Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) (17630 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
According to human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong,below are photos of the state of facilities at Primary School, Afaha Offot, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State as at Thursday 26th January, 2017.

Majority of the students were pictured sitting on the floor to learn probably because the seats are not enough.Just take a look at the ceilings.

Which way Naija?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-bad-state-of-primary-schoolafaha.html

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Truly pathetic. Akwa Ibom has 3rd highest state budget and you see this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ambrosini593(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blood of zechariah! This state damn rich na shocked

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
See pupils dancing shoki in a supposed Oil producing state.

I shake my head cry

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is this Not The same Akwa Ibom Akpabio Goverened?

Chai. See how the Media reported Infractructural devpt like its a match to none.

I weep for these kids, down there, Presidents, CEOs, Governors are seated.

See what Happened in UNIZIK lately:

https://www.nairaland.com/3597834/chaos-unizik-sug-screening-result

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria

Check my signature to start making cool cash today, trust me no stress involve
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by me69: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong,below are photos of the state of facilities at Primary School, Afaha Offot, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State as at Thursday 26th January, 2017.

Majority of the students were pictured sitting on the floor to learn probably because the seats are not enough.Just take a look at the ceilings.

Which way Naija?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-bad-state-of-primary-schoolafaha.html
Enemies will blame Buhari and FG

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
they are doing sitting practical
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by cana882(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
But this is not news in ondo state where I served.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by dotbaba86(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wer som r setting on a millions chair
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by voicelez: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
To their government Well don Sir, after collecting 3rd highest budget in the country

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by CXLVII: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Free education in present day Nigeria is specifically for poverty ridden families.

You can never wish to attend ne except circumstances take u there

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
Baba have travel to London to buy chairs for them

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Asito(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Considering the hierarchy of problems we are facing now, this should not brace front page na.

Abi are they not learning?
Government should set up a 20-man committee to look into this later.

For now we just want to buy kerosene for 150 again.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Unfortunately, some will see nothing wrong in that and considers it an abomination to call out Politicians who have made these children sit on the floor

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by nurez305(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Have u heard of the guy who posted RIP in Buhari's Twitter? The dude was arrested, taken to court & asked to defend himself and he said

RIP stands for "Remain In Power."

Case closed.

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Deteriorating educational system
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why post this pics to ridicle this present administration?
It is a known fact that all state goverment recieve allocations for their various states and yet do little or nothing to the situation.
Hmmm, see what pdp have done to our future.
Some idiots came for my head just because i refused to be an idiot like them.

Pdp is evil and they've really spoiled the country, but thank God... Its not 'patapata'.

I dont believe Buhari is our problem.

We've gotten these problems since the time of Abacha, Obasanjo, Yaradua, and the march christmas santa JONATHAN.

only a fool will blame Buhari for all ds mess.

This country will get better, let's support Buhari . i know its not easy but we will surely get there.

Anyways...

Drabeey was here

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chaii, and these kids are all ready to learn something, this naija sha,ni hope help comes to you guys, I hope God touches d govt heart to help y'all

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Sad
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by nerodenero: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is abound in all states. It's like mtn, everywhere you go!

There's simply no stopping all the challenges this country is facing.

Though it is not possible again but if I were to chose, I won't chose Nigeria for my enemy let alone myself.
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
cry

Despite one the richest states in Nigeria, this is sad!! cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
I seat down for stone for secondary school for north just to learn #experienced
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
U think Nigeria is a country?
U are fooling yourself

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
What and the Countries Oil comes from you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by YesNo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
this is 2017.

what year will we stop seeing such images coming from Nigerian schools ?

and someone thinks free meal for school children is a better idea than renovation of schools & classrooms.

it is well with Nigeria... is it ?

Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by ifecobaba(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bad
Re: Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) by obailala(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
If this can still happen in the richest state in Nigeria, then it's just clear that Nigeria is still centuries behind...

Temple Gate Polytechnic / Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Ogun Institute Students Protest Death Of Schoolmate Rejected By School Clinic