Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup (5417 Views)

Poll: Is the north, not too greed

Yes, very very very very greed: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2009
This is an open letter to members of the Nigeria army of Northern origin.

If the north or the military stage a coup. We would declear a new republic out of Nigeria.
Please quote me on this. We would leave the federation call Nigeria. We want every member of the Nigeria army of Northern origin, do not   attempt a coup if Yar Adua dies.

Look there are 20 state in the south to 15 in the north. We have more men in the Nigeria army than your 15 state.  We also would have the backing of the international community. The whole world  say  NO MILITARY govt again in Nigeria.

We ask every member of the Nigeria army of the south Niger benue area to resist any attempt by men of the northern origin to stage a coup.
If by charge they do, they should throw thier loyality to a New nation south of the Niger and Benue River. Which would be decleared.

It is important to note, that the constitution is clear that if the president is medically incapable, that the vice president should be sown in as President. And Yar Adua at this possible is said to be medical incapable and it is fair that the constitution be observed at this point.

Sign

Egbe Omo Oduduwa.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2009
Sign

Egbe Omo Oduduwa.

The word of General becomerich (whose phantom army can fit into a single room in his house in Canada).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2009
I think it is important for member of the Army from the north to see google earth and see what the population is. Except they want to die. That is my last word.

Beaf why dont you read your history about the Egbe Omo Oduduwa. And you would know, that nobody is joking with you.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 4:56am On Dec 01, 2009
becomrich,:

I think it is important for member of the Army from the north to see google earth and see what the population is. Except they want to die. That is my last word.

Beaf why dont you read your history about the Egbe Omo Oduduwa. And you would know, that nobody is joking with you.

Please show me the map of Egbe Omo Oduduwa. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by 18platoon(m): 5:50am On Dec 01, 2009
there ar 19 states in northern nigeria and not 15 as you wrongly stated, a coup happened in honduras which is at the backyard of america, and there was election this week which america says it will accept, so dont say the international community is behind you just leave matter abeg.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by generalzango(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2009
@ General die trying ah,what are u up 2?
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine one poor, wretched and lost soul, exhausted after a hard day's work (and drinking the wrong tea), signing as Egbe Omo Oduduwa!
Biobaku and Awo don suffer!
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Pius33(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2009
@ becomrich
this is no laughing matter, the constitution should be followed, if oher wise happen @ d presidents health
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2009
Beaf , you are a jobless person. everybody knows you are a fool. Why show your stupidity to the whole world.  They would award you  2009 fool of the year.

18 platoon , where did you get 19 state in the north, from Arewa . Continue to fool yourself. The yorubas, would say Nobody fools himself like the mother of a twin, whose one child as die and claim the child went to london.

So kwara, kogi or benue. Are they northerners or southerner. So my niece and nephew , who are yorubas are northerner. I wish you can say it before them. And you would see how under 18s would insult you.  Do you know you must be a slowpoke for believing kwara, kogi or benue is part of the north.

So if they are the north, make saraki president?  Now you would have another story to tell. that some northerner are more northerner than others. "Animal kingdom"  Well they are southerner. 

So why dont you come, and bring yar adua and I stand by you and give someone from kwara a gun and I would turn back and say word in yoruba and see if the bullet would not kill you then.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2009
^
My friend, will you sharap!
Please just tell us the type of tea you are drinking that has made you sign as Egbe Omo Oduduwa. We want to avoid dat kain tea! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2009
Beaf there is an Egbe Omo Oduduwa. Go and read. we are not a body called Egbe Omo Yoruba. They are not a political movement. Or have you seen them fight the government or defend the children of Oduduwa.  We are people not scared.
Why do you think they tried to kill me. if they think we have no power. Go and read your history. Those for us are more than those against us.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2009
^
Go and sit down jare, you are 100% delusional.
Rest for some time so that your eyes can clear before posting.

You think because you can post google maps (like any 10 year old), that makes you the equivalent of Awo, Akintola Williams etc? My friend, get your family to find you help, because what you're thinking isn't normal; no matter how right it seems to you.

You want to declare war from your room in Canada. Wash your eyes.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by nex(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2009
I really don't know when people will realize that becomerich is always right. Incoherent though, but he's always right. His maps are all the evidence we need to know that people from Benue State are not Arewa. When even a majority of them now speak fluent Hausa as a common language across the tribes. The maps prove otherwise.

