Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision (9028 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Osita Chidoka Wins UPP Primary Election With Landslide Victory (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Who are some of the potential candidates without any stain of corruption,have a proven track record of success and you feel have a long term vison in making Nigeria a economic power house through provision of 24 hour electricity,portable water and providing a modern transport system.

It is a tough choice to find potential candidate because 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are unrepentant thieves. I could'n think of any politician,so the only candidate I have been able to come up with so far is his Femi Falana. He has been consistent in his views and been an advocate against corruption and has fought on the side of the masses.

We know Buhari's fake anti-corruption war is only targeted at the oppositon ,so we have to look for an alternative candidate.

Who do you think are suitable candidates to take us to the promised land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by LoveMachine(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
That's a good question. With it being the north's turn right now I can't say. There doesn't seem to be any person with a large profile I'm aware of who doesn't have any stains, scandals or questionable moments.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
LoveMachine:
That's a good question. With it being the north's turn right now I can't say. There doesn't seem to be any person with a large profile I'm aware of who doesn't have any stains, scandals or questionable moments.
Do you think if someone like Femi Falana contested and had a Vice President like Jay Jay Okocha or one of the famous celebrities with national appeal as his running mate,Nigerians will be willing to overlook the North and tribal politics?
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by cstr55: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Do you think if someone like Femi Falana contested and had a Vice President like Jay Jay Okocha or one of the famous celebrities with national appeal as his running mate,Nigerians will be willing to overlook the North and tribal politics?
A yoruba cannot be president in 2019. There are good people elsewhere too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by balanceofterror1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
There's no saint in Nigerian politics.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by babyfaceafrica: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
None!!!!!....they are all the same!!!!!
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
cstr55:

A yoruba cannot be president in 2019. There are good people elsewhere too.
Do you have anyone in mind.Don't you think Nigerians will be willing to overlook tribal differences if a situable canidate was found from the South who they believed had what it takes to move the country forward?
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
None!!!!!....they are all the same!!!!!
There are some candidates I can think of such as Pat Utomi and Femi Falana.

3 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lalasticala front page
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by curfew: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Either Charley Boy or Daddy Showkey, or maybe one would be president and the other his vice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by babyfaceafrica: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

There are some candidates I can think of such as Pat Utomi and Femi Falana.
those ones won't enter ,because they won't share money!!!!.....stop watching telemundo...this is real life!!!....only thieves and rogues win elections!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
curfew:
Either Charley Boy or Daddy Showkey, or maybe one would be president and the other his vice.
undecided
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
those ones won't enter ,because they won't share money!!!!.....stop watching telemundo...this is real life!!!....only thieves and rogues win elections!!!!
So is Nigeria in perpetual bondage to be ruled by thieves forever?

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by LoveMachine(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Not a chance! At this point people are worried about the best overall they want the best from a section. The idea of a certain region having their "time/taste" of the presidency is disgusting. It truly shows how far we have not come.

If we could show the unity we displayed on Twitter against Kenya in our internal politics Nigeria would be a 1st class nation. Sometimes I don't know wether we are coming or going...
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by idupaul: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
If the north cant presnt Dangote they should forget it .
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
At least we know OSIBANJO nor be am! cheesy
We need a TRUMP! cool

I don kia what tribe!
Nigeria needs SANITAZATION for the next 20 years!

2 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Blue3k(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Let them lay out economic plan, foreign policy, tell us reforms they want and lastly enforcement of rule of law. These guys promise the world but have no idea how they are going to deliver.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
At least we know OSIBANJO nor be am! cheesy
We need a TRUMP! cool

I don kia what tribe!
Nigeria needs SANITAZATION for the next 20 years!
We need names of the potential Trump.How can a nation of 170 million struggle to find someone with integrity to contest the election for presidency?

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Krossbow123: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why go far searching for the right candidate? I'm very much the right person for the Job. I need your support
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

We need names of the potential Trump.How can a nation of 170 million struggle to find someone with integrity to contest the election for presidency?

