Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (24218 Views)

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by RealityShot: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
jchioma:
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

Please read again

Matthew 3:17
Matthew 17:5

My dear beware of the last days...

This person said the rest here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3597629/believe-god-not-jesus-still#53203956
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by amahthelma(f): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

Who is the ignorant one here? you who don't know the Criteria that gives you access to allah paradise and Yahweh's heaven?

In Allah heaven, when your good deeds outweighs your wrong deeds, you enter his Paradise.

But in Yahweh's heaven, it's not dependant on your good deeds but in a believe on the finished work of Christ on the Cross.

In Allah's heaven, there virgins to service men both straight men and homosexuals.

But, in Yahweh's heaven, there shall be no marriage, no sex.

Can you now see the ignorant one?
Are you for real!!!!!!!!if you love ur life go for a serious deliverance cos d devil ax really blinded your inner mind and you need to convert to Christianity instead of worshipping d god DAT doesn't exist called Allah....repent and stop believing false cock and bull story.......Mr Muslim guy u need Jesus, Allah can't save u at d end of d long run.......
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Blackfire(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:
Lol

happy Sunday... how was today's service?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by amahthelma(f): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

Who is the ignorant one here? you who don't know the Criteria that gives you access to allah paradise and Yahweh's heaven?

In Allah heaven, when your good deeds outweighs your wrong deeds, you enter his Paradise.

But in Yahweh's heaven, it's not dependant on your good deeds but in a believe on the finished work of Christ on the Cross.

In Allah's heaven, there virgins to service men both straight men and homosexuals.

But, in Yahweh's heaven, there shall be no marriage, no sex.

Can you now see the ignorant one?
chaii it is well wit ur inner mind!!!!!!you need Christ my brother because all diz u just stated doesn't exist infact u re off point#infact people seeing our conva already knw d ignorant 1#
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by jenavism44: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
if you dont believe in Jesus you will go to the hottest hell"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" (2 Thessalonians 1:cool.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If he doesn't believe in Jesus his good wouldn't be counted. Don't let anyone deceive you but the choice is his either to believe in Jesus the Messiah sent to save mankind who left his throne to die for humanity. Suffered on the cross and die then went to hell and took the key of life and death from Lucifer and he resurrected on the third day.That same Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life.No one comes to the father (God) except through him. If he doesn't believe in Jesus then he can't have access to the father. God looks at the blood of his son Jesus to show mercy to humanity. Jesus is the meditator for mankind and so if he doesn't believe in him no one can interceded on his behalf. Living a righteous life is wasted if Jesus isn't involved and would led to eternal condemnation. But the choice is left with man to decide if he must follow Christ or not.

Your personal opinion my guy. Stop interpreting things your way and expect everyone to take it as correct.
GOD is merciful. Why will he put someone in Hell after that person believed in him, worshiped him and lived a just life.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
mostelected:

What is a righteous life and life without sin? Do you know ignoring the word of God is sin? How can you say you've lived a righteous life and not sinned? Who on earth can abide by the 613 laws from God. If you can do that and prove you can then and only then will I believe you are leading a righteous life. But if you can't then bear it in mind that u v disobeyed the laws of God and can never say u lived a life without sin. Praying to God, helping the poor etc as you mentioned does not meaning righteous. So show me the pastor that is righteous before God but not by Jesus.

Psalm 23 ' he leads me in the path of righteousness for his name sake' you can only be righteous through Jesus for his own name sake (when he is your shephard) by obeying a simple will of God or you can be righteous by obeying the 613 laws of God and constantly atone for your mistakes by offering rams, so then can you show me a righteous man without Jesus?
Or can you actually teach me what righteousness really means if you think am mistaken.

