Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) (104639 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / This Rare Black Ferrari F50 Is Valued At Over $3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by dondavinchi(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls op pm I want to buy it
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Egalitarian1: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2017
harkynon:
The owner was into drugs around 1998 if I'm not mistaking. He built a mighty building at Benjamin, eleyele. But I don't know his whereabout again. Guess dead or serving jail term.
your information might be helpful to the police on their investigation. So, get ready to follow them to station whenever they call on you and remember that whatever you say might be used against you in the court of law.
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
HIS NAME IS BABATUNDE IYIOLA, A.K.A SHEF ! HE WAS ONE OF IBADAN'S BIG BOYS THEN... HE HAD A FRIEND NERO.... BOTH HE AND NERO'S WHEREABOUT ARE UNKNOWN... EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS SPECULATIONS THEY WERE ROTTING IN JAIL FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENCES... NO ONE (EXCEPT MAYBE THE POLICE) HAS AN IDEA OF THEIR LOCATION.
No relatives?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2017
zabuur:
Shef isn't in jail oooo. He spent his money pursuing political office during the last election. He's building a hotel opposite his OPTIONS 24/7 CLUB but now abandoned. He floated a record label that also failed.
why did he abdon d house and how abt his frnd Nero?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by benility: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Me is just watching dem....
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by samsam2019: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
HIS NAME IS BABATUNDE IYIOLA, A.K.A SHEF ! HE WAS ONE OF IBADAN'S BIG BOYS THEN... HE HAD A FRIEND NERO.... BOTH HE AND NERO'S WHEREABOUT ARE UNKNOWN... EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS SPECULATIONS THEY WERE ROTTING IN JAIL FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENCES... NO ONE (EXCEPT MAYBE THE POLICE) HAS AN IDEA OF THEIR LOCATION.
us Nero not the one dating pastor abiara very rich daughter? Met him like few years ago at one club like that.

Then he was promoting his song Mr money

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by hardebaur(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Check the plate Number,is the new plate number Number
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2017
President Trump, I like cheesy
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by demmyzenny(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=harkynon post=53216420]The owner was into drugs around 1998 if I'm not mistaking. He built a mighty building at Benjamin, eleyele. But I don't know his whereabout again. Guess dead or serving jail term.[/quote

His name is Lacaster, I stay close to his house when I was in school, eleyele benjamin , I know him wella

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Somolad:
I'm nt surprised to see this cos even wen he newly bought the car back in the days, its always parked carelessly in the neibourhood (ikolaba estate) due to flat tyre, finished fuel, etc. 'SHEF' (owner of options 24/7 club) na one kind non-challant guy like dat, probably cos yahoo money dey enter wella dat time sha. Now i believe Money is a visitor #Alejo lowo

Buying is not much of problem like maintaining luxury cars.

6 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
seanswitch:
Saw this online from 2009

The owner of a club in Ibadan called Options 24/7, Babatunde Iyiola a.k.a. Shef and the fraudulent Ibadan big boy; Nero may have taken their enmity to another level if there is no quick interference.

You will recall that Nero who is deep in love with Pastor Abiara’s daughter, Leah, was once accused of spreading ugly rumour about the sale of the hottest watering hole in Ibadan at the moment, Options 24/7. On this ground, Shef, we were informed, declared persona non granter to Nero and his cohorts at his club.

One of the allegations leveled on Nero is the fetish substance Nero was said to have prepared to sprinkle on the ground so as to cause setbacks for the very flourishing and bubbling nightclub, but for God who exposed his act through divine intervention, the club would have become a thing of the past.

When Shef got wind of Nero’s diabolical moves, he positioned his security men to deny Nero, Leah or any of his notorious gang members an access to his pub. This, we much gathered, led to Nero securing a hospitality haven for himself. Though, the said newly acquired relaxation bar which was said to have been solely financed by Leah, according to one of Nero’s aides, was only on lease by Nero for three years as against the rumour he’s been spreading in town that he bought the franchise.

Source -https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/7306/ibadan-big-boys-babatunde-iyiola-nero-at-daggerdrawn.html
the said leah has hrt Bentley rotting too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by jaelz(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2017
harkynon:
The owner was into drugs around 1998 if I'm not mistaking. He built a mighty building at Benjamin, eleyele. But I don't know his whereabout again. Guess dead or serving jail term.

pls dm me any info u gat about him bro

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by alfajohn: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2017
harkynon:
This is not true it belongs to the owner of option 24/7 is name is Shefiu hence the registration shef. The car was parked inside his compound at idi ape for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by rennylaw(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
$2.5 million!!!! Abeg make nobody near my Uncle Bayo car oooo!! Ibadan here i come........
undecided
Ps-After una go dey yab us way from Ibadan, In Ibadan we dump our trash in Ferrariz' meennnhhh!!! Ferrari la wa fin ko idoti cool cool

Oshey jare Omo ilu mi. Wa gbayi.
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by vikyno(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
hardebaur:
Check the plate Number,is the new plate number Number

I knew Nero back then too with Abiara daughter. She do drive pass Ashi/Bodija road wella.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by tobsonkings: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
The Ferrari is a master piece. A miracle of the Auto Industry. I need more details on the vehicle location. We can restore the vehicle on fast and loud. We re offering 15000,dollars for the owner for onward shipping. Reach me on myneengine@yahoo.com asap.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Adesiji77: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
@jaelz

The poster's name @IG is similar to the name of a leading auto mechanic in Ibadan. I was tempted to think that he was the one.

He can bring the car back to life! cheesy
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Readonee35L(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Mementoes:
Let me come & buy it and put camry engine & gearbox.
Contact GAZZUZZ, kingreign or diportivo.
They are experts

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by soath(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2017
He was my boss.
Mr Tunde Onakoya
#Ednutalo
#AutoClinic
#SplashFM1055
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely not true.

ok let me put it this way - a ferrari will not have any resale value if it's maintenance records indicate it was services/maintained by personnel not certified by ferrari.
Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017
cardoctor:
I wonder why you guys cant see that this is a bloody kit car based on a Toyota MR2. Ferrari F50 my yaaansch.

My jury is still out that it's a kit car.

I'll make inquiries starting today around at mechanics near mokola area starting tomorrow morning.

Hopefully it's for sale so I can buy it, even if it's a kit car. I love kit cars.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
oyb:

ok let me put it this way - a ferrari will not have any resale value if it's maintenance records indicate it was services/maintained by personnel not certified by ferrari.

I agree.

Most owners cannot afford true Ferrari factory technicians.

A clutch replacement on one I witnessed was $7,500 at an independent Ferrari factory trained shop. The same work was quoted at $12,500 at a Ferrari dealer repair shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by tico1212(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

MODIFIED: SOME PEOPLE CLAIM NERO IS NOW IN LAGOS... ''MAKING IT BIG''....

You are right brother.. who no know dem 2 for ib. Especially around options 247.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by Donbiddy(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2017
harkynon:
The guy is not serving any jail term! He is very much around. He owns Options 24 in Ikolaba GRA and presently have some couple more big cars parked in that lounge's garden. There's SHEF 2, SHEF 4 and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by victorv12(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2017
chronique:

Possible explanation. Can we tweet this pic to the guys manufacturing this car?

Sharp guy, you quickly want to make some fast money. The dead car can be bought for nothing less than 600 to 800,000 Dollars! They can auction the car all the way from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) by harkynon(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
Your name is lai lai. I just fabricated it an you seconded it as if you got the full gist[quote author=demmyzenny post=53224122][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.