Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend (7964 Views)

ONE THING You Should Learn Even If You're a Woman or Lazy (Picture) / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Run ! he will overwork you if you marry him. But you have to work on improving him before you run.

ahahah loool. I havr ran away from him. I have given him motivational words to help him and told he needs to grow up but its over and I wish him luck at whatever he does.

Ahhh me marry him, no way!!!! That is not the kind of man I want and also marriage seems miserable these days so I am unusure about that area although I want to marry my soul mate one day but for now, I want to enjoy being single and enjoying my own company and life in general coz I have never done that and I need to build my self esteem. I hv been taking care of everyone but not myself. I want to breathe and live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

ahahah loool. I havr ran away from him. I have given him motivational words to help him and told he needs to grow up but its over and I wish him luck at whatever he does.

Ahhh me marry him, no way!!!! That is not the kind of man I want and also marriage seems miserable these days so I am unusure about that area although I want to marry my soul mate one day but for now, I want to enjoy being single and enjoying my own company and life in general coz I have never done that and I need to build my self esteem. I hv been taking care of everyone but not myself. I want to breathe and live.

Hey there is a bird in the sky. It's been flying around in the sky for a while now. No one is looking at it.

Be a good girl and stop reading (stop looking down) and say hello to the bird.

The bird doesn't bite and it doesn't hurt to be nice to the bird

1 Like

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
boiz2men:

Hey there is a bird in the sky. It's been flying around in the sky for a while now. No one is looking at it.

Be a good girl and stop reading (stop looking down) and say hello to the bird.

The bird doesn't bite and it doesn't hurt to be nice to the bird

Loool who is the bird that I should say Hi to?
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

Loool who is the bird that I should say Hi to?

Even I don't know

But I believe birds fly in the sky. So look up
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by joey150(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

Okay......I know the post was long but wanted you guys to know everything first hand. This is why I don't like posting or don't post anything on nairaland but thanks.....
yeah don't expect strangers with a smartphone to make life decisions for you....

you are old enough to know if something is good or bad for you.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by captainmichaelo: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
My dear @Filashade, I was very weary to read the whole story cos of the length, but from your tone I could tell u wrote it all in pain. More like u can't phantom how a 23 year old lad would stay at home all day playing Vid games and u as a female will b out there grinding trynna make things work out for u. One thing I want u 2 know is it regardless of Wat people might write here, been determined to make it in life against all odds is a choice. We all make choices, and we are all results of the choices we make either good or bad. Choices of who we r, what we become, even whom we date. Now your relationship issh, your guy is a result of what he made himself to be ( his choice?) . A guy that cannot go out and struggle to fend for himself and his immediate family or wife or gf is not worthy to be called a man or a bf. He is just a baby regardless of his age. What happened to Royal Mail? Tesco, farm fresh, aldy, KFC and the rest? These guys take applications all the time. If he doesn't have papers Its another situation.
Wen I was in college back in d day, I was living in Newcastle, would go and wash dishes as far as leeds town center and still get back to Newcastle at night just to save up money for college and still send money to folks in naija. I washed dishes to the point that my fone couldn't recognize my fingerprint anymore lol...and weekly Ild still pocket about 250 pounds. Even though I wasn't proud of d hustle back then, it was a means to an end as my education continued, could easily afford alot of things for myself and could easily date anyone but that wasn't a priority at the time, had to Send things home to folks too. I am proud of d kind of man I hv become now, a captain Oluwaseun.That's the pride of a man!!!
Ditching his ass isn't a bad idea TBH. Uld meet great hardworking guy, and u will be fine. Just finish well and bag a good grade and u will meet someone of your class.