The maps can clearly show that a state which is a part of the Sokoto Caliphate is not really Arewa. The maps are there so we should all shut up.

The military cannot take over right now because Nigerians are more agitated than we've ever been besides more and more people know that the entire Nigerian Military is just 150,000 strong so there are some of us who will not watch 1 soldier control and oppress 1000 of us.

@becomerich

I'm really sorry that they tried to "assassinate" you. I think it may have been a case of mistaken identity. You've got so many IDs that a group may have just decided to weed out some becomeriches, not knowing there's only one. Take heart.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2009
Becomerich,
Mo n gbadun e , b'eebo sengbadun siga grin
carry go

18 platoon , where did you get 19 state in the north, from Arewa . Continue to fool yourself. The yorubas, would say Nobody fools himself like the mother of a twin, whose one child as die and claim the child went to london.

So kwara, kogi or benue. Are they northerners or southerner. So my niece and nephew , who are yorubas are northerner. I wish you can say it before them. And you would see how under 18s would insult you. Do you know you must be a slowpoke for believing kwara, kogi or benue is part of the north.
19-3=15 grin

Pius33:

@ becomrich
this is no laughing matter, the constitution should be followed, if oher wise happen @ d presidents health
See somebody taking BCR serious grin
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by FBS: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Jarus:

Becomerich,
Mo n gbadun e , b'eebo sengbadun siga grin
carry go
19-3=15 grin

See somebody taking BCR serious grin

Jarus, wetin? abeg, BCR should be seen as a serious fella.  cheesy
The guy is spewing mappery!  grin

But thinking again, he could REALLY be RIGHT!
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by ifele(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2009
wat if koup wil hep to, ? tink!
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by bibiking1(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2009
quote from Nex
I really don't know when people will realize that becomerich is [b]always [/b]right. Incoherent though, but he's always right. His maps are all the evidence we need to know that people from Benue State are not Arewa. When even a majority of them now speak fluent Hausa as a common language across the tribes. The maps prove otherwise.

Okay i think that was a bit excessive even for the great cartographer himself, it would appear you are allying with him! grin cheesy grin grin

However i must agree with you that he does send across a message, however latent, but due to his past antecedents we ignore with a wave of the hand. There is that possibility of a coup taking place, and i believe the possibility is on the increase as Yar'Adua's situation deteriorates. I am having trouble getting a list of the top fifty military men in the country, that list will no doubt harbor the name of a probable usurper of freedom! So if you can get it for me bro, i'll be a happier man!

The military cannot take over right now because Nigerians are more agitated than we've ever been besides more and more people know that the entire Nigerian Military is just 150,000 strong so there are some of us who will not watch 1 soldier control and oppress 1000 of us.

Are you quite certain of your figures bro? The vassal nature in many Nigerians cease to die, it repudiates freedom and anger the cause of freewill. I can assure you that we will get to the day when Nigerians shall stand up for their right, but still that day wont come at least in the next two decades!!!
There is only agitation amongst a few, verbal at its best but that is not enough to save a people known for reticence from a coup that WILL be bloody!.

@becomerich

I'm really sorry that they tried to "assassinate" you. I think it may have been a case of mistaken identity. You've got so many IDs that a group may have just decided to weed out some becomeriches, not knowing there's only one. Take heart.
lol
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by citizenY(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
All the ingredients for a coup have exhibited themselves in one way or the other but
nothing has happened because the population is coup weary and all the past experiences
and current freedoms will make us reluctant to cheer any adventurous major.

Becomrich, rambling as usual has given his own insight. It is good material so that we all watch
out and not leave anything to chances.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by KnowAll(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
BecomeRich, dont give those military boys ideas, it is over 12 years that the military has ruled. The act of planning and executing a coup is a dieing act, the last masters of these uneviable treachery act are either dead are in the last throes of their miserable lives. The Soldiers we have now are professional Soldiers, men who have stood up and be counted in places like Seirra Leone and Liberia.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by muhsin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
I thought the OP was some kind of a serious stuff.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2009
Jarus it is 17 +3 =20.

While Taraba is an inbetween state. Most people are Jakun

Majority of Taraba state are on our side. So  leave out taraba
15 state, you only have.

This is where the issue should be, Yar Adua health should be the concern of every nigerian. And let us  been human, this man body have taken so much pain. He could be under pain killers by now.

