Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (50488 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2017
To every small cassava, a smaller tomato exists........

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by tuscani: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
miqos02:
u mean she has a 12 lanes express down below?
may be 16. Like new York city to new jersy
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Chai!! this one downstair don turn railway free flow. Na the type wey be like swimming pool when you enter go splash water everywhere. How she no go look for big cassava when her farm na very large and wide farm.

na women they make men hate them. Men no dey like enter this kind of swimming pool twice, stick to one man so that there will be a friction una no hear.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Okeikpu(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2017
What's ds world turning into cry
Sex kingdom or

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by IBROHIM: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2017
This lady is trying to justify her wayward lifestyle! How would you know there are various sizes if you are a decent lady?!!! Better keep ur well tight for at least an average sized cassava!
So let's reframe the question
How do married men cope with Wells that are not "TIGHT "?

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by pablito21: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2017
kiss cry
Angelinastto:
Big cassava or not I rep #Teamvirgin.
derz always aw born aqan virgin
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by jake2much(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
as a guy if u get a big blocus is a blessing# proud big guy

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by miqos02(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
tuscani:
may be 16. Like new York city to new jersy
then the federal government should employ her we need such roads in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by jake2much(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Angelinastto:
Big cassava or not I rep #Teamvirgin.
lier proove it.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Sallam01(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
When u see big cassava now u will still complaine ,which way ladies.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by 2SWT(f): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
babdap:

Cucumber crew must be Naija creation because I have never heard of it here in France.
yea, cucumber crew formed in naija 2016 we are proud of them grin

Mr. France which one do you people have? cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Nowadays women prefer big preek to having food in their belly,thank God I gather all the same sha.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by 2SWT(f): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2017
nNEOo:

You are 2SWT

Haven't tasted you though....
You know am tasting you right?
oga go look for udara it's very sweet
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Jammiiee(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls what is the meaning of cassava ma. Av bn seeing cassava this cassava that angry angry... but what is the meaning ma angry
Funkybabee:
many men on nairaland with small cassava abi cucumber abi weting them dey called it will not like it they will keep insulting her whereas they don't know that they are open their secrets about their cassava out

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by wristbangle: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
This post is really bereft of something tangible to gain from. The ladies of nowadays are more sex starved than dudes sef.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Ngokafor(f): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
....'Small Cassava' guys on this thread are very angry lipsrsealed..it is well embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by MVLOX(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
kadree:

U wan go import antiaircraft bombs and ballistic missiles? Lolz

Not really cha .... I just nid settle down wen I wan give dis babe my words.... Dis na morning and I still dey do some washing, cleaning and cooking... So its best to really take my time in responding to dis babe.... But 1sr tins 1st its obvious say did type no nid satisfaction... All she nids is wat will fill d void or well I am suspecting she has for a v*****a..... Dat is why I will recommend that man dat has 18inches dick for her. Am sure na dat man be the miracle she don dey ask god for all dis year.... I will still be back cha... lol
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by GindoX(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Big cassava? I have been hearing this words too many times of recent...

So I do ma research on Google and I found dis..

Abi which kind of cassava u guys are referring undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by princessayesha(f): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2017
If u are a man...and her post offends you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Hillicez(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2017
my harvester is very mighty ....trust mi

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by stonemasonn: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2017
wolesmile:
Is it really about the size?

I don't think so.
What if it's big, but can't last long?
What if it's big, but the owner only believes in the daddy and mummy style?
Size does not matter when it comes to sexual satisfaction. A man with small JT, but with adequate experience, van make his woman come again and again, and leave her begging for more!
Story story....all is in the mind. The lady that thinks only a big cassava is good for her will only be satisfied with a big cassava. Ladies that likes skills will only come again and again from a skillful player same for the ladies that like toys and so on.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Fkhalifa(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Even ladies you don't have it all, you might be lacking in boobzy dept, Assnal, or naturally wide punna.. So use yourself well and manage whatever you get with.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by owobokiri(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Gten:
Princess Shyngle the right question is how would your husband manage your "erosion site"?

Hey
Hey
Hey oooooo

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Krossbow123: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
no b every woman get drum for their center of gravity
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Gten:
Princess Shyngle the right question is how would your husband manage your "erosion site"?

Chaiii lipsrsealed

That's cold and hot at the same time lol

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Vanessa88(f): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Bisjosh:
Many men will not like this grin

You can easily detect them by their comments grin cheesy tongue
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Lols!...Nawty gal!!....she must have tasted a cassava like mine!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by macgodon: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2017
wolesmile:
Is it really about the size?

I don't think so.
What if it's big, but can't last long?
What if it's big, but the owner only believes in the daddy and mummy style?
Size does not matter when it comes to sexual satisfaction. A man with small JT, but with adequate experience, van make his woman come again and again, and leave her begging for more!
this your over defence for small cassava hope your own no small oo if it is talk make we give you help
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by jenavism44: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2017
if u have small cassava,dont feel intimidated or humbled by some nasty comment by some ladies,nevertheless if you dont have big cassava you can change it or grow it parmanently,i just received 2inches to my cassava making it 9inches recently,becos,something size matters,how will a woman cope with 1inches with quick ejaculation?there are somethings we really need God's intervention on,and God did it for me.
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Funkybabee(f): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Jammiiee:
Pls what is the meaning of cassava ma. Av bn seeing cassava this cassava that angry angry... but what is the meaning ma angry

Google is ur friend
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by rainerboy1010: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
this cassava matter, girls no go allow us rest
once they sight us.

abeg stay with your man (husband) no dey call my number, grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by owobokiri(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
uncle005:
Chai!! this one downstair don turn railway free flow. Na the type wey be like swimming pool when you enter go splash water everywhere. How she no go look for big cassava when her farm na very large and wide farm.

na women they make men hate them. Men no dey like enter this kind of swimming pool twice, stick to one man so that there will be a friction una no hear.

Chai
Chei
Choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.