2 Likes

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
captainmichaelo:
My dear @Filashade, I was very weary to read the whole story cos of the length, but from your tone I could tell u wrote it all in pain. More like u can't phantom how a 23 year old lad would stay at home all day playing Vid games and u as a female will b out there grinding trynna make things work out for u. One thing I want u 2 know is it regardless of Wat people might write here, been determined to make it in life against all odds is a choice. We all make choices, and we are all results of the choices we make either good or bad. Choices of who we r, what we become, even whom we date. Now your relationship issh, your guy is a result of what he made himself to be ( his choice?) . A guy that cannot go out and struggle to fend for himself and his immediate family or wife or gf is not worthy to be called a man or a bf. He is just a baby regardless of his age. What happened to Royal Mail? Tesco, farm fresh, aldy, KFC and the rest? These guys take applications all the time. If he doesn't have papers Its another situation.
Wen I was in college back in d day, I was living in Newcastle, would go and wash dishes as far as leeds town center and still get back to Newcastle at night just to save up money for college and still send money to folks in naija. I washed dishes to the point that my fone couldn't recognize my fingerprint anymore lol...and weekly Ild still pocket about 250 pounds. Even though I wasn't proud of d hustle back then, it was a means to an end as my education continued, could easily afford alot of things for myself and could easily date anyone but that wasn't a priority at the time, had to Send things home to folks too. I am proud of d kind of man I hv become now, a captain Oluwaseun.That's the pride of a man!!!
Ditching his ass isn't a bad idea TBH. Uld meet great hardworking guy, and u will be fine. Just finish well and bag a good grade and u will meet someone of your class.

ahhhh u r in the UK My fellow british brother!!! How u dey na?

Lool. Yes I was really shocked that at his age he wass still misbehaving. But I thought it was just a little phase he was going through and needed guidance to bring him back up.

Thanks for advice and yes I hope to meet someone in my class one day as I really am a nice girl who isnt materialistic but try telling that to guys and they think ur lyingsmiley
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dump Him or Be Dumped..

Either of the two.. You guys don't have future together, so why border?

23years And Not Worried of his bills..? Fuuuck this.. Dump him quick abeg,

Too much guys full area. take Note
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by captainmichaelo: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Filashade:

Lool. Yes I was really shocked that at his age he wass still misbehaving. But I thought it was just a little phase he was going through and needed guidance to bring him back up.

Thanks for advice and yes I hope to meet someone in my class one day as I really am a nice girl who isnt materialistic but try telling that to guys and they think ur lyingsmiley

Mowapa jare ma sis. At sea atm buh will b in 10210 n 0115 areas for May God willing.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by nkemma54(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Filashade:

That is why I am here coz he is a nice guy and I don't want to give up on him. But I have tried to but he changes then goes back to his old ways. I want him to be man and not a boy, I want him to grow or of his childish in asking me to do things for him and instead do things himself.

But what suggestions can you give to motivate him?
if i say i like u, u will think of me as a fuck9jaboi. u beta walk away from a lazier fuckboy. or will you come to your senses when he asks you to pay his tuition?
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Filashade:

Hello dear. I have been following you on nairaland. I'm interested in a serious relationship with you, that will lead to marriage within a few months or as d time may be needed.
Quote me to drop ur contact, I will call or chat with you as soon as possible.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bossman17:

Hello dear. I'm same Gentlenaaz dat has been following you on nairaland. I'm interested in a serious relationship with you, that will lead to marriage within a few months or as d time may be needed.
Quote me to drop ur contact, I will call or chat with you as soon as possible.

Friend zone loading... grin grin grin
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by oluwatodimu1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
If u really wanna be with this guy, u need to communicate with each other... Its either the guy is scared of failing at his job or he isn't ready to make any move(lazy), and am sure u know where both option leads u.
Pls a relationship should benefit both parties and d same goes for sacrifices.
To get your surest answer, try raise it politely after putting a smile on his face. He would spill out what is holding him back.
Don't marry a liability for a hubby; that is a season film u can't finish!
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Enockia(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
cummando:

She say the boyfriend no dey work
She say the boyfriend;
He dey craze
He dey mad
He dey gbongbolo cigar
He no go marry sis I
He go marry orkpolo....
And she go soon kee am
grin
.....summarized

exactly
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
boiz2men:

If you looking for an ambitious person. Maybe we should give each other a chance. I love skinny girls and can you cook? If yes, send me a pm.

Chances are you gonna tell ya friends the weird story of meeting ya Mr right after this post.

I'm outta school and self employed. grin

Don't be shameless.... Seen some of your pathetic posts.

Is this how low your self-esteem is, begging a girl for a hookup when she needs advice?

Guys like you are an embarrassment to mankind!
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi Filashade,

Life is too short for one not to enjoy it.

I doubt if this your boyfriend has serious plans for himself not to talk of you.