All this epistle and you didn't answer the question. The question is if someone believes in God but not Jesus and worships GOD day in day out and doesn't commit sin, will he go to hell simply because he didn't go through Jesus. If you are not going to answer, don't bother writing any literature novel. I didn't ask you to judge whether one can live a righteous life. The question is IF ONE LIVES A RIGHTEOUS life!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
yomaigoki:

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

So if i believe in God and worship him everyday but don't go through Jesus, i will end up in Hell but a MURDERER that killed 200 people can repent today, accept Jesus and make heaven? You people better stop interpreting what you don't know. Live and let live. Believe in God, worship him and you will make heaven regardless of what anyone here interpretes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by mostelected: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
EbolaParasite:

All this epistle and you didn't answer the question. The question is if someone believes in God but not Jesus and worships GOD day in day out and doesn't commit sin, will he go to hell simply because he didn't go through Jesus. If you are not going to answer, don't bother writing any literature novel. I didn't ask you to judge whether one can live a righteous life. The question is IF ONE LIVES A RIGHTEOUS life!!

And in those literatures I just pointed out to you that no one can live a righteous life without Jesus. And your answer is yes he will to hell. Then read the epistles to find out why? They are so many reasons why he will go to hell, I can still write more epistles for you on those reasons. But since u just need an answer, that's your answer and never criticise it until you find out why. God bless you
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
EbolaParasite:

Your personal opinion my guy. Stop interpreting things your way and expect everyone to take it as correct.
GOD is merciful. Why will he put someone in Hell after that person believed in him, worshiped him and lived a just life.
that is my opinion but gave some scriptural rhema to buttress my point. it is left for the reader to decide not me
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
anataala:
my question is very simple sir, i asked you to show me where Jesus says I am God worship me, very simple question i want your answer in plain english.

you read the bible with carnal minds.. There's no point showing you the light. You don't even see Jesus as the God the son.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by mostelected: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
EbolaParasite:

So if i believe in God and worship him everyday but don't go through Jesus, i will end up in Hell but a MURDERER that killed 200 people can repent today, accept Jesus and make heaven? You people better stop interpreting what you don't know. Live and let live. Believe in God, worship him and you will make heaven regardless of what anyone here interpretes.

There is something you are missing out on. When you understand that thing, you will be able to answer your own questions.
Can I ask you some questions so I can understand your belief. Do you believe that Jesus is the son of God? If no, then I understand your view and why u r saying this but if yes then do u think God is stupid to sacrifice his son when you can actually come to him with your own leg?
And lastly I ask you again what is righteousness? You pray to God blah blah does not make you righteous please. You need to understand the concept of righteousness and then you will know the right answer to ur question.

Jesus is not a way you must follow to enter the kingdom of God, Jesus is Messiah that bears our sins to make us eligible for the kingdom. Since we can do all u claim to do, Jesus makes it easier for us as he has already paid for our sins, so when a murderer accepts Jesus is sins are atoned for by Jesus. But if u know what righteousness truly means and challenge God that you can be holy and righteous then more grease to your elbow. Then discourage those of us that have chosen the lighter burden. If you can be righteous not just by praying and helping your neighbors then go ahead.but u might b calling God a liar and u can not believe in God if u don't even believe in his word. So I don't get ur righteousness but more grease to ur elbow on it
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
amahthelma:
chaii it is well wit ur inner mind!!!!!!you need Christ my brother because all diz u just stated doesn't exist infact u re off point#infact people seeing our conva already knw d ignorant 1#
Ok
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Blackfire:

happy Sunday... how was today's service?
It was good. How r u?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
amahthelma:
Are you for real!!!!!!!!if you love ur life go for a serious deliverance cos d devil ax really blinded your inner mind and you need to convert to Christianity instead of worshipping d god DAT doesn't exist called Allah....repent and stop believing false cock and bull story.......Mr Muslim guy u need Jesus, Allah can't save u at d end of d long run.......
Okay, thanks.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Blackfire(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

It was good. How r u?

fine my dear...
I ve been packing my small properties to the one room baba God helped me to build.
tomorrow I want to repair one of my cars st the mechanic .

sorry to bore u with my stories.
anyways am getting better.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by EbolaParasite: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
mostelected:

There is something you are missing out on. When you understand that thing, you will be able to answer your own questions.
Can I ask you some questions so I can understand your belief. Do you believe that Jesus is the son of God? If no, then I understand your view and why u r saying this but if yes then do u think God is stupid to sacrifice his son when you can actually come to him with your own leg?
And lastly I ask you again what is righteousness? You pray to God blah blah does not make you righteous please. You need to understand the concept of righteousness and then you will know the right answer to ur question.

