Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later (39470 Views)

Elderly Racist Woman Abuses Black Woman, Tells Her She Originated From A Monkey / » Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by haulagehandlers(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
oluangelkay:
What rubbish is this? So y is she confessng now, stupid woman, may the blood of d innocent boy never cease to harras u and your generation. Wow, i nearly made fp
she is a witch and will soon get her just reward,medecine after death na him her confession be.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joshjings:
At least she owned up
are you ok? Shes owned up after 62yrs of the guys death?

And you say she owned up,,, i swear you can do worse than that woman,, EVIL AMONG WOMEN!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Ferdinandu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
ylaa:
you wasted an innocent life,
now what will this confession do?
will it bring him back?
though you are are old, i pray God to punish you according to your
age. may you never escape punishment.
i am sure you have other confessions to make as well.
shame on you old hag.
The punishment is for God to decide. God works in a mysterious way. The boys death spurred the civil rights movement. Maybe if not for that, segregation in America would have continued to even the end of last Century, Obama might never had the chance of becoming American President, so many other good things that was as a result of his death. Just say continue Resting in the Lord to the boy. If the Jews didn't crucify Jesus, maybe as Christians we wouldn't have our salvation.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Ugosample(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is very sad.

Many black boys were killed in such manner.

Some killed because of the allegation of looking at a white girl (most times it was not true)

Some killed over allegation of being a "threat" etc.

Racism is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by CHIMSKY(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
ObaKlaz:
It was the lynching that outraged African Americans, spurred the civil rights movement and etched the victim’s name in history:
Emmett Till.
The 14-year-old Chicagoan was visiting relatives in the cotton country of the Mississippi delta on 24 August 1955 when he allegedly wolf-whistled at a white woman.
Three days later his body was found in the Tallahatchie river. Till had a bullet hole in the head, an eye gouged out and other wounds. The murderers had wrapped barbed wire around his neck and weighted him down with a cotton gin fan.
It was a ghastly crime that changed the United States but the woman at the center of it, Carolyn Bryant, long remained an enigma.
A few weeks after the murder, the then 21-year-old testified in court that Till had grabbed and verbally harassed her in a grocery store. “I was just scared to death,” she said.
The all-white jury cleared her husband Roy Bryant and his half-brother JW Milam of the crime. They later publicly admitted their guilt, saying they wanted to warn other blacks. Carolyn Bryant disappeared from public view.
Now, 62 years later, it has emerged that she fabricated her testimony about Till making physical and verbal advances.
“That part’s not true,” Bryant told Timothy Tyson, the author of a new book, The Blood of Emmet Till.
That four-word confession, of sorts, has provided an unexpected coda to a story whose victim is commemorated annually.
Bryant spoke to Tyson, a Duke University senior research scholar, in 2007, when she was 72. The admission was not made public until now.
Bryant, who is still alive at an undisclosed location, told the author she could not remember other details about the fleeting encounter with Till, who went into the store to buy gum.
She did, however, express regret. “Nothing that boy did could ever justify what happened to him.” She said she “felt tender sorrow” for Till’s mother, Mamie Till-Mobley.
Till’s mother insisted on an open-casket funeral in Chicago and Jet magazine published photos of his corpse, sparking revulsion and galvanising the civil rights movement.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/emmett-till-book-carolyn-bryant-confession

Fear Women!!!

1 Like

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Admin401:

Actually the Democrats or Liberals where the full time racist back then owning a large number of slaves

Christian Conservatives, Aka Republicans fought to abolish slavery. Although now, with trump it's like vice versa.

Echoing Ygritte's famous line in the game of thrones show: "you know nothing Jon Snow", the US political parties flipped ideological posturing a long time ago. First, it all started in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's (FDR) reign from the great depression through the second world War, the introduction of the new deal package catalyzed this change. This is a social welfare intervention package that helped people live through economic downturns and war. The new deal became a victim of his own success when people who benefitted from it initially and who are better off in the postwar era felt their tax shouldn't be used for social intervention programs. Many of who are disgruntled conservatives in Democratic party, they left the party in droves. Yes, the conservative south used to be the stronghold of the Democrats.