Romantic separations are always very hard, break off contact completely with him.

If you believe in a God, pray hard and all will be well eventually.

You deserve much better...good luck!
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Don't be shameless.... Seen some of your pathetic posts.

Is this how low your self-esteem is, begging a girl for a hookup when she needs advice?

Guys like you are an embarrassment to mankind!

I almost got angry until I remembered that I am smart enough to see that you are trolling in ya comment. But where I am confused is y u didn't see that I was trolling. Just maybe you ain't smart enough. If indeed you have seen my posts, it means that I was successful on NL being a troll and I'm worthy of notice. But you, my friend ain't worth it. I can't be taking note of your posts. I haven't trolled in a while and I think you miss me already.

Where in that comment did I beg the girl

I didn't even use the word please

I even Buttress my sarcasm when I asked her to send me a pm. Does that sound like begging

Whether or not she sent the pm is a story of its own.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Hi Filashade,

Life is too short for one not to enjoy it.

I doubt if this your boyfriend has serious plans for himself not to talk of you.

Romantic separations are always very hard, break off contact completely with him.

If you believe in a God, pray hard and all will be well eventually.

You deserve much better...good luck!

Speaking of embarrassment to mankind..

You had to give an advice on a situation that is over 2 months solved. All these you did to be on the girls good book. You probably thought she was waiting for your advice before she moves on.

Nice guy.

Isn't that what you want her to know you by
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2017
boiz2men:

Speaking of embarrassment to mankind..

You had to give an advice on a situation that is over 2 months solved. All these you did to be on the girls good book. You probably thought she was waiting for your advice before she moves on.

Nice guy.

Isn't that what you want her to know you by

LMAO.... i actually laughed till tears came into my eyes with this grin grin grin

Good advice is good advice. It's a life lesson she would always find useful when she sees pathetic losers...e.g YOU tongue

Sorry i made you cry, here's a hanky and change your diapers.

I don't go around begging girls to be noticed and your pathetic attempt to take advantage of her was revolting to see.

See a psychiatrist, boy. Your desperation is sickening and hilarious grin grin grin

DESPERATION IS NEVER ATTRACTIVE. That's why you are already friend-zoned...you aren't ever getting any smiley

You have been severally accused of ass licking in the past & your single defense every time when shamed is that you're trolling. It's time to work on your self esteem, boy. Begging for online hookups really sucks.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Olayetan(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Mehn
Couldn't finish reading all sef
Kilode....
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LMAO.... i actually laughed till tears came into my eyes with this grin grin grin

Good advice is good advice. It's a life lesson she would always find useful when she sees pathetic losers...e.g YOU tongue

Sorry i made you cry, here's a hanky and change your diapers.

I don't go around begging girls to be noticed and your pathetic attempt to take advantage of her was revolting to see.

See a psychiatrist, boy. Your desperation is sickening and hilarious grin grin grin

DESPERATION IS NEVER ATTRACTIVE. That's why you are already friend-zoned...you aren't ever getting any smiley

You have been severally accused of ass licking in the past & your single defense every time when shamed is that you're trolling. It's time to work on your self esteem, boy. Begging for online hookups really sucks.

Bros.. I see you like chatting with me. I would grace your appetite. I mean, isn't that what most religions teach? To help the needy at all times. You desperately need my attention.

Bro.. I don't beg girls ooo. Abeg when you see my post begging any gal, please mention me quick. Even in real life, I nor dey send girls.. Na NL I go Kon dey form humble. Maka y.

My guy, I suspect that I haf finish you b4 while trolling. So you create another account to get at me.

I didn't bother checking if your account is new or not... . The attention you Worth from me never reach that level. I ll check your profile when u worth more.

Also.. I'm excited I made you laugh. I mean how else can one define trolling if you don't laugh and get a bit angry.

Savagefinder gave me gold medal for my savagery skills. So, you are welcome
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
boiz2men:

Bros.. I see you like chatting with me. I would grace your appetite. I mean, isn't that what most religions teach? To help the needy at all times. You desperately need my attention.

Bro.. I don't beg girls ooo. Abeg when you see my post begging any gal, please mention me quick. Even in real life, I nor dey send girls.. Na NL I go Kon dey form humble. Maka y.

