USA in my dreams
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
States:

Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Kwara
Nassarrawa
FCT
Gombe
Kogi

Countries:

Benin Rep.
Guinea Bissau
Senegal
Gambia
England
U.S
(spent six hours at airports in Morrocco and Brussels respectively if that counts)
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MizTyna(f): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Have you ever used unforgivable Cologne by Sean John ??

Lol! Who or what are you? What a strange question

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by MizTyna(f): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Everything!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by WaffenSS(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Kogi State( spent a week)
Enugu (my state)
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom (NYSC)
Taraba
Benue
Adamawa
Borno (when it was beautiful and peaceful)
Plateau (I miss rock beer)
Nassarawa
Gombe (spent 5 days)
Abuja

I never travel outta Naija before. Would love to visit Italy(to watch Juventus FC play live and visit some historic places) , Germany(sip German beers grin) , Kenya (tourism), Australia (to worship at Hillsong Church)

You're the only honest person here.

All those liars claiming they visited 23 countries... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Plateau, Osun, Zamfara, Kano, Nasarawa, Lagos, Niger, F.C.T, Ondo, Kogi, Delta.
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by cutelover19(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Other countries:
Italy, USA, Dubai, Ghana

Nigerian states:
Edo,ogun,ondo,rivers,delta,imo,abia,enugu,niger,kogi,benue,nasarawa,lagos,oyo
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by iamadedotun007(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Edo, Niger, Nasarawa
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by NemzySeries(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Country:: Nigeria and Benin Republic (during nysc served at a local govt sharing boundary wit benin republic)
-
-
-
State:: Niger, kaduna, Benue, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Edo, Kogi, Jos, Nassarawa (My state tho Tiv by tribe), Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Osun, Ondo,
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Klington: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
I have been to many countries i couldn't even remember
I was 16 when i started traveling

1. Ghana

2. United Arab Emirates

3. Qatar

4. United kingdom

5. Germany

6. Netherlands

7. USA

8. China

9. Mexico

10. Puerto Rico

11. Colombia

12. Saudi Arabia

13. Spain

14. St. Kitts and Nevis

15 Seychelles

16. Trinidad and Tobago

17. Italy

18. Luxembourg

States in Nigeria

1. Anambra state (My state)

2. Abia state

3. Delta state

4. IMO state

5. Rivers state

6. Enugu state

I've never been to Lagos, only travel through Abuja airport and Abuja is not a state

... U go wise pass king Solomon be that nah grin grin
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Jadoskii(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
Lagos
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Kogi State( spent a week)
Enugu (my state)
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa Ibom (NYSC)
Taraba
Benue
Adamawa
Borno (when it was beautiful and peaceful)
Plateau (I miss rock beer)
Nassarawa
Gombe (spent 5 days)
Abuja

I never travel outta Naija before. Would love to visit Italy(to watch Juventus FC play live and visit some historic places) , Germany(sip German beers grin) , Kenya (tourism), Australia (to worship at Hillsong Church)

Wow can't believe somebody actually supports juve

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Jadoskii(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
MizTyna:

Lol! Who or what are you? What a strange question
darn gurl.U garrit......I'm not sure dat seat belt is doing a v.good job
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jadoskii:
Wow can't believe somebody actually supports juve
One of the best football clubs in the word. Have been a fan since they had guys like Pavel Nedved, Mauro Camoronesi, David Trezequet, Emerson, Legend Del Piero, Canavaro, Miccoli, Patrick Viera and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by uncleabbey(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
All South West states, edo, delta, kogi, Niger(NYSC ) kwara and kaduna. So that sums up to about 12
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chenor(f): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Have never been to any other country before and I pray I go this year by God's grace. Amen. I don't know how it will happen but I will and for the states lets say 12.. Mehn I want and need to travel. I want to visit all these tourist attraction sites.. Sha financial crunch is another factor hindering me. I have always imagined going on an all expensed paid trip by anyone God sends.. Sha a Kukuma let me snap out. I will definitely travel out by his grace.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by greggng: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
I ve travelled to all the countries on earth and all the states in Nigeria including fct. My name is AIR
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by teabully(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
That fantastic, and wich country's will that be, u hav almost toured the whole eastern and southern part of Naija, a bit of the North central.
Jobia:
edo
Delta
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia
Rivers
Cross river
Lagos
Ekiti
Ondo
Kogi
Abuja

Ok, thought it was up 18 grin

2 countries asides naija
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ocelot2006(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Abuja, Benue, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Ebonyi, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba, Plateau, Niger, Imo, Abia, Rivers

United Kingdom
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Costello559(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Anambra
Imo
Delta
Rivers
Enugu
Abuja
Lagos
Abia
Ebonyi
Countries include
Nigeria
Egypt
China.......
Re: How Many Countries & States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by kenchizzy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
angry2state.hmmn 4rm ogun to Benin,and Benin to ogun embarassedhate travelling ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / 20 Dead As Boat Carrying Schoolchildren, Others Capsizes In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.