Contesting is not the problem.
Will THE CORRUPT CABAL allow free and free elections? undecided
As long as the likes of OBJ, IBB, ATK and TINUBU are in the picture, NIGERIA WILL KNOW NO PEACE!
These FART-BAGS HAVE EMBEZZLED enough money to keep forming pseudo-democracies of corruption ke.
No reliable Nigerian can ever get into that AREWA-ODUDUWA, SATANIC CULT to work honestly FOR NIGERIANS collectively.
We need an INTERIM government, aka RECOLONIZATION! kiss

Nigerian generally-speaking are WAAAAAAAAAY TOO CORRUPT TO RULE THEMSELVES. Simple. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Krossbow123:
Why go far searching for the right candidate? I'm very much the right person for the Job. I need your support
Like a poster stated above,lay out economic plan, foreign policy, tell us reforms you plan to carry out and how you plan to enforce of rule of law.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Akpabio or imoke.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Akpabio or imoke.
I said candidates with intergrity and vison.Not candidates for prison.

8 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Contesting is not the problem.
Will THE CORRUPT CABAL allow free and free elections? undecided
As long as the likes of OBJ, IBB, ATK and TINUBU are in the picture, NIGERIA WILL KNOW NO PEACE!
We need an INTERIM government, aka RECOLONIZATION! kiss
They are the principalities and powers,rulers of darkeness holding Nigeria back due their greed.The made a pact to make sure Nigeria will never develop to it's full potential.You forgot to include Abdusalami.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

I said candidates with intergrity and vison.Not candidates for prison.
Which one is candidate for prison again?
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

They are the principalities and powers,rulers of darkeness holding Nigeria back due their greed.The made a pact to make sure Nigeria will never develop to it's full potential.You forgot to include Abdusalami.

There you go!
Nigeria is DOOMED for failure.
The suffering and despair will continue in our lifetimes.

NO HOPE!

Addusalami ke? All na AREWA-ODUDUWA cult na! You need complete list of names? grin
I just mentioned a few key players. Dem BOKU-BOKU nor be small. Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Which one is candidate for prison again?
Imoke was in Minister of Power when OBJ spent $16 billion dollars to give us darkeness.
Akpabio was caught on tape bribing Inec officials in goverment house during 2011 elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gu0UTAH1E
Imoke and Akpabio would have been serving a long jail term,if Nigeria was'nt a Banana Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by jaz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pat utomI or Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

Imoke was in Minister of Power when OBJ spent $16 billion dollars to give us darkeness.
Akpabio was caught on tape bribing Inec officials in goverment house during 2011 elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gu0UTAH1E
Imoke and Akpabio would have been serving a long jail term,if Nigeria was'nt a Banana Republic.
But their deeds superseeds their stealing.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by KanwuliaExtra: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please! We don't want ANY OLD BLOOD.
Only FRESSSSSSH BLOOD. Not coming with sweeeeeet mouth and BIG-BIG turenchi!
With NO TIES TO OLD SHYTE! angry

The reason TRUMP is POTUS!
Americans were SICK and TIRED of the SAME OLD SHYTE!
Nigeria can't do the same, UNFORTUNATELY.
Always swimming in STALE POOP! grin

Too baaaaaaaaaad!
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
But their deeds superseeds their stealing.
We need a leader with a clean slate and no corrupt tendencies.Once you start stealing,you never stop.
Re: Potential Presidential Candidates For 2019 Election With Integrity And Vision by firstking01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
kaydutchboy:

We need a leader with a clean slate and no corrupt tendencies.Once you start stealing,you never stop.
Then if so NO nigerian politician is worthy of that seat, not even youundecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effective,functional,perfect Architectural Design And Construction / Police Arrest 4 Men With Stolen Imo Congress Result Sheets / Ganduje Left Over ₦500bn Debt - Kano Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.