Jesus is not a way you must follow to enter the kingdom of God, Jesus is Messiah that bears our sins to make us eligible for the kingdom. Since we can do all u claim to do, Jesus makes it easier for us as he has already paid for our sins, so when a murderer accepts Jesus is sins are atoned for by Jesus. But if u know what righteousness truly means and challenge God that you can be holy and righteous then more grease to your elbow. Then discourage those of us that have chosen the lighter burden. If you can be righteous not just by praying and helping your neighbors then go ahead.but u might b calling God a liar and u can not believe in God if u don't even believe in his word. So I don't get ur righteousness but more grease to ur elbow on it

My personal opinion doesn't matter so i won't say whether i do or not. The fact remains that there are several religions out there that also believe in God but do not believe they need to go through Jesus. Basically, you are saying they are wasting their time right? For example, Muslims pray 5 times a day every day all their life. Are you saying someone that prays to God all day every day will go to Hell? Forget about being righteous. We are looking at hypothetical situations here. Let's say this person is a saint and harms nobody and does no wrong. Prays 5 times a day for life until death but does not believe in Jesus. You mean to tell me this person will go to Hell? This is my question. Will the person in this scenario go to Hell. Yes or no?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
KOMZYLEE:

But Jesus never said his the only way
He sure said NO MAN can come to the Father but by Him meaning No other way
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
omosedollar:

Cool , but Jesus never said to warship him.
read the Gospels and see Him accept worship repeatedly. In fact He said, If I then your Lord and Master... John 13:14
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Egware007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
jchioma:
Dear Brethren, in Exodus 4:22 God Himself said, "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn". And in John 3:16, a mere man by the name of John said: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". Who are we to believe?. I love God and want to serve Him according to His way, and not by the concoctions of men. I want to believe God ONLY, but will I go to hell for not believing in Jesus as I doubt his story? Bible scholars should please me out. Thank you.

Well, now for scriptural proof that Jesus is the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

Although there would really be no need of further proof, the very fact that the apostles always baptized in Jesus’ name after Jesus had commanded them to baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost proves beyond any doubt that Jesus is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Otherwise the apostles made a very serious mistake and did disobey Jesus, and if they disobeyed then the whole Christian structure is very shaky. Jesus prayed for all who should be saved through the apostles’ words, John 17:20 (“Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word.”). And on the day of Pentecost 3,000 were baptized in Jesus’ name according to Peter’s word, and they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine, Acts 2:41-42 (“Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”)
      But here is more conclusive evidence that Jesus is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Jesus said, “I am come in my Father’s name,” John 5:43. And He also said the Holy Ghost would come in His name, John 14:26 (“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”). If Jesus came in the Father’s name, then the Father’s name must be Jesus, and if the Holy Ghost came in Jesus’ name, the name of the Holy Ghost must be Jesus. How can it be? Simply because Jesus is God the Father--the invisible Spirit manifest in the flesh, 1 Tim 3:16 (“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”), John 1:1 (“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”), John 1:4 (“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”), 2 Cor 5:19 (“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”). Philip asked to see the Father one time and Jesus astonished him with these words: “Have I been so long time with you, and yet has thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father?” John 14:9. Another time Jesus said “I and my Father are one,” John 10:30. If Jesus and the Father are one the name is one.