Final nail in the coffin came during the Civil rights movement. This tipping point saw many Republicans moved to democratic party when John F. Kennedy and his successor Lyndon Johnson signed off on the civil rights law and abolished Jim Crow laws. Many racist whites in the south who wouldn't share public bus, toilet, or voting booth with "niggers" left democratic party in their droves.

Further clues:
1.Can you imagine a "conservative" Republican President, Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery? By definition, a conservative would want to maintain status quo, i.e. continue with slavery.

2. The black champion of civil rights movement Martin Luther King Jr(MLK) was a Republican, and his sidekick Senator John Lewis of 5th district in Atlanta is a Democrat. The attached images are that of the senator during a protest march with MLK in the 1960s, second image is his recent portrait.

Final thought:

All religions are complicit in the era of slavery, be it Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhi, Ifa, Judaism, etc, to suggest otherwise is just sheer hypocrisy.

Edit:

MLK Sr. was the Republican. MLK Jr. was nonpartisan. These Republican revisionists got even me grin

2 Likes

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by VictorRomanov: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
ylaa:
you wasted an innocent life,
now what will this confession do?
will it bring him back?
though you are are old, i pray God to punish you according to your
age. may you never escape punishment.
i am sure you have other confessions to make as well.
shame on you old hag.

She no hear you ooo. grin
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by CRAPHA96(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by tillaman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Racism at its peak!! It has been in existence since times immemorial
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Iamlordgee:
The term "SWAG" was originated in 1960's in a group of underground gay men -- It is an acronym for "Secretly we are gay".
undecided

1 Like

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by paulGrundy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Iamlordgee:
The term "SWAG" was originated in 1960's in a group of underground gay men -- It is an acronym for "Secretly we are gay".

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/what-does-swag-mean
The freebie swag, sometimes also spelled schwag, dates back to the 1960s and was used to describe promotional items. According to our files, early swag was everything from promotional records sent to radio stations to free slippers for airline passengers. In short order, this particular meaning of swag broadened and soon referred to anything given to an attendee of an event (such as a conference) as a promotional stunt.

Be educated, be informed, say no to conspiracy theories!
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Kuriou: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
This must surely qualify as a crime against humanity. I pray this woman goes straight to Hell .
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by dragonking3: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joshjings:
At least she owned up
These kind of senseless statements pisses me off. angry

What will her confessions do now? The woman is still wicked and knowing fully well that she is old and will soon die she came out now to talk. She knows she won't face any persecution considering her age. She is a Wicked soul angry

1 Like

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayenitre:

Echoing Ygritte's famous line in the game of thrones show: "you know nothing Jon Snow", the US political parties flipped ideological posturing a long time ago. First, it all started in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's (FDR) reign from the great depression through the second world War, the introduction of the new deal package catalyzed this change. This is a social welfare intervention package that helped people live through economic downturns and war. The new deal became a victim of his own success when people who benefitted from it initially and who are better off in the postwar era felt their tax shouldn't be used for social intervention programs. Many of who are disgruntled conservatives in Democratic party, they left the party in droves. Yes, the conservative south used to be the stronghold of the Democrats.

Final nail in the coffin came during the Civil rights movement. This tipping point saw many Republicans moved to democratic party when John F. Kennedy and his successor Lyndon Johnson signed off on the civil rights law and abolished Jim Crow laws. Many racist whites in the south who wouldn't share public bus, toilet, or voting booth with "niggers" left democratic party in their droves.

Further clues:
1.Can you imagine a "conservative" Republican President, Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery? By definition, a conservative would want to maintain status quo, i.e. continue with slavery.

2. The black champion of civil rights movement Martin Luther King Jr(MLK) was a Republican, and his sidekick Senator John Lewis of 5th district in Atlanta is a Democrat. The attached images are that of the senator during a protest march with MLK in the 1960s, second image is his recent portrait.

Final thought:

All religions are complicit in the era of slavery, be it Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhi, Ifa, Judaism, etc, to suggest otherwise is just sheer hypocrisy.

BLESS YOU

You don't know how depressed I was to read that comment you replied to. I don't know why Nigerians don't understand that American Republicans are devils.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
At the end of it all, what's your gain? See evil humans do, , and your confessing ? Wickedness only yields suffering, at the end,
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by adozie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
As much as this story happened in the 1950's and this woman is confessing now; accusations like this against blacks and people of color still happens today in different ways.
It is easy for a white person to make up lies against a black man or frame his reputation in a negative way. The sad part is that it is easy for people to believe these lies and act on it.

Nothing has changed. It just depends on the content of accusation and the circumstances.
It hurts as bad.

At the end, we as a people have the sole responsibility of changing our destiny.
We as Nigerians are lucky to have an option to have a country we can call our own.
When we engage in meaningful nation building, people will respect us for who we are.

Decades ago Indians and the Chinese were seen as scums in the Western world much like blacks. Look at where the are today and the respect accorded to them.

1 Like

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Burgerlomo: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wicked heart
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by fabre4: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Iamlordgee:

what of swagger?
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
kalindaminda:

BLESS YOU

You don't know how depressed I was to read that comment you replied to. I don't know why Nigerians don't understand that American Republicans are devils.

They are historical revisionists. If facts stare at them in the face they opt for "alternative fact" as Trump's top adviser Kelly Anne Conway puts it and corroborated by his chief press secretary Sean Spicer when he said "we may disagree with facts..."

1 Like

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by 234ng44uk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
catlova2:
Racist christian
Tell me, it's Muslims that aren't racists. Anyone who have had to live amongst Arabs will tell you otherwise.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Arsenalholic(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Admin401:

Mehn, after reading the story i felt shock and horror down my spine

Only for me to remember that he also had a mother who went through unimaginable agony of loosing a child in such manner

and then i saw a picture of her down there. Now my body is full of goose bumps.
It's just a pity! Her agony will come rushing back if she's still alive -- knowing that this woman has come out to state the truth.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Eaglesence: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dexema:
I hope she rots in hell.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Fortunately for her, Baba God does not work like that, especially if she asks for mercy.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by MistadeRegal(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
catlova2:
Racist christian

Next time use your brain when commenting.

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
I repeat, shes a racist christian. All those quoting me can go to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by K9Uneet(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
EWAagoyin:
burn in hell bih

Accommodation Needed Urgently In Katsina State

Accommodation in Katsina?

Go to Daura and ask for Mallam Buhari's hut. You'll be well received and accommodated with plenty plenty fura da nunu from his 150 cows.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by lepasharon(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
catlova2:
I repeat, shes a racist christian. All those quoting me can go to hell

Lol, the Christian religion itself is racist
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by elotajohn1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Winning123:

Racism will get worse under Donald Trump

It's better Trump calls me a monkey than Buhari calling me Fellow Nigerian
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by wasspord: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayenitre:

>>Echoing Ygritte's famous line in the game of thrones show: "you know nothing Jon Snow", 
>More like the more you know...
the US political parties flipped ideological posturing a long time ago. First, it all started in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's  (FDR) reign from the great depression through the second world War,  the introduction of the new deal package catalyzed this change. 
>>This is a social welfare intervention package that helped people live through economic downturns and war. 

