Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! (4418 Views)

For the Complete Treatment Of Hepatitis / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! by lutherafrika(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Like many others, when you are confirmed positive to the virus (hbv), it will seem as if you have limited time left to spend on earth. The problem becomes more when the doctor tells you in a low voice that you will be placed on some anti-viral drugs that will only 'manage' the situation but cannot cure it.

This is the good news I have brought to you that there is a way out, if only you can give it a trial!

Within 3 months (minimum) and 9months (maximum) you will be confirmed negative again, this is depending on your viral load.

It is a combo pack: comprising of 100% herbal treatment, 100% proven supplements and lastly a food/drink therapy. No doubt you will also have faith in the Almighty God: only He heals!

Are you interested? Welcome to the HbV-Free world again!

Chat me up on whatsapp +2348064406846 or email mailwellnessclinic@gmail.com.

Best of Luck!

1 Like

Re: Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! by nickdoc(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2019
We offer total cure for Hepatitis B & C. Our drug is super effective against the virus.

We first send you drug that will last one full month totally free. This is to enable you to assess the efficacy of our drugs.

After the confirmation, you pay the first part payment.
We then send you the full drug. You make your complete payment after you must have been confirmed OK by any lab of your choice.

Call or WhatsApp 08063413205.
Re: Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! by jbblues24(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on.
Re: Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! by jbblues24(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2019
Revolutionary!! Adore the use of playfulness and style!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Add Some Weight / Halamin Herbal Supplements Cures Hepatitis A-e / I Have COVID-19. My Experience So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.