Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:22 AM

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (24033 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Judaism seems to be your version of belief

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Auki: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Worship God alone not Jesus or any other creatures.

Believe that Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Muhammad, Mosses(peace be on them all) etc are human being sent by God. They are to be obeyed not worship.

That is the right religion.

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Auki:

Believe that Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Muhammad, Mosses(peace be on them all) etc are human being sent by God. They are to be obeyed not worship.

I'm curious though

why didn't you add Muhammad?

4 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
1John 2:23

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Well you may find many gods through others but the Only Way to the Father is Jesus Christ!

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Auki: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious though

why didn't you add Muhammad?

I included him.Read the post again.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Scholar8200:
23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
1John 2:23

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Well you may find many gods through others but the Only Way to the Father is Jesus Christ!

All the quotations you have given above are from the same John. Does that not contradict the Almighty's statement as I quoted in Exodus 4:22?

11 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Auki:

You're contradicting the Word of God.

John1:1 In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.

Jesus is the word of God that was made flesh. Believe in the word of God , Jesus also the Son of God so you may have life.

1 John 4 : 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Since God has given us the ministry of reconciliation through Christ his Son. We must believe in Jesus because he's the path way that leads to God the father, and he holds The key to our salvation, destination and eternal life.
(john3:16)

John14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John3:18 He that believeth on him[Jesus] is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nweke12: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is only through Jesus Christ you can come to God.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by dpete1: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
JESUS: no one goes to the father except through me[john 14:6] he is the only gateway to heaven.Believe in him and be saved.JESUS is coming soon.God bless!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
jchioma:

All the quotations you have given above are from the same John. Does that not contradict the Almighty's statement as I quoted in Exodus 4:22?
No, it doesnt

Now you didnt says Moses wrote Exodus 4:22, how come you also didnt see that Jesus spoke those Words, not John?

11 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
jchioma:

Pls Scholar Ignore this person.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
Scholar8200:
No, it doesnt

Now you didnt says Moses wrote Exodus 4:22, how come you also didnt see that Jesus spoke those Words, not John?
You should have understood what the guy is up to by now,

Guys, KILL THIS THREAD BY IGNORING IT. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

HE IS LOOKING FOR AVENUE TO MALIGN CHRIST, DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
OP, you can go to Allah's heaven, you must not go to Yahweh's heaven. In Yahweh's heaven, there are rules which you obviously are challenging, so, don't bother. There are other heaven's. Go there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Auki: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jacksonville:

You're contradicting the Word of God.

John1:1 In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.

Jesus is the word of God that was made flesh. Believe in the word of God , Jesus also the Son of God so you may have life.

1 John 4 : 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Since God has given us the ministry of reconciliation through Christ his Son. We must believe in Jesus because he's the path way that leads to God the father, and he holds The key to our salvation, destination and eternal life.
(john3:16)

John14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John3:18 He that believeth on him[Jesus] is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I am innocent of what you worship and you are also innocent of what I worship.

I worship He who created me and you and ascribe no partner on to Him.

Carefully reflect on ur believe and beseech God for guidance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Auki:

I am innocent of what you worship and you are also innocent of what I worship.

I worship He who created me and you and ascribe no partner on to Him.

Carefully reflect on ur believe and beseech God for guidance.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
analice107:

No one is perfect. All I seek is answer to my confusion. I will be the last person to malign Christ|(if he's real), but seeing the contradictions of what the Almighty said through Moses and what Jesus said through John, I am bound to seek clarification from those who know. If you don't know, please find another thread to display your piety. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
analice107:

Noted, with thanks.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
jchioma:

No one is perfect. All I seek is answer to my confusion. I will be the last person to malign Christ|(if he's real), but seeing the contradictions of what the Almighty said through Moses and what Jesus said through John, I am bound to seek clarification from those who know. If you don't know, please find another thread to display your piety. Thank you.
Only a fool will take you serious.

"You'll be the last person to malign Christ if He is real".

He is not real, why not go on with what is real to you.

AGAIN, NO SERIOUS MINDED CHRISTIAN SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS IGNORAMUS.

14 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Auki: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
jchioma:

No contradiction between Jesus and Mosses teachings.

Both teaching call mankind to worship God alone without partner.

No Prophets, including Jesus, call mankind to worship him instead of God.

Jesus divinity as God, Son, Triune is invented.

No thanks to Roman paganism and Pauline Christian.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
jchioma:
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

Jesus said I am the way the truth and life.no one come to the father except through me. If you don't believe in Jesus, you're own your own.Don't let anyone deceive into telling you that there's another way but in any case ,you have the choice to chosen whether to believe in Jesus or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Auki:

No contradiction between Jesus and Mosses teachings.

Both teaching call mankind to ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((worship God alone without partner.

No Prophets, including Jesus, call mankind to worship him instead of God.

Jesus divinity as God, Son, Triune is invented.

No thanks to Roman paganism and Pauline Christian.

Here lies the problem, God condemned the shedding of blood, while would He then sanction the shedding of blood of Jesus? Read Deut. 12: 29 - 32 with particular reference to verse 31. Something is not right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jchioma: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Jesus said I am the way the truth and life.no one come to the father except through me. If you don't believe in Jesus, you're own your own.Don't let anyone deceive into telling you that there's another way but in any case ,you have the choice to chosen whether to believe in Jesus or not.

So, when I believe in God base on the finality of His word, as in Isaiah 45: 22-23, but doubt the advent of Jesus, due to the contradictions of his origin steeped in Babylonian religious practices which debunks God's stand, I am doomed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2017
jchioma:

So, when I believe in God base on the finality of His word, as in Isaiah 45: 22-23, but doubt the advent of Jesus, due to the contradictions of his origin steeped in Babylonian religious practices which debunks God's stand, I am doomed?
Na u talk am

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by orunto27: 3:04am On Jan 29, 2017
You go straight to Hell because you will die of IGNORANCE.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Blackfire(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

Only a fool will take you serious.

"You'll be the last person to malign Christ if He is real".

He is not real, why not go on with what is real to you.

AGAIN, NO SERIOUS MINDED CHRISTIAN
SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS IGNORAMUS

Hrhehehe.
The last statement got me laughing.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmmm.. Me cannot answer this for you oooo..

Exercise patience. Brethens are on their way for you.

|| MY NAME IS MARIAM || AM A FEMALE SHOEMAKER || ''CLICK HERE TO CHECK MY FOOTWEAR DESIGNS''
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by thrillionaire(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by BlindAngel: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Every sunday its always one stupid and foolish question or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Jesus the way the truth n the life

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jonbellion(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
Well there was never a heaven in the first place
The afterlife is a coping mechanism for the fear of our mortality
When you die you die dude

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Atheism Is A Religion / Aduke Abiara Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.