Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

|| My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || (9784 Views)

Your Favorite Female Shoemaker / Shoemaker's Forum / JIMZSTYLE Concept ,home Of Men Footwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Thanks for checking out our page!!!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the enquiries. We're still very much available to take your order. Give us a trial today and you will be glad you did.

#Barmmyshoesworkstoperfection
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Its another weekend again! We at Barmmyshoes says wishes our dear nairalanders A HAPPY WEEKEND.

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to have your order. come, lets make that stylish and quality footwear for you.

Feel free to contact us for any enquiries.

Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2017
Thank God for another new week here! May it be a blessed week and misfortunes free week for everyone.

We're very much available to have your order and get that stylish and quality footwears done for you.

Feel free to contact us and make enquiries. We assure of nothing but the best quality footwear.

Get in touch with us today and lets Barrmyshoes make something for you. Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Its another beautiful new day. Barmmyshoes is open for business today again.

Need a stylish and quality footwear? Dont go far!! Barmmyshoes is here for you.

Contact us today and lets make that dream footwear of yours for you.

We're very much available to serve you better.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
We're sorry if this is coming late. We use this medium to say a happy new month to every nairalanders.

May it be a month of great happenings for everyone and may we all be marching into great opportunies.

We at BARMMYSHOES are still very much available to take your order and get that stylish and quality footwear done for you.

Once again! HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Megilicious(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Goodmorning Nairalanders,
We're still very much available to have your order.
Lets make the stylish and quality footwear for you.
Contact us today and give us a trial.

pls hw much are d female. sandals and can u do size 42
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Megilicious:

pls hw much are d female. sandals and can u do size 42
Yes. We can do size 42. Kindly contact us on whatsapp. 07033446112
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Barmmyshoes made a client wedding shoe possible!!

The client needed something that will actually match her outfit and Barmmyshoes made it possible!!!

2 Likes

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalanders!

We are very much available to take your order and get that quality and stylish footwear made for you!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by AreaFada2: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wow! Kudos. Very nice designs.

1 Like

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by BabyGirl114: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Happy Sunday nairalanders!

We are very much available to take your order and get that quality and stylish footwear made for you!
Please can you help mould shoe of one taste by description?I mean I will tell you how I want the sole to look like, etc, and how much will that cost me, thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Please can you help mould shoe of one taste by description?I mean I will tell you how I want the sole to look like, etc, and how much will that cost me, thanks

Yes Ma. kindly contact me on WhatsApp and let's talk Ma.

Thanks.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
We are still very much available to take your order.
Barmmy cares.....

Gud nyt.......

Do have a blessed night...
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good evening..
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Get in touch with us and let's make that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

We will be looking forward to have your order.
Happy weekend!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Let's make that stylish and quality and yet affordable footwear for you.
Feel free to contact us and talk to us.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Our new designs.

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by LydiasChronicle(f): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Hi Mariam! My name Lydia, I'm a fashion and lifestyle blogger.
You are a female shoemaker? I am proud of you lady.

If you'd like to work with my for the promotion of your work, you can send me a mail - thelydia360@gmail.com or reach me on IG - @thelydiamark.

You can as well check out my blog... www.lydiaschronicle.com
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2017

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Get in touch with us today and let's make it happen.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
LydiasChronicle:
Hi Mariam! My name Lydia, I'm a fashion and lifestyle blogger.
You are a female shoemaker? I am proud of you lady.

If you'd like to work with my for the promotion of your work, you can send me a mail - thelydia360@gmail.com or reach me on IG - @thelydiamark.

You can as well check out my blog... www.lydiaschronicle.com

Alright. Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2017

Barmmyshoes is still very much available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Thanks for the enquiries. We're still very much available to take your order. Give us a trial today and you will be glad you did.

#Barmmyshoesworkstoperfection
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Good morning. We are still very much available to take your order.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning dear nairalanders,

It's another new week. We at barmmyshoes says "may this new week be a blessed week and a week free of misfortunes for everyone"

Give us a trial and you will be glad you did.
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by abdulrahaman2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice work.. Keep it up.. Don't mind if u do training for me on some aspect
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
abdulrahaman2:
Nice work.. Keep it up.. Don't mind if u do training for me on some aspect

Thanks for checking out our page. Kindly, give me a call. call please not whatsapp. Thanks
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Thanks for checking out our page!!!
Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 2:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Re: || My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month to every nairalanders! May it be a month full of blessing for everyone.

Barmmyshoes is available to get that stylish, quality and yet affordable footwear for you.
Give us a trial and you will be glad you did.

We are very much available to attend to your orders.

We look forward to your orders and enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Tee Shirts / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / Your Favorite Miss World 2009 Gown!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.