Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (201346 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
groundforce:

hi, would love to know you ...you can whatsapp me 09039621382 wink

smiley
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by groundforce(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
makky555:

smiley
how have you been dear, bern having issues with my whatsapp of late. missed you tho
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
groundforce:
how have you been dear, bern having issues with my whatsapp of late. missed you tho

Me too
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by groundforce(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
makky555:

Me too
kiss kiss
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Reminder: this forum is purely for working class only. And for those who are sincerely ready to settle down.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dharmiejoe(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
trublvr:
I'm Nkechi.
Matured 39 year old born again Christian interested in friendship, possibly more, anything could happen.
I have a steady job, though I also do side business.
I'm 5'11, plus sized, not fair but not dark.
O+, AA, Ibo. I'm based in Abuja. I don't do drama or mind games.
I enjoy intelligent conversation and don't make monetary demands. I do, however, require that the man be tolerant and a decent human being.
Don't treat me the way you wouldn't like to be treated.
cool bio. U can connect with me on 08057967928 cheers
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Scaryface: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by manitobor(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
makky555:

smiley

Makky barbie you're sooo cute! smiley

Please be my wife. I promise to adore you and treat you like a queen. I'll place no one above you baby. wink

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
I do.... Wedding gown is ready, hall is ready, cake too.... I've even bought your suit. So you don't need to worry about that
let's not waste more time grin grin

manitobor:

Makky barbie you're sooo cute! smiley

Please be my wife. I promise to adore you and treat you like a queen. I'll place no one above you baby. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by manitobor(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2017
makky555:

I do.... Wedding gown is ready, hall is ready, cake too.... I've even bought your suit. So you don't need to worry about that
let's not waste more time grin grin

Oh my God!!!!! She said YES!!! makky said YES!!!! cheesy cheesy

Children of God in the house please praise the Lord with me! Finally the search is over!!!! I've found an adorable maiden on nairaland!!!!!!!

Whoever said a wife can't be found here is a liar. I'm a living witness!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
manitobor:

Children of God in the house please praise the Lord with me! Finally the search is over!!!! I've found an adorable maiden on nairaland!!!!!!!

God bless u dear. Things are happening here
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dharmiejoe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
manitobor:

..... A round of apllause for our clown of the year!!! undecided
manitobor:

..... A round of apllause for our clown of the year!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by 234GT(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm 31, male, AS genotype.

I need a focused yoruba lady, christian, AA and dark in complexion, based in ado or ikere ekiti.

Pls send me a PM if you are truly single and interested. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by polosky: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
eezor:
You need a serious relationship? Are you working/empowered and ready to settle down? Then drop your contacts, details and pictures.
Someone is waiting to hook you up now.
This thread has been prayed over and specially annointed. You must get your husband or wife within 4 months from the date you drop your details. Try and testify.

N/B: Always indicate your genotype (if known) please.

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by mastertunji(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Accountant, 36, AS, Lagosian, Yoruba Muslim, tall, slim and dark. Needs a compatible lady for marriage. Whatsapp. +134640 90270
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Mzposh001: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
08134476846 whatsapp only. Don't chat me if you're over 32,must be a graduate with a good job, preferably dark nd tall. Financially stable nd ready to settle down
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yes oooo awa luff is tika dan water

The earlier we share the card the berra

manitobor:

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by manitobor(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2017
makky555:

Yes oooo awa luff is tika dan water

The earlier we share the card the berra

Yea baby, just like West life sang, our love is unbreakable. It will never die, it'll endure, it is timeless. Me and you together, forever, just loving each other and basking in the perpetual euphoria of L.O.V.E. smiley

Now, first up is our pre-nuptial pictures, to be blasted all over nairaland. Then the IVs follow. smiley

My heart is so full of joy! I'm over the moon, I'm overwhelmed with joy, I'm so thrilled, I'm so ecstatic. My joy knows no bounds.

Oh, I'm so in love with you Makky. smiley
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 1:16am On Dec 22, 2017
O baibe grin grin let's not bask too much in this awa new found luff before somebody from no where coman pour me acid and call me minister for snatching husband and boyfriend...

Meanwhile my luff for you still reminds strong like fufu angry

manitobor:

Yea baby, just like West life sang, our love is unbreakable. It will never die, it'll endure, it is timeless. Me and you together, forever, just loving each and basking in the perpetual euphoria of L.O.V.E. smiley

Now, first up is our pre-nuptial pictures, to be blasted all over nairaland. Then the IVs follow. smiley

My heart is so full of joy. I'm over the moon, I'm overwhelmed with joy, I'm so thrilled, I'm so ecstatic. My joy knows no bounds. Oh, I'm so in love with you Makky. smiley
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by manitobor(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2017
makky555:
O baibe grin grin let's not bask too much in this awa new found luff before somebody from no where coman pour me acid and call me minister for snatching husband and boyfriend...

Meanwhile my luff for you still reminds strong like fufu angry

Awwwwww, smiley smiley smiley You make my head swell baby mi.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by makky555(f): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2017
manitobor:

Awwwwww, smiley smiley smiley You make my head swell baby mi.

You know that's an evidence that this luff istreal nor fake

Boo Boo crunchy
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by manitobor(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
makky555:

You know that's an evidence that this luff istreal nor fake

Boo Boo crunchy

Exactment Ife mi. smiley smiley
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Mzposh001:
08134476846 whatsapp only. Don't chat me if you're over 32,must be a graduate with a good job, preferably dark nd tall. Financially stable nd ready to settle down
Nice one. Your sex is not visible here.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by olumidebabalola(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Olumide van sales man need a tall beautiful working class 09021931213
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Emeraldicon(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
diamondc:
i want to meet a working class guy, age range 30-35. 08064905205
Hi, where is your location
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by AdaezeJesus: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 29-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdaezeJesus:
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 29-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Must he be dark in complexion? nothing for the fair guys interested in u? All the same, your are welcome Dear. Gud luck.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dominion2017: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
i am 31, Male, christian (living faith church), delta, AS. and base in abuja looking for a responsible and God-fearing lady for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. watsapp me on 08101043777.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by emmyskinny: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Need a serious lady for friend. Age btw 22-27,a working class,graduate or abt to.must be from Edo state n a christian.
Am a medic in private practice,AA,chocolatey in complexion,5ft 9in tall, handsome,humorous,caring. Am 34y/o,based in ondo state
WhatsApp:0816-450-1379
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dominion2017:
i am 31, Male, christian (living faith church), delta, AS. and base in abuja looking for a responsible and God-fearing lady for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. watsapp me on 08101043777.
Nice one. Welcome bro
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ladokite2012: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am Ayodele A.
I'm a 28 year old Yoruba working class based in Lagos. Seeking a female between the ages of 23 and 27 for a serious relationship.

I'm AS please. Only females with AA genotype can reach out. PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.