Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) (15945 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri / Dino Melaye: Kogi Government Reacts To Arrest Of Ijumu LGA Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Today, supporters of Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello across Okunland staged protests against actions and inactions of Senator Dino

http://kogireports.com/photos-gov-bello-supporters-stage-anti-dino-melaye-protests-in-ijumu/

I am not a supporter of Sen. Dino or Gov. Bello

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by wawappl: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2017
I DONT SET: HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2017
So indirectly they r saying they like how they r owed months of no salary?, some people no just get sense

20 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Nutase: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Paid crowd.

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Confusion

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Nutase:
Paid crowd.
I'm sure they are paid, but I don't think Dino people love.
They may not like Gov. Bello, I'm sure they don't like Dino.
Is Dino a dinosaur?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Oma307:
Confusion
Why I'm even more confused is that I did not see the people protesting against non payment of their salaries like this

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Lalastic pls do the needful
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by eyeview: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Somebody has collected huge money from Yahaya Bello to stage this one cos I don't think any right thinking and objective citizen of Kogi would protest against a group that gave an ultimatum to a governor to pay pensions and salaries owed for over one year.

14 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2017
I guess the government pay some touts and thugs to display the protest and nothing is done when the governor hasnt been paying salaries. The governor should be preparing to pack to his village in the next election
excellent2013:

Why I'm even more confused is that I did not see the people protesting against non payment of their salaries like this

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by CplusJason: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Omenka will be in a better position to explain this.

grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by RaskiloGas: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2017
Our GAS company deliver GAS to your doorstep in PORT HARCOURT. Visit www. raskilo. com for more info
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by ThinkSmarter: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Seems this guy Dino z a political threat to the Gov, can still remember how he won his case with Tinubu's wife recently,
And nw he z teaming up with some politicians probably to oust Bello.
And he z a very popular guy in the Senate.
Watching.......how things will unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by sEGXY2(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Paid touts!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by excellent2013(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Oma307:
I guess the government pay some touts and thugs to display the protest and nothing is done when the governor hasnt been paying salaries. The governor should be preparing to pack to his village in the next election
He got there by chance; Audu died and after some political abracadabra he was declared the governor

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by engrjosefz(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Youths won't change cos of peanuts...

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by darkenkach(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Nothing good will ever come out from Kogi state. That state is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by softwerk(f): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2017
All this dust simply because he called you a small rat?! cry

A good friend will simply call him back a bigger rat, have a good laugh and move on with life! angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Yorubas going for the highest bidder as usual

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
trying to understanding
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by jamislaw(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Am sorry to say this why people affiliated to Afonja are always a betrayal, kogi East will be very eager to protest and follow Dino, Igala people are nevertheless afraid of any body watch out for their protest soon.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by SexyNairalander: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
booked
Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Alexk2(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't support Yaya Bello's leadership style at all but Dino Is just not the right person to lead this move against the governor after all he did in support of his emergence. Someone who publicly worked against Faleke (his kinsman).
I vividly Remember Dino was Alhaji Yahaya Bello MC on the day of his Inauguration in lokoja stadium.
He lead the fight against Hon. Abiodun Faleke in support of Governor Yaya Bello...no idealogy, no tact....same thing he did for the emergence of Buhari and now working against him cos of what saraki is offering.
We need to rise up against the leadership of the state and the country but we don't need to hear the voice of any hypocrite if our voice must matter.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by yaqq: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Even if Bello contest with a goat come 2019 he ll loose........ Paid touts. 500 naira each, useless Okun people

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by morningsta(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2017
darkenkach:
Nothing good will ever come out from Kogi state. That state is useless.

Is this necessary at all? Why? ??

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2017
miqos02:
k

This kogi youths are most foooolish youths seen recently...upon the level of poverty and unemployment they are subjected to by their various leaders.....they are here protesting because,they were promised raw KOGI WEED....MBANU

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Donsimple(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Sm of our youth can b so foolish n useles 4 peanut

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) by Gten(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2017
"Dino Melaye is an outside" who composes that? Stupid pawns in a political tussle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / President Buhari Attends APC Presidential Campaign Flag-Off In Yola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.