Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Urgent Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job (2085 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Urgent Job / Urgent Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job by Madiberry(f): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
You are invited for an oral interview based on your application sent to propertyvillesales@gmail.com. Date: Sat. 28th January 2017. Time: 1pm Venue: 782B, Rev. Emmanuel Adubifa Street, Omole Phase II, Ikeja, Lagos
. Please come with a copy of your CV. Kindly help me out here is dis a genuine invite pls does any one knw abt dis company.
Re: Urgent Job by Apos2kay(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Madiberry:
You are invited for an oral interview based on your application sent to propertyvillesales@gmail.com. Date: Sat. 28th January 2017. Time: 1pm Venue: 782B, Rev. Emmanuel Adubifa Street, Omole Phase II, Ikeja, Lagos
. Please come with a copy of your CV. Kindly help me out here is dis a genuine invite pls does any one knw abt dis company.
I also got the message
Re: Urgent Job by Madiberry(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls did u go can u kindly share ur experience wit me
Re: Urgent Job by Apos2kay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
I didn't go, am not in lag at the moment and I got the mail this mrng, y didn't u go
Madiberry:
Pls did u go can u kindly share ur experience wit me
Re: Urgent Job by Madiberry(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
I Kolled dat number n got a funny response twice, I asked of DA name of DA company first n DA person replied that I should get dere first den I Kolled to ask for directions n was told to ask around that he didn't knw I tried to find out abt DA company online no info so I changed my mind abt going.
Re: Urgent Job by Apos2kay(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
That's so funny, I also called and couldn't get a response, I was thinking they can postpone the interview for me, pls did u ever attend jiji sales rep interview?
Madiberry:
I Kolled dat number n got a funny response twice, I asked of DA name of DA company first n DA person replied that I should get dere first den I Kolled to ask for directions n was told to ask around that he didn't knw I tried to find out abt DA company online no info so I changed my mind abt going.
Re: Urgent Job by bunmite85: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's a real estate firm but not propertyville it's a different name entirely, but they are real
Re: Urgent Job by Apos2kay(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Did u attend the interview?
bunmite85:
It's a real estate firm but not propertyville it's a different name entirely, but they are real
Re: Urgent Job by Madiberry(f): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2017
No didn't go wasn't sure dey were real n reli didn't ave the courage to risk it
Re: Urgent Job by Apos2kay(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Guess u have something u are doing at the moment
Madiberry:
No didn't go wasn't sure dey were real n reli didn't ave the courage to risk it
Re: Urgent Job by ahamonyeka(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Madiberry:
how do you mean by DA and kolled and what does it cost you to type called instead of kolled?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Job by mayorchelsea(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Got the invite but didn't go.I just suspected it was going to be a marketing job which I'm not up for these days.
Re: Urgent Job by Pinkieblue(f): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Job by kemifab(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
who else received this mail

Good Afternoon,
We are pleased to invite you for a test/interview at LACVIS Nigeria Limited inside VIO office Ojodu berger, Lagos State. The test/interview will take place on Tuesday, 31st of January 2017 by 10am. You are required to come with your writing materials and 2 photocopies of your CV and credentials For more enquiry you can contact 08060628550 or also visit our website www.templeresourcesltd.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Community Operator Assistant Postion At Aniwura / FHI 360 (AHNI) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (22 Positions) / Sundry Foods Limited Management Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.