> Yep. Section 8, EBTs, Affirmative Action, 1965 immigration act and a whole lotta such programmes can never and will never bring about the 
change and progress much needed in the Colored Communities. No amount of welfare will solve the issue of high unemployment among blacks, no amount of affirmative action will make up for the fact that Silicon Valley and other tech hubs is for the Jews, Whites and Chinks nor will it make Tesla/SpaceX or even Facebook employ them in critical positions and not just to virtue signal. No amount of Section 8 housing will make make the  white integrate with the colored, it would rather lead to white flight to the surburbs consequently diminishing the value of real estate in that area due to increase in crime rate and stuff. 
That is the truth, palatable or not. We have to find solutions to our own problems. Where is our black Mayor Gulliani to curb the high crime rate in black neighborhoods.
Where is our black Lee Kuan Yew who will transform Zimbabwe or Congo or Gabon to a world class country in about a generation.
How many black kids know about Justice Clarence Thomas and while we are still on him here is what he had to say about his Yale Law Degree: "Thomas has recollected that his Yale law degree was not taken seriously by law firms to which he applied after graduating. He said that potential employers assumed he obtained it because of affirmative action policies."
How many of them know about Fred Douglas (and some other great black men I'd love to recall but I can't for the life of me get my fingers on them right now). 
Basically what I'm trying to say is that these few men I can manage to recall passed through real struggle, not just catching a brick with your head while on a protest (no disrespect to MLKjr and his crew but I've always been a Malcom X guy; He's 'realer' and did not need to plagiarize or lead a separate life away from the public eye).
Poland has received tens of billions in aid from the EU and it hasn't transformed them one bit, they still clean toilets in the UK and the money back home. Germany on the other hand has destroyed and rebuilt itself and Europe at least twice in the last century and came back bigger and better each time. What Germany needed was just a little push to kickstart, be it Adolf Hitler and his NaZi gang or the U.S Marshall Plan. Same for Japan, how did they transform from a isolationist island nation with almost no natural resources (which was part of why they attacked Pearl Harbor because of US blockade on Oil supply to them) to a major contender in WW2, conquering China and most of Asia, then losing it all after the war only to regroup to become in of the world's top nations from economy to standard of living and so forth.
 Same for South Korea, I have this pic on my other phone of Seoul a hundred years ago, nothing but mud huts with thatch roofs, now look at Seoul now, Skyscrapers everywhere, S.K has a decent economy and is doing well for itself. Same for Singapore. 
How did Austrailia, literally a dumping ground for Britain's worst criminals and degenerates transform itself and the country from being one of the world's uninhabited continents next to Antarctica at least based on pop. density to being a first world nation?
What did this people do right that we can't seem to get the hang of after independence from colonialism, after slavery being abolished, after so much "progress".

>>The new deal became a victim of his own success when people who benefitted from it initially and who are better off in the postwar era felt their tax shouldn't be used for social intervention programs. Many of who are disgruntled conservatives in Democratic party, they left the party in droves. Yes, the conservative south used to be the stronghold of the Democrats.
> The democratic party had and has been a single issue party. Whether it was the for the southern slave owners who still needed slave labour for their plantation vs the northerner who had no need for slave labour as it was becoming inefficient after the industrial revolution or it was for the blacks who after voting for generation after generation for democrats since LBJ gave them free awoof have had little to show for it compared to the post-1965 immigrants instead they got thrown into jail more by Sly Willy laws or is it the Union Worker who got schlonged by Sly Will's double penetration of NAFTA and inclusion of China into the WTC; at least they finally realized how schlonged they are and managed to flip states that haven't gone Red since Reagan to the worker-friendly party.
The Democrats have always been the party of use n dump; Use and dump the blacks after securing their votes for generations via EBT, use and dump the union workers in favour of 'undocumented' immigrants and the sweet cheap labor they provide in the fields of California, now their eyes are set on the Muslim vote but alas they're aren't enough of them to flip any state that's worth it.

>>Final nail in the coffin came during the Civil rights movement. This tipping point saw many Republicans moved to democratic party when John F. Kennedy and his successor Lyndon Johnson signed off on the civil rights law and abolished Jim Crow laws. Many racist whites in the south who wouldn't  share public bus, toilet, or voting booth with "niggers" left democratic party in their droves.

