Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Most Profitable Business Ventures So Far? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Profitable Business Ventures So Far? (2126 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business Ventures So Far? by hazh(m): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2009
The other day I was arguing with my friend whether oil and internet,which

is the most profitable business venture?My friend said it is oil,

and I said it is the internet.What do you feel?

I will support my claim with the following examples.If you visit

http://www.forbes.com,you will discover that among the first

40 richest people in the world,at least 15 or thereabout are from the

internet and computing,men like Bill Gates,Paul Allen,Larry Ellison,

Michael Dell,Siergey Brin,Larry Page,and so on.These men made it

faster with the internet and computer compared with the likes of

John D,Rockerfeller,Roman Ibrahimovic,etc.

There is huge goldmine in the internet

(1) (Reply)

Is This Site Geniune Www.paytransaction.com / Need A Nice And Attractive Name For Students' Magazine. / Local Rice Business ( Who Is Intrested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.