Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) (30012 Views)

Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) / Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) / Childless Woman Steals Baby In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by jonhemma11: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
According to Zambezi Reporters,the Malawian gentleman man pictured below dressed in suit and a necktie was arrested in a Malawian town after he was caught stealing jiggies, baby food.Na so hunger wire the man reach?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/malawian-man-dressed-in-suit-tie-caught.html

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2017
How does this concern Nigerians! Op abeg carry your country wahala go your country alone. We have more than enough on our hands already. angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Gentleman thief grin

But who knows what his intentions are undecided

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Musampa73(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Look at his thieving humble face.lol
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm sure some people will still blame Sai Baba for what happened in Malawi.

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sure some people will still blame Sai Baba for what happened in Malawi.

oh! why na buhari?

ya govt is bad

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
This is their own Babachir David Lawal; the man who steals from the needy.

The only difference is that in Malawi you get arrested. In Nigeria, you get cleared by a President.

18 Likes

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by whywhyogun: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2017
why no one trying to pity him? he looks quite honest and decent, he will never do this but for poverty,

and how can you tell a man with a costume is not destitute? that suit could be his only property.

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by savedpeace: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gbege episode2
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by eleojo23: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
He is 'corporate' thief.
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Everyone has upgraded and started packaging his or her hustle there are coperate beggers too and ritualist
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by bornmekus: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Malawi!

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Corporate Thief!

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by BigBlackCat: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Corporate thief
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
I dont even know what to say... Dunno what his intentions are...
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by voicelez: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Eyaa, I have this feelings that he has a new baby but nothing to feed him with... I'm not sayin he did the right thing. But show him some mercy

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
So the hardship is everywhere in Africa
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by LadyE12: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by WHOcarex: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
A well packaged shoplifter.
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
This Recession is all over Africa mehnnnnnn

I don't encourage stealing but it's obvious, the man has got a baby who needs food. Food thieves shouldn't be tortured but helped

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by rainerboy1010: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
he is mentally undressed grin
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by redcliff: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stelvin101:
How does this concern Nigerians! Op abeg carry your country wahala go your country alone. We have more than enough on our hands already. angry

Na trezzyhelm na wetin u expect...na so so junk them love
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by princefunmmy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Joshjings(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
This man is soft as he'll. Na wah

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by WHOcarex: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gentlethief
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Accommodation Needed Urgently In Katsina State
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm, not in support of stealing but I give the father of the year award to him, he's was ready to do anything instead of his baby to go hungry....

Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by naijatoonz: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry I can't see clearly Malawi abi Kenya. I hope its not a typo error sha. OP pls reconfirm
Re: Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is this such a terrific news that it had to come all the way from Malawi?.
Such happens here daily. It's nothing new to us.

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway