Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (201342 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Keneegbu: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Hi dear am interested please Text me on 08142161737..
lyteen2:
Searching..........
A female, hope to meet a responsible male above 40, christian, serious and ready to settle down. Not for married men ( I don't want another woman's man, biko) or those for hook up or players, please.
Someone very single and interested/ready in starting or building a home.
Kindly send pm if interested.
If you are not ready, and still exploring, please, don't bother.
Thanks.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Keneegbu: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
lyteen2:
Searching..........
A female, hope to meet a responsible male above 40, christian, serious and ready to settle down. Not for married men ( I don't want another woman's man, biko) or those for hook up or players, please.
If you are not ready, and still exploring, please, don't bother. Am interested dear please Text me on 08142161737
Thanks.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by rotty12(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Am ayo from abk in Ogun state. Am single slim, a Christian looking for a lady between the age of 20-34 yrs for serious relationship that will lead to marriage and she must have something doing. Am AS genotype and am 33yrs of age. You can contact me on rot4light@gmail.com and will reply you as soon as possible.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by rotty12(m): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2022
rotty12:
Am ayo from abk in Ogun state. Am single slim, a Christian looking for a lady between the age of 20-34 yrs for serious relationship that will lead to marriage and she must have something doing. Am AS genotype and am 33yrs of age. You can contact me on rot4light@gmail.com and will reply you as soon as possible.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by chukajulu: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mark, 37.
Single and searching.
Resides in Lagos ikorodu.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 7:28am On May 02, 2022
usamarketoday.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aklix: 2:17pm On May 04, 2022
aklix by nick name AA blood group 30+ of age, incase any women need sex service, DM 09162129778
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dippleee1: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Am Dan By name, an Engineer by profession ,am open to all tribe and religion to roll with, I stay and work in Lagos, an M.sc holder... i hold several international Automation Degrees. Currently work in a popular food and beverage company in Nigeria, Currently i head fluid power and Process Control department in my Coy. I like treating people how I want to be treated. I’m a private and Simple guy, not the loud type. Am Single and Open for any Useful relationship. will like to meet a Presentable, if possible Lagos base lady between 21-28 for a good relationship. Pls Just have a good dream , good ideas, able to start good and flowing conversations and be easy going...My whatsapps numbers 09047264291 ..08032059244
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by lyteen2: 7:57pm On May 09, 2022
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Eroms4life17(m): 3:13am On May 10, 2022
Steve by name, average height, dark skinned, mid 30s, single, Edo by origin, Lagos by residence, teacher by profession. Am reserved, calculated, introverted, family oriented, humble, supportive, God lover but religiously free minded, sport lover, movie freak only at home. I neither drink, womanise or smoke. My other qualities (good or bad) will be discovered by my woman. Blood group 0+. Am not sure of my genotype right now. My qualities in a woman include she should know how to cook, have a good job, be passionate about family and how to manage people, respect people, she must be understanding, caring, honest, cooperative. Tribe or complexion means nothing here. But average height is okay. Medical compatibility is compulsory. She must be educated,neat. I may not have all the money in the world, but with love, trust and mutual support, there's nothing we cannot achieve. I am not perfect. No one is. Virginity or other wise means nothing to me as long as she's medically fertile to having kids.

If you're interested in what am offering, send a mail on eroms4life17@yahoo.com

Please I don't need hookup. Never did, never will. If you know any lady that fits my description, kindly connect us. Thank you.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Keneegbu: 10:28am On May 10, 2022
lyteen2:

Hi dear am Ken am interested in you please Text me on egbukenechukwu19@gmail.com or you can drop your contact..
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
Don't forget to visit my USA MARKETPLACE WEBSITE
https://usamarketoday.com

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Globalk: 12:48pm On May 22, 2022
Globalk:
Hi, all. I'm a single mother , 33yrs, working class located in ibadan, need a responsible Muslim widow man or that needs second wife. Pls , must be an educated,caring ,Muslim , with stable/reliable source of income . Text your profile to 08085299314. Thanks.
still available
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dicksonnet: 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
lyteen2:
Searching..........
Thanks.

Your contact

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dicksonnet: 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=lyteen2 post=111194924]Searching..........
Thanks.