How long can a man make it after been in coma. He would likely die. if he continue many end up a vegetable for the rest of his life.  He want to see his grandchild.  Do you people want to kill him?
You see, it still come back to the say issue. We remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic or create the People republic of benin from the 11 state.  . That remove Jonathan from the picture,  and Have a northerner take over. Which is what the constitution say.  At least you people claim he is a northerner. This is a test of who you claim are northerner.

In river state here are the ijaw town. AKUKU TORU ,ASARI TORU and DEGEMA can be part of Bayelsa, while see OKRIKA  water area have already been remove by amachie.

Take them into the People repubic of Benin, while we would approach the United nation for status or join the republic of benin later. this is the only solution at the moment. We are ready to make the sacrifice for peace and give the north majority, Go and ask the Oni of ife if you double me. We are not that greed.

We do not need the military o do this,, the civilian can do it. And we now join the two countries together and rewrite the constitution.

AKUKU TORU LGA:
Abissa
Abonnema
Eseku
Ke
Kula
Obonoma
Sokin

ASARI TORU LGA:
Abalama
Abali-Okolo
Angulama
Buguma
Elem-Oporoma
Ido
Ifoko
Ilelema
Krakrama
Minama
Omekwe-Kalama
Omekwe-Tariama
Oporoma
Sama
Sangana
Tema

DEGEMA LGA:
Adumu-ama
Angalabio
Bakana
Bille
Bukuma
Degema
Elem-Sangana
Fouche
Idama
Kala-Degema
Obuama
Old-Bakan
Opukiri
Oru-Sangama
Tombia

OKRIKA LGA: destroyed

Ijaws towns and villages in delta, ondo and edo state. you can not compare 121 and 30 something. And Jonathan is only one man in ijawland.  Only one man.

Akugbene
Bomadi
Ekametagbene
Esanma
Ezebiri
Furukama
Gbarigolo (Urhobo)
Kalfiogbene
Kpakiama
Ogbeinama
Ogodobiri
Ogriagbene
Okoloba
Abadama
Agbodobiri
Aghoro-Zion
Akparemogbene
Ayakoromo
Beniboye
Bikorogha
Bolou-Ndoro
Bolou-Ojobo
Bolou-Tamigbe
Bolou-Tebegbe
Deyekumogbene
Du-Ebiogbo
Edegbene
Egodo
Egologbene
Egrangbene
Ekogbene
Ekumugbene
Enekorogha
Forcados
Gbekebo
Idumu-Ogbusu
Kandeinghan
Kenlogbene
Keremo
Kiagbodo
Labolouseigha
Oboro
Obotebe
Odimodi
Ofougbene
Ogbeingbene
Ogbobagbene
Ogulagha
Ojobo
Okibou-Zion
Okpokunu
Okrika (Ofonibeingha)
Okuntu
Orugbene
Oyangbene
Pupugbene
Sokebolou
Tontonama
Torugbene
Toru-Tamigbe
Tubegbe
Tuomo
Yorki
bari
Adobu
Agoloma
Apelebiri
Aruke (Isoko)
Aven
Bolou-Angiama
Bolou-Apelebiri (Besegha)
Kolowari
Odorubu
Patani
Toru-Angiama I
Uduophori (Por-Ogele)
Ajama
Benikurukuru
Binitu
Bumobolou
Diebiri
Ekerenkoko
Ifhama
Ikantu
Ikpokpowu
Ikreremon
Inkorowa
Isaba
Izanfa
Izansa
Kokodiagbene
Kunukunuama
Kurutiyei
Lokiri
Ogbe-Ijoh
Okoba
Olukporoama
Oporoama
Oproza
Opuwedei
Opuwedeibubo
Pepegbene
Tebijo
Ubafan
Opuama
Iselema
Egbema
Furupagha
Olodiama-west
Ukomu
Abere
Ayakoroma
Gbelebu
Gelegelegbene
Ikoro
Ikusangha
Inekorogha
Ingileuba
Ofoniama
Polobubo
Siluko
Ukomu
Zide
old Adolesemo
Adolesemo
Ajapa
Akpata
Arogbo
Beleowo-Zion
Biagbene
Gbekebo
Igbobini
Igbotu
Ikpoki
Kiribo
Oboro
Ojuala
Opuba
Otuokubu
Sfaugbo
Shabomi
Taribo

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by Beaf: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
becomrich,:

Jarus it is 17 +3 =20.

While Taraba is an inbetween state. Most people are Jakun

Majority of Taraba state are on our side. So  leave out taraba
15 state, you only have.

This is where the issue should be, Yar Adua health should be the concern of every nigerian. And let us  been human, this man body have taken so much pain. He could be under pain killers by now.

[size=14pt]How long can a man make it after been in conman[/size]. He would likely die. if he continue many end up a vegetable for the rest of his life.  He want to see his grandchild. Do you people want to kill him?
You see, it still come back to the say issue. We remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic or create the People republic of benin from the 11 state.  . That remove Jonathan from the picture,  and Have a northerner take over. Which is what the constitution say.  At least you people claim he is a northerner. This is a test of who you claim are northerner.

In river state here are the ijaw town. AKUKU TORU ,ASARI TORU and DEGEMA can be part of Bayelsa, while see OKRIKA  water area have already been remove by amachie.

Take them into the People repubic of Benin, while we would approach the United nation for status or join the republic of benin later. this is the only solution at the moment. We are ready to make the sacrifice for peace and give the north majority, Go and ask the Oni of ife if you double me. We are not that greed.

We do not need the military o do this,, the civilian can do it. And we now join the two countries together and rewrite the constitution.
. . .

I reject that. Our president is rumoured to be in a coma, he is not a conman. Damn!
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by citizenY(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Becomrich
^^^^^^

w e r e shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by tarano: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
Becomerich stop these madness with maps, but on a serious note Nigerians do not want the Military. Indeed Lagosian will not entertain anybody from the military, We are okay with fashola, and when indeed there comes a time to remove him, we will cast our votes.

Yaradua Get Well Fast

The Military should focus on protecting the Nigerian border particularly the Northwestern and Northeastern borders. I heard madmen are ruling in Niger and chad.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
Tarano, you are not ijaw. stop telling people lies.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by ud4u: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Why are you guys wishing this man death the best advice will be for him to resign.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by phuckNL: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
nex:

Are you PHUCKING kidding me? If there is a military coup, Nigerians will do absolute NOTHING. I repeat, NOTHING, ONce again NOTHING.
We as a people only know how to make noise. IF there is a military coup, a couple of touts will only make noise in Lagos and Oyo state, break bottles here and there and that will be it.
Just pray the military does not take over. If they do, nothing will happen. We will gladly submit, the same way we did for IBB and Abacha.

The only hope i have is that Obasanjo made some "on point" changes in the military that will curb this kind of thing. The only thing is that some of this people can still use their "civillian" prowess to create unrest. We will one day thank OBASANJO. I said this in another thread. Despite all the abuses we have for him now, history will paint him in better light. Quote me in 10years shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 1:09am On Dec 02, 2009
You must be joking I think. Then tell the northern military boys to try a coup. And see if they would not be like Niger republic.
Tell your people to call out thier boys and see if the federation call Nigeria would not end.

Do this pictures mean anything to you. Who do you people think is yourself. Is that not lesson for anyone.

[img]http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/118/NigeriaDisarmament091003_432.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/115/mend432.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/220509%20nigeria%20ANP-9835116_1_1.jpg[/img]

Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by SapeleGuy: 1:23am On Dec 02, 2009
Becomrich - No fear, we have seen their performance, the current crop no get the intelligence to plan coup, if dem try am nah suicide mission.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by puskin: 2:09am On Dec 02, 2009
^ That's a dangerous way 2think if U are looking @the country's present political situation.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2009
they are smart young men, we believe in and expect them to uphold thier training and stay away from government. Already they have started collecting signature to send to the senate to end Yar Adua govt and have Jonathan sown in as President. and before 48 hrs, hopefull, thier would have 100,000 signature . and 6 medical doctors would be appointed from  1 each zone to complete the change in President.  

Do you people want to kill Yar Adua , his health is more important than a stupid position call the president.  His health should come first since they said he is in coma. Have you see a vegetable person before. You do not wish it for your enermy.
Re: An Open Letter To Members Of The Nigeria Army Of Northern Origin. No Coup by becomrich15: 2:17am On Dec 02, 2009
this is how a vegetable person is. They can not do anything for themself.  this man is coming out of coma.

coma means he is 90% gone, just less than 10% alive.

dictionary defination

Coma, from the Greek word "koma," meaning a state of extreme unresponsiveness, in which an individual exhibits no voluntary movement

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants / Is Cyril Stober Back From Retirement?? [Photos] / Newly Appointed NPA Boss Hadiza Usman Is Dating Gov El-rufai (FALSE INFORMATION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.