Jesus said that the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, would come again after His departure in the flesh, and then told them plainly that He was the Comforter who would come. John 14:15-18 (“If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”) When did Jesus the Comforter come? On the day of Pentecost He came in Spirit. What is the name of the Holy Ghost then? Jesus, of course. So we may rightfully sing, “Since Jesus Came into My Heart.” No one can have Jesus in his heart only in the Spirit and there are not two Holy Spirits. So the apostles must have known what they were doing when they baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. How foolish of preachers today to say that baptism in Jesus’ name is of the devil. If it is, then the apostles preached doctrines of devils, and all the early church were saved through doctrines of devils. Those who baptize in the name of Jesus are accused of denying the Father and the Holy Ghost. If that be true then the apostles denied the Father and the Holy Ghost. But it is not true. In Jesus Christ dwells all the fulness of God, Col 2:9 (“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”)......
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Egware007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious though

why didn't you add Muhammad?
Well, now for scriptural proof that Jesus is the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

Although there would really be no need of further proof, the very fact that the apostles always baptized in Jesus’ name after Jesus had commanded them to baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost proves beyond any doubt that Jesus is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Otherwise the apostles made a very serious mistake and did disobey Jesus, and if they disobeyed then the whole Christian structure is very shaky. Jesus prayed for all who should be saved through the apostles’ words, John 17:20 (“Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word.”). And on the day of Pentecost 3,000 were baptized in Jesus’ name according to Peter’s word, and they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine, Acts 2:41-42 (“Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”)
      But here is more conclusive evidence that Jesus is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Jesus said, “I am come in my Father’s name,” John 5:43. And He also said the Holy Ghost would come in His name, John 14:26 (“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”). If Jesus came in the Father’s name, then the Father’s name must be Jesus, and if the Holy Ghost came in Jesus’ name, the name of the Holy Ghost must be Jesus. How can it be? Simply because Jesus is God the Father--the invisible Spirit manifest in the flesh, 1 Tim 3:16 (“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”), John 1:1 (“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”), John 1:4 (“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”), 2 Cor 5:19 (“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”). Philip asked to see the Father one time and Jesus astonished him with these words: “Have I been so long time with you, and yet has thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, shew us the Father?” John 14:9. Another time Jesus said “I and my Father are one,” John 10:30. If Jesus and the Father are one the name is one.

Jesus said that the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, would come again after His departure in the flesh, and then told them plainly that He was the Comforter who would come. John 14:15-18 (“If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”) When did Jesus the Comforter come? On the day of Pentecost He came in Spirit. What is the name of the Holy Ghost then? Jesus, of course. So we may rightfully sing, “Since Jesus Came into My Heart.” No one can have Jesus in his heart only in the Spirit and there are not two Holy Spirits. So the apostles must have known what they were doing when they baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. How foolish of preachers today to say that baptism in Jesus’ name is of the devil. If it is, then the apostles preached doctrines of devils, and all the early church were saved through doctrines of devils. Those who baptize in the name of Jesus are accused of denying the Father and the Holy Ghost. If that be true then the apostles denied the Father and the Holy Ghost. But it is not true. In Jesus Christ dwells all the fulness of God, Col 2:9 (“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”)......
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Egware007(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Auki:

I included him.Read the post again.

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by MarieSucre(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:
OP, you can go to Allah's heaven, you must not go to Yahweh's heaven. In Yahweh's heaven, there are rules which you obviously are challenging, so, don't bother. There are other heaven's. Go there.

Pls if you do not have the answer kindly leave this thread. I doubt you're a christian. Your words are not "seasoned with salt" neither do they "edify the body of Christ".

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by MarieSucre(f): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:

Only a fool will take you serious.

"You'll be the last person to malign Christ if He is real".

He is not real, why not go on with what is real to you.

AGAIN, NO SERIOUS MINDED CHRISTIAN SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS IGNORAMUS.

Thank you for displaying a very foul attitude. Or do you not know that by your attitude you are making a horrible spokesman for christianity.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank you for displaying a very foul attitude. Or do you not know that by your attitude you are making a horrible spokesman for christianity.
Really? how's that?
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by analice107: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Pls if you do not have the answer kindly leave this thread. I doubt you're a christian. Your words are not "seasoned with salt" neither do they "edify the body of Christ".
Lol
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Jaiyesinmi: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Quite an educative thread. All thanks to our mischievous OP.
1. A writer posts a very valid question was asked the Christians if we'll accept all these confusing theories about Trinity, the Sonship and Godhead nature of Jesus if not that we are born into the Christian faith or a converted Christian, so we should put ourselves in their shoes and learn to see things from the Muslim points of view .