How do I contact you?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by emsco(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2022
I am Oluwaseun based and work in Lagos. I am straightforward type of person and fun loving.
I am from Ekiti state and also a Christian.

I love to meet a lady who is ready for a relationship that will lead to marriage in a short while.
She must be between the age of 25 -31.
I prefer Lagos based only or areas not far to Lagos.
Pls don't contact me if you are not read for commitment.
08131501631 is my no
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Joy69(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daffodil98(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hi, am Oly from imo state. 08110435111�
Am 24, a graduate (b.sc. Economics). Currently working and financially independent. Am dark skinned, slim..not too slim, a bit on the plumpy side and endowed. Live and work in the east and a Christian. I am looking for a nice man;
�between 28-45
� Christian
� Single or widowed with no kids involved...not separated, divorced or married.
�Igbo preferably from any state or tribe....home or abroad
� Intelligent and exposed..not necessarily educated.
�Am not really the outgoing type, am an introvert so I would really want someone that's outgoing, fun to be with and is very jovial for a serious relationship and is independent... don't want a mummy's boy please.
� Caring, intelligent and supportive

Please if you're already MARRIED, or don't meet any of the requirements above or in a committed relationship avoid me...not looking for hook-up or flings or sugar daddies...tnk u.

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ndizzy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Faith1995:
Hi, i am a young lady who needs someone staying in Lagos, on the island precisely, someone i can stay with during the weekdays because of my work. Would appreciate anyome who can help. Kindly quote me if u r can. Thanks
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by kenrisma535(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm a man.
I'm 30 years of age
I weigh 75kg and standing at 6ft 8 inches tall.
Im athletic and light skinned.
I work in the field of health
I work in the hospital.
I am from EDO state.
I am a proud scorpio of the astrology or zodiac.
I am intelligent, educated and calm composed responsible, understanding, forgiving, honest, disciplined, compassionate, spiritually inclined to the word of the God and the things of the spirit
I am a born leader, a nature lover, sport enthusiast, health coach.
I'm single and searching and ready to settle down. I'm in for a relationship and not a friendship.
The woman of my dreams :
Must be a Christian
Must be working whose income is financially stable
Must have a good educational background preferably first degree university certificate holder.
Must have a good family background
Must be aged 22 to 27
Must be humble, caring, responsible, forgiving, respectful, prayerful.
Must be residing in Lagos, Ibadan or Abeokuta.
Must come from either the south south or the south west.
Please if you meet the above requirements kindly reach me on my whatsapp 09038573566 or telegram channel https:///zubasainz
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by JoshTim: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Daffodil98:
Am 24, a graduate (b.sc. Economics). Currently working and financially independent. Am dark skinned, slim..not too slim, a bit on the plumpy side and endowed. Live and work in the east and a Christian. I am looking for a nice man;
�between 28-45
� Christian
�Am not really the outgoing type, am an introvert so I would really want someone that's outgoing, fun to be with and is very jovial for a serious relationship and is independent... don't want a mummy's boy please.

Please if you're already MARRIED, or don't meet any of the requirements above or in a committed relationship avoid me...not looking for hook-up or flings or sugar daddies...tnk u.

Hello,
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by donkelvin10(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2022
If you are in need of a true relationship just like me that can lead to marriage, then CALL or CHAT me up @ 09023630072
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daffodil98(f): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoshTim:

Hello,

Hi,
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by doscar(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Daffodil98:
�between 28-45
� Christian

Hi ya
What's good
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Anjelus(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Any responsible lady, working class, 40 - 48 years and based in Benin city, Edo, Should contact me: 08161362878.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Alphafarms(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Any lady btw the ages 27 to 30, igbo tall Abit chubby, must be busty, ready to settle down sooner than later, should call or text me on 08150764266
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by darkmarky(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Hi, i am a working class man staying at gbagada who needs a working class lady staying in Lagos for a happy relationship leading to marriage, someone i can spend time physically with, she can come over and spend weekends/weekdays with me.

I'm in my 30s, single, no kids, never been married. I'm bringing Peace of mind, Fun, laughter, adventures together and above all, A Godly union.

Reach out to me please. smiley
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dicksonnet: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
Whatsup 07053433463
Open to a very comprehensive discussion on how we will be happy, our happiness is my priority

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.