My guy, I suspect that I haf finish you b4 while trolling. So you create another account to get at me.

I didn't bother checking if your account is new or not... . The attention you Worth from me never reach that level. I ll check your profile when u worth more.

Also.. I'm excited I made you laugh. I mean how else can one define trolling if you don't laugh and get a bit angry.

Savagefinder gave me gold medal for my savagery skills. So, you are welcome

LOL. I see you have eaten the humble pie. grin grin

As I said before, you have subzero self-esteem, hence you seek validation online by forming a tough guy e.g. “ whether she PMed me is another story”… “ got a gold medal for savagery”… Are these your life achievements?

My initial grouse with you remains the same. You don’t shamelessly beg ladies and then claim you are trolling after yet an umpteenth failed romantic proposal.

And I agree with you when you said your mother & siblings unanimously say you are a failure and a layabout. Find something more useful doing instead of groundbreaking discovery that exists only in your micro brain.

And PLEASE…stop your pathetic begging and wanking.

Ciao, boy! wink

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL. I see you have eaten the humble pie. grin grin

As I said before, you have subzero self-esteem, hence you seek validation online by forming a tough guy e.g. “ whether she PMed me is another story”… “ got a gold medal for savagery”… Are these your life achievements?

My initial grouse with you remains the same. You don’t shamelessly beg ladies and then claim you are trolling after yet an umpteenth failed romantic proposal.

And I agree with you when you said your mother & siblings unanimously say you are a failure and a layabout. Find something more useful doing instead of groundbreaking discovery that exists only in your micro brain.

And PLEASE…stop your pathetic begging and wanking.

Ciao, boy! wink

What an interesting troll you are

Bro, in real life.. I am probably more successful than you. I practice as a medical consultant at weekend and during the day I work with an IT company. By may, I would be outsourced to fcmb where I would become an IT consultant. If you had these opportunities, you would think you are made. But no, I still consider them as failure for myself. I should be my own boss by now. I should have my own hospital and It company. I'm 25 bro.

On a serious note, what is your other account that I destroyed? You seem pained. If you stay in Lagos, send me a pm. My IT startup would commence in may. You would function as a foot soldier. Send me the pm and I will send you a briefing.

If your aims to get me irked, then I'm not ya guy. Online comments don't get me angry.

Since you have taken the role of a troll. I should tell you this.

Trolling is fun when it is short lived. Your troll on me is becoming boring. For about 2 months now, I stopped commenting on NL..
U made me comment again

That's an achievement for you bro. Put it in a diary
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
boiz2men:

[s]What an interesting troll you are

Bro, in real life.. I am probably more successful than you. I practice as a medical consultant at weekend and during the day I work with an IT company. By may, I would be outsourced to fcmb where I would become an IT consultant. If you had these opportunities, you would think you are made. But no, I still consider them as failure for myself. I should be my own boss by now. I should have my own hospital and It company. I'm 25 bro.

On a serious note, what is your other account that I destroyed? You seem pained. If you stay in Lagos, send me a pm. My IT startup would commence in may. You would function as a foot soldier. Send me the pm and I will send you a briefing.

If your aims to get me irked, then I'm not ya guy. Online comments don't get me angry.

Since you have taken the role of a troll. I should tell you this.

Trolling is fun when it is short lived. Your troll on me is becoming boring. For about 2 months now, I stopped commenting on NL..
U made me comment again

That's an achievement for you bro. Put it in a diary
[/s]

Blah...blah...blah.

You are 25? Act like it. This sounds like the ranting of a 5 year old.

When i was 25, your father can only dream of 1/2 what i already achieved. Difference between you & i is that, i don't boast.

Sorry i made you cry, someone had to just make you stop behaving like a wank3r and stop these pathetic desperado stuff.

IT SUCKS

Ciao, boy!, it's time to grow up! wink grin
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
[/s]

Blah...blah...blah.

You are 25? Act like it. This sounds like the ranting of a 5 year old.

When i was 25, your father can only dream of 1/2 what i already achieved. Difference between you & i is that, i don't boast.

Sorry i made you cry, someone had to just make you stop behaving like a wank3r and stop these pathetic desperado stuff.