>BS. The reasons why those states flipped parties is more nuanced than that. It's more of party ideology than casual racism, it's like saying Trump won the rust belt (and could have even won Minesotta of all places if not for Evan 'McMuffin',lol) by being more racist than the other Rep. candidates. I'd love to go deeper on this but I'm not even well versed enough to make a proper counter-arguement, one needs to study each state's voting pattern among whites, blacks etc over the years as well compare it socio-economic changes to make such claim. Many people become more conservative as they age, does is mean they became racist overtime. Muslims despite being a more conservative religion than say Christianity vote for Democrats overwhelmingly despite the current DNC ideology pro-gay/lgbtBBQandsoforth, pro-abortion being in direct conflict with Islamic teaching. The Gay Club shooter was a registered democrat and his dad was a staunch Hillary supporter. Does that mean that muslims who vote overwhelmingly for the DNC support the party's view on these issues.
The DNC has done more to harm the blacks; worker unions as well as the pivot to china ruined Detroit which provided jobs for many black families (as well as whites), Sly Will's 3 strikes law led to more blacks being imprisoned, cheap Mexican labour stagnated wages for low skilled jobs which used to provide decent income to blacks,
even Affirmative Action favoured the post-1965 immigration act better than it did to blacks just like voting the first black president did more to help the Muslim ummah than it did to help the people who voted in their own brother.
OTOH, it was the Republicans who fought against slavery (not necessarily to help the blacks but it is what it is).
It was the Republicans who gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants thus turning California permanently blue ever since despite it being a comfortably Red State pre-Reagan and probably would have done it again if someone like Jeb! was elected. 

Further clues:
>>1.Can you imagine a "conservative" Republican President, Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery? By definition, a conservative would want to maintain status quo, i.e. continue with slavery.
>Bros you are still going on with your BS. Lincoln fought against the Confederates for much more nuanced reasons than just ending Slavery. He had plans to deport them and probably would if not for his untimely death here's a little quote from him:
"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and
black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment,
will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect
equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a
difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong
having the superior position." 
More are here: www.ign.com/boards/threads/top-5-racist-quotes-by-abraham-lincoln.203268709/
Not everything is in black and white. It's all shades of grey.

>>2. The black champion of civil rights movement Martin Luther King Jr(MLK) was  a Republican, and his sidekick Senator John Lewis of 5th district in Atlanta is a Democrat. The attached images are that of the senator during a protest march with MLK in the 1960s, second image is his recent portrait.
> John Lewis ko, Civil Rights Champion ni. Who MLK help. Malcolm X had a better vision for the black man and was more pragmatic and consistent than any of them. How many years after having a dream, and spending donkey years in congress, what can I use to judge his performance/track record other than his color of his skin and the scar on his head that he's willing to show every tomdick&harry of his contribution to dream. Abi an to sit down to protest 2nd amendment an e be achievement.
Let them continue, the Republicans are just 6 states away from amending the constitution or is it the Senate where they are to be contesting for reelection in states Trump carried? 
People are getting fed up with all this BS. They just want to have good paying jobs and be safe which is exactly what DJT is offering to his 'customers', if he manages to do just only this two satisfactorily, say bye bye to the rust belt, which will become the 304 stainless steel belt for quite a long time. The DNC can keep their vote farms in California and Chicago.

Final thought:

>>All religions are complicit in the era of slavery, be it Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhi, Ifa, Judaism, etc, to suggest otherwise is just sheer hypocrisy.
> Exactomundo! There are no good guys, no bad guys; just people with their (selfish) interests.

Edit:

>>MLK Sr. was the Republican. MLK Jr. was nonpartisan. These Republican revisionists got even me  grin
> The same Republican revisionist that got a couple of MLK's immediate family to support and vote DJT or is the brother of slain civil hero Medgar Evers to support DJT too? The problem with the republican party began with the Bush crime family neocons just like he problem with the DNC began with the Clintons and SJWs.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by win3k: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
the tragedy today is the fact that black Americans prefer to kill each other instead of seeking this woman's whereabout and shooting her.

She lives in NC not far from a predominantly black area and many blacks know her but won't act!

They prefer to shoot each other instead of the kkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) / Obituary Of Family Of 5 Killed By Badoo Members In Ikorodu / Indian Man In Lagos ‘Swallows Rat Poison After Arrest For N116m Fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.