2. A writer asks "The question is if someone believes in God but not Jesus and worships GOD day in day out and doesn't commit sin, will he go to hell simply because he didn't go through Jesus". My response is this. This matter of Jesus Christ is a BELIEVE and doesn't stop a Muslim from worshiping Allah, going to Mosque or doing good deeds nor a Christian from bowing to the Almighty God inside a mosque. Even a born Christian to be called a Born Again is expected to proclaim this belief and accept it in his / her heart. Very few among mankind disputes the fact that life is in the blood and that blood is necessary for atonement in almost all religions, so the acceptance of the atoning work of Jesus Christ, an accepted Prophet of God does no one no harm. Better be late than the late sort of thing. As another writer posits "Do u think God is stupid to sacrifice his Son when you can actually come to him with your own leg? Let's think about this.

3. Let's look at the issue of 613 sins (just hearing that today for the first time), can we actually and really keep God's laws in our own righteousness? The animal must be this and that? It must be done here not there and this way and that way?
AN EXAMPLE: 1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the Lord concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:3 If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the Lord for a sin offering. 4 And he shall bring the bullock unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord; and shall lay his hand upon the bullock's head, and kill the bullock before the Lord. 5 And the priest that is anointed shall take of the bullock's blood, and bring it to the tabernacle of the congregation:6 And the priest shall dip his finger in the blood, and sprinkle of the blood seven times before the Lord, before the vail of the sanctuary. 7 And the priest shall put some of the blood upon the horns of the altar of sweet incense before the Lord, which is in the tabernacle of the congregation; and shall pour all the blood of the bullock at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which is at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 8 And he shall take off from it all the fat of the bullock for the sin offering; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards, 9 And the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away, 10 As it was taken off from the bullock of the sacrifice of peace offerings:and the priest shall burn them upon the altar of the burnt offering. 11 And the skin of the bullock, and all his flesh, with his head, and with his legs, and his inwards, and his dung, 12 Even the whole bullock shall he carry forth without the camp unto a clean place, where the ashes are poured out, and burn him on the wood with fire:where the ashes are poured out shall he be burnt. Leviticus 4: 1-11?

4.The Holy Quran recognizes Jesus Christ's miraculous birth as a Spirit from Allah as also recorded in the Holy Bible. It is for a purpose of helping God's people Israel meet up with God's sacrificial laws as a sinless Lamb. Yes, Jesus said He's for Israel alone BUT HE POINTED OUT THE AVAILABILITY OF MERCY for all who cares to accepted and believe His purposes of coming to Earth. "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord:yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters 'table. 28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith:be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." Mathew 15:24-28

5. His Sonship? His Godhead? (laterally being Fathered by God, Whom He always addresses as His Father) should not distract us from God's mission for doing what He did through Jesus Christ. He fulfilled His own Blood covenanted Laws by the shed Blood of Jesus Christ to make His Mercy available to all. God Bless us all.
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by LaClickLaBend: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
analice107:
Only a fool will take you serious.
"You'll be the last person to malign Christ if He is real".
He is not real, why not go on with what is real to you.

AGAIN, NO SERIOUS MINDED CHRISTIAN SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS IGNORAMUS.
But you are not Christlike this way

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by laribari(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
jchioma:

Here lies the problem, God condemned the shedding of blood, while would He then sanction the shedding of blood of Jesus? Read Deut. 12: 29 - 32 with particular reference to verse 31. Something is not right.

You are funny but I will pardon your ignorance. You asked a question so I will take it that you don't know that's why you asked.

God condemned blood she'd yet sanctioned that of Jesus.

Now do you know that it was God Himself that came in the person of Jesus christ? God asked us to stop blood shed and He sacrificed Himself by Himself. The reason is becos it takes care of sins once and for all, since Jesus will enter hell though His death to destroy sin and death. So due to this, God shed His blood so that we don't shed animal blood again anytime we sin. We just seek forgiveness from Jesus who now has the power of life over sin and death.