IT SUCKS

Ciao, boy!, it's time to grow up! wink grin

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

wink wink cheesy

Yeye mosquito. So u have been reading and keeping quiet. See your owl eyes.
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
boiz2men:

Yeye mosquito. So u have been reading and keeping quiet. See your owl eyes.

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu rat tongue. Yeah, have been reading and I'm glad you decided to ignore him. kiss
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu rat tongue. Yeah, have been reading and I'm glad you decided to ignore him. kiss

This ya kikikiki Laff sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017

Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
@ Filashade

For someone you did truly love and wanted to have a future with, you're right to worry. And am presuming the guy is thinking maybe its not yet time to worry about the future that he's still young and that is not so.
Even if he's studying a course he didn't like, it doesn't stop him from making plans for the future
I would suggest you find time and calmly discuss your concern with him
Re: Lazy/unmotivated Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
When we advice you guys, u dn't listen. Oya enter my profile and read why girls 20-25 should not date guys within their age[quote author=Filashade post=53216764]
So I am 22 an engineer and my bf is 23 and a Yoruba guy who repeated his first year again on another course and is going to uni full time. I work full time and go to school part time very saturdays and I am in my final year about to finish in August.

Now the issue I have with him is that, he never has any money at all ever since I have none him, he has never bought me not even a £0.10 sweet and I am not a materialistic girl. He is always broke and I gave him £50 for his birthday and he needed £50 the last time which I gave him and now he wants me to lend him £50 and promised to give me back and I hv ignored his request.

Now what really pains me the most is the fact that all he does is play video games all day, told me he was on a football betting website or some sort, wasnt working before until I told him and he got a job but now he had an interview like 2 days ago but told me the company dont care about their staff and are not a good company. So he asked me to text him a message on his number pretending to be the company and say his interview was re-scheduled and I found that odd and was gonna ask him why but I didnt say anything and did it anyways but sill kept it at the back of my mind.

Throughout our relationship, he had a coursework/assignment to do and he asked me like 2 do his assignment for him as in and I was working and also going to school and he only goes to school 2 days in one week and at the time was not working so I was like he wasnt doing anything at all but all he does is watch movies all day or play games. Anyways coz I know men say we women nag a lot I kept my cool and tried my best to find some good sites he could do a research on and he still asked me if that is good enough for his assignment and I was like look I am here busy at work and also have my own assignment or exams to do and he said its okay dont worry.

Now another time he had a letter to write for someone who needed a stay permenently in the UK and he had a letter already but needed to type it out and fill in the blanks its sort of like a template and this guys asked me to type the letter for him and I was like seriously? Anyways again, I am very patient person and didnt say anything and even though I was busy a work I still typed it out for him and removed from of the errors and sent it to him and he got angry and said why did I change some of the things he letter that when he ask me to do somethign that I should follow instructions, now that is the moment I lost it with him and told him how ungrateful he is and didnt even say thank you. I told never to ask me to do anything for him ever again and he apologised and we moved on.

Now we were supposed to meet up yesterday but hr had asked me remeber to borrow him £50 but I told him early that since I left my previos job like last week for a new one that starts next week, my previous company paid me less/deducted some amount coz I was sick for a week and the policy is that you are not eligible for SSP so sick pay after your resignation notice period so I told him I was gonna be skint this month and my parents bday is february and also I have three brothers and my parents who I still leave with by the way gave me the responsibility sine I started working 3 years and 6 months ago to pay for my brothers food and give them anything they need like toothpaste etc or just money in general (apparently so that I know how it feels to be responsible and take care of a family but I know damn well that isnt true and they just wanted a break from taking care of my brothers and saw my independence of work as an excuse but that is a story for another day - by the way I live with my step mum and my dad). My brothers are now 19, 19 (twins) and 21 but now two of them have student loans and one of the twins is still in college so I still have to take care of him and myself.

So since I have told my bf about this severally, for him to asked me to borrow him money has just made me loose it. For crying out loud yes he is still young and is 23 but I expect him to be at least working, I dont care what the job is as long as it is legal. But know all he wants to do is live with his brother who works by the way and sleep, watch tv and play video games all though.

Don't get me wrong, he is nice and all but he is not ambitious, I have asked him want he wants to become severally and he says he does not know and his new degree course he is doing, he doesnt seem to enjoy or know what he is doing. Although I must say he loves to cook and he gave me some rice and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.