Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? (35981 Views)

Vacancy At A Print Factory Located At Cele Egbe Ikotun / Job Vacancies At A Company In Egbe- Idimu Road / I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Madeb: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
#5m monthly, i will do d work. I will just call myself his PA

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by cybriz82(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mcoldsoja:

Na so she go talk. Mek di moni sho first na different music yu go hia.
As long as na honest work, work na work.
Yu no fit compare shoeshiner for oyingbo market with shoeshiner for Aso rock.

dnt mind her na cus say she no knw d meaning of million naira.mek she see d money first she will poison u n tek d job from u.

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by cybriz82(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:

Abi, me sef think am say #5m 2 much.

#1m weekly, people go rush am.

sum people will evn do it for free sef....once u are seen near ronaldo u dn becum a star life n direct.babes will even pay to see u sef..

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by suco01(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Africans and pride. #5milla weekly. sincerely i will do it for #5milla monthly sef. na dat same gal wey dey form baddo go dry beg for recharge card #100. nigerian gals nd formin sef.

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omo I go pack him shoe and that of him childrens join. Wetin do me
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by makers360: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guy no take am if your family no swear for you. 5M weekly? 500k a week self? I beg where the girl take dey work? I sure say her boss no senior her reach 2 years self and she go still dey put yes ma/sir. No mind her.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by hush15: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Was discussing about footballers' pay generally and how rich these guys are with someone last night.

So i mentioned C.Ronaldo that if the guy can even ask me or employ me in this recession to be packing his boots, sneakers, trainers, to the traning field or stadium for #5million weekly out of the #145m he's earning every week that i will gladly take the job.

She said God forbid that 'olorun o ni je koo ko bata fun egbe e'

Like 'God won't let you pack shoes for your peers/mates'

So guys in the house, what's your take

Will you take the job or am i wrong thinking that way

Ladies will you allow your hubby/guy take the job

With extra 5m monthly sef, I will make sure it's polished for him regularly
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by GambaOsaka: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Was discussing about footballers' pay generally and how rich these guys are with someone last night.

So i mentioned C.Ronaldo that if the guy can even ask me or employ me in this recession to be packing his boots, sneakers, trainers, to the traning field or stadium for #5million weekly out of the #145m he's earning every week that i will gladly take the job.

Who told her she is 'egbe' with Ronaldo?
Mofe ko pa ni...... Hundreds of Nigerians are all over europe and America washing old people's underwares for peanuts. Wetin this one come dey talk?
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by AreaFada2: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even 80% of people in his Native Portugal will happily do that job with swag & pride sef. Let alone Africoco person. cheesy grin

The lady dissing the job, what is her annual salary? shocked shocked

Who will even give you that job when club chairman's relatives will be fighting for it?

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by ndidibabe(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is a dumb question. We are talking about N20m monthly here.

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
Africans with their Pride and entitlement mentality.
You wont pack shoes for N20Mil a month but you will work 5-5 for N50k.

God punish devil. I will pack his shoes, boxers, comb, toothbrush... I will become his personal parker. I will sweep, mop and iron his jersey.

Gerrarahere men!

I wish i can like this thing 6000 times grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Dareomo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Even without recession yes, a great job that makes you a C E O, when you also establish your own business in no time.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by AsianTotal: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:

O.P
Dont deceive yourself. Nobody will pay 200K (Two hundred thousand naira) to pack any shoe for One Month. Even Rothchilds cannot pay you that. There is no free money anywhere
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by meeketta: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
MY BROTHER WEEKLY IS EVEN TOO MUCH, EVEN IF U SAY MONTHLY EVEN FOR A YEAR SELF, I GO HOST THANKS GIVING SERVICE MY CHURCH.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by tonyflash43(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
I go even do am for 100k
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by tonyflash43(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
AsianTotal:

O.P
Dont deceive yourself. Nobody will pay 200K (Two hundred thousand naira) to pack any shoe for One Month. Even Rothchilds cannot pay you that. There is no free money anywhere

bobo, op knows dat kind of job does nt exist, hm just dey tink am say if dat type dey hm go rush am
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Cozee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'll pack his boxers too
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Okebarn: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:

Abi, me sef think am say #5m 2 much.
#1m weekly, people go rush am.
1m ke! 100k weekly people go rush am queue sef what are u saying. How many doctors for Nigeria dey earn 400k per month
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by gazmann(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will even register hands and form a company to ensure the packing ministry don't shake

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by tonyflash43(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
gazmann:
I will even register hands and form a company to ensure the packing ministry don't shake

lol, d packin ministry no go try shake at all
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
Africans with their Pride and entitlement mentality.
You wont pack shoes for N20Mil a month but you will work 5-5 for N50k.

God punish devil. I will pack his shoes, boxers, comb, toothbrush... I will become his personal parker. I will sweep, mop and iron his jersey.

Gerrarahere men!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha chairman abeg cool down na see as ur blood dey hot. Abeg leave small for me to park too o
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by usmanktg2(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will even make my complementary card,

Chief Parker to Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Toosure70: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
God forbid .
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by kizzyblazee: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
$5m per week u said I will pack his shoes, pack his neighbours shoes, and pack the whole neighborhood shoes for 1m a week self!
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by LordOfNaira: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
dallygoodfellow:
if this job vacancy appears on Nairaland b4 midnight 2million people must have applied even if its a volunteer work

Even Se.un will apply.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by teelaw4life(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
They should examine the lady that said she can't do it. Clearly, something is wrong with her in the head.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by franklingud(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
An igbo adage says ''enye gi sugar, I si na o bu ogiri ka gi mma''

Recession never hit you hard and bad na em you go refuse that kind offer.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by binzubair(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
recession or no recession, I'll gladly take the offer got some good cash and quit.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by enesty77(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will not pack someone else's shoe for whatever amount you call it.. I will creat ma own path and life worth envying. No bragging.
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
enesty77:
I will not pack someone else's shoe for whatever amount you call it.. I will creat ma own path and life worth envying. No bragging.
this category wey dey form 'different opinion'
na them Mumu pass.

create your path.. go where reach 5mil a week in naija OGA WAKE UP 7 DON NACK
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:

I go pack him boxers, his wife pants, and clean his children shit for that amount
Re: 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? by guiddoti: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
This one na NeWs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Gtbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.