He came in the flesh and dwelt among us as they called Him Emmanuel meaning GOD IS WITHIN US.

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Why do you think pharisees hate Him? This is why Muslims hate Him too becos He said He is one with the father which makes Him God. But it is the truth if you follow the mystery of His birth.

The mystery of Jesus is deep and Jesus is God but He is only called the son of God because He as born. However, He is one with the father and In Hebrew was said to be the express image of the father. 100% God.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Express image which was why Jesus couldn't die. He allowed Himself in the flesh, allowed Himself to be killed only to exercise the human nature since we are the ones He came to save.

The principle is that if you don't die you can't enter hell, so He went there to over come death and hell.

Now let me share the mystery of Jesus' birth with you, showing what makes Him God.

Mary as a virgin at the time she was carrying Jesus but she is nothing bbut a surrogate mother becos she plays no part in Jesus conception.
God the Father provided both the egg and sperm that produced Jesus. God duplicated Himself inside of Mary as an infant of days. How did I know?

Go and read luke chapt 1. Elizerbeth was well stricken so it was impossible to conceive because she has hit menopause.

Luke 1:7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

So at the end of the day, she got pregnant, so how did it happen? Where did the egg come from? It came from God, no wonder the child she also had was so so spiritual and even leaped in the womb when he heard mary's voice due to Jesus' presence. Baby John the Baptist recognized Jesus from the womb why? Becos he was highly spiritual.

Zachariah provided the sperm but God brought the egg miraculously, so Elizabeth becomes surrogate too just like Mary becos they both played no part exepting carrying the child in the womb. I wonder angel Gabriel compared mary's case to that of Elizabeth cos they were both surogacy.

Luke 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Obviously, someone who has passed menopause can no longer produce egg not to talk of fertilization.

So for Mary, God provided the sperm becos without it no woman can conceive and Mary was a virgin at the time. So the egg wasn't hers too since the angel didn't give a timing to it or wait when she's on heat period. The angel only said just believe and that has nothing to do with her and time anymore. It is not dependent on her but God through her faith irrespective of the period.

However, even if God took the egg from Mary to produce Jesus, Jesus still becomes the son of God who produced the sperm becos the life of a human being is in the sperm. The father takes full ownership of the child even the surname. So if Jesus had come from God, He is the son of God and that makes Him God too.

So if you don't know Jesus I'm sorry to say oo, you don't know God. He is t creator of all things which makes Him God. Jesus is the word that as made flesh.

So how can you see God who is a spirit without Jesus?

Let me stop here for now, I'm loaded with these info you can ask anything then I can add. If I keep writing now, it will be too long.

Where did you think science found out the mystery behind surrogacy? It's in the bible and men of conspiracy are trying to disprove everything that God or Jesus did that it is not a big deal that science can also do it.

Today, a lot o magicians have walked on water to tell christians that what the Lord did was no big deal, so they did surrogacy too but it was God that started it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by fromnigeria(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
jchioma:

He is the way, so how can you get to the Father, God without the way Jesus.

John 14
Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by Zirah: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is not true. The soul lives after death. I don't talk on matters l do not have proof of. I've had a near-death/out of body experience before. Believe me, there's life after death.

jonbellion:
Well there was never a heaven in the first place
The afterlife is a coping mechanism for the fear of our mortality
When you die you die dude

Re: Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? by fromnigeria(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Auki:
Worship God alone not Jesus or any other creatures.

Believe that Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Muhammad, Mosses(peace be on them all) etc are human being sent by God. They are to be obeyed not worship.

That is the right religion.
Jesus is Lord, He is the way the truth and the life, No one, no one, no one can get to the father except through Jesus. John 14:
Meanwhile,
"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
"John 1

Its is true he came in form of human, and died, and most importantly resurrected. He rose with his body. didnt decay, nobody could find his bones. He is alive.
But other prophets yiu mebtioned are as good as dead and rot in their grave.

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. you could confirm that from his life and deeds.
Beware of the devil and his antics in this perilious last days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.