Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72886 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
PaulIdu:

Are you aware your actions have caused some people long bans till April even though all you wanted to do was just hide insults
Well, I'm sorry man, I think I saw your posts too, and I agree with your positions for the most part but you also shouldn't have stooped so low to be trading insults with someone as hot headed as that. Maybe you can mail a mod and appeal

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by RZArecta(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwan20:

I have been looking forward to make a new hip hop head friend.
Do you listen to The Roots?
I love the Roots, especially the way they integrated live band performance into their rap game. Had a greatest hits double album some years back but it was stolen very fast before I could save them

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Keegan: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:

cheesy
i see you tongue

Your signature:
i love making trouble and also love forking ladies soooo hard

Like begets like, like mother like son. Son of a bitc.h.
Get off!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nature8(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
I pray they don't secede.. Not cool at all..
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Because it collapses the posts and hides them from view. The insults being traded are embarrassing.
Apparently, your post was deleted. The one about 'the downvote/dislike button.
I wonder what kind of arrogant and somewhat stupid 'dictator' runs this forum.
You try talking sense into their head and then they delete your post.
A site like quora cares about the quality of its answers and discussions but this one probably doesn't.
I'm expecting this post to be deleted and my account banned but I've said the truth.
What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Adonkia(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
IPOC cheesy cheesy grin
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Godstraight(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

Lots of you always believe America is like Nigeria where religion thrives. America has no God in its constitution and has never affiliated with a religion. Did trump tell u he is a christian? grin Earlier u realize that the God of America is not the Christ u know. World powers don't do christianity. they dine with the real Bleep
actually trump is a Christians, and whenever an American president is elected he vows in the bible
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by adaviriku4true: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Those firing from the dark coming to roast. God is great
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Lucasbalo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
Cut this nonsense out. You love Trump more than his wife and children.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

yes..but no tribe has a monopoly for unity...even muslims...shites fighting sunnis...
Sunnai countries against the shi'ite ones...

you have a point....in a way...
But i believe the major cause of the war was Gowon's dishonesty...he signed what he knew he would never carry out and ojukwu had to declare biafra out of fear for his igbo brothers...

I am an igbo man...and i do not support biafra...
None of my immediate family does...

I see it as a waste of time..if it pulls through,political crisis and a further waste of money...

There are other ways we igbos can still be respected as we want in nigeria.

And on the secession..its never done that way...
Take Brexit..although they want to leave the EU, They cant just dump all their positions and their special privileges immediately...
Even after it pulls through..Britain would still retain part of its special treatment..that i am 100% percent sure of...

Or like California now,if this poll they want to conducts results in a yes for secession,they cant just abandon america like that...
Due processes must be followed...
The us would still be giving them their legal allocation(state budget money) until their secession is official.

Seconded.

But history has it that the root cause of the civil war better known as Biafra war was as a result of the persecutions of the Igbos in the north occasioned by the counter coup staged by the northern soldiers following the 1966 coup organized by mostly Igbos.

Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo),
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo),
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo),
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo),
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo),
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba),
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo),
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo),
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
And Capt. Ogbu Oji (Igbo).

Nevertheless,the point still remains that for Biafra to become a reality,all Igbos must unite and fight for a common goal but as long as some Igbos politicians still meddle in the present federal government, I will advice Ipod youths to preserve their lives...is it not worrisome that we now have massob faction and ipod faction? can you see why Biafra will never be actualized?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by kabman: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Won't happen.southern states depend on california and wiuld rather go to war
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Orikinla1: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

Nothing interesting there just satanist attempting to cause chaos now that America has been taken from their hands
Fact.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by CXLVII: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Godstraight:
actually trump is a Christians, and whenever an American president is elected he vows in the bible

American president contitutionally swear allegence to the US constitution

Moreover, Not all American President vow with the Bible as it's not in there constitution. It's a personal thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by truthstands11: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Only sexual perverts and enemies of righteousness are against Trump. You want state of California where Sodomy will reign. Very unfortunate.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Godstraight(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

American president contitutionally swear allegence to the US constitution

Moreover, Not all American President vow with the Bible as it's not in there constitution. It's a personal thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States
dude give a me a president that has not sown im the Bible,
Do you know 2/3 of US population want their presido with religious beliefs(precisely Christian)?
Even non protestants are having a hard time becoming president.
Europe is a more liberal place the US is a religious hell hole(except California,Illinois,,maybe Washington and Boston), look at us dollar ,did you picture the "in God we trust"
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
dingbang:
Buhari thinks we are under military rule
mumu wetin bring Buhari matters here?if u like hate Buhari but one thing u should know is that God's is in support of the Buhari if u like hate him.u can go and hang yourself for the hate of buhari.agbaya like u.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by CXLVII: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Godstraight:
dude give a me a president that has not sown im the Bible- I posted a link and it's stated there.

Do you know 2/3 of US population want their presido with religious beliefs(precisely Christian)? False. An average American is not a mile close to religion. They have no religious sentiments. Atheist have been presidents of united states.

Even non protestants are having a hard time becoming president.- But had one time become the presidents of the United state and still will.

Europe is a more liberal place the US is a religious hell hole(except California,Illinois,,maybe Washington and Boston)- False! Re u kidding me? That's the headquarters of atheism. The US a religious he'll hole grin

Look at us dollar ,did you picture the "in God we trust"-. With the pyramid with one eye? Not the God you think
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by cstr55: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is not going to happen. They will never be able to secure the votes.
Texas a republican state also attempted seccession under obama but it failed. They wanted mitt Romney to win.
So it is not a failure of the presidency that triggered it. It is just sore loser politics, that happens everytime.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by jfleece(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Secession is not a new thing.. Even Caledonia tried to secede from Spain.. So the Californians are damn too small to cause a distraction towards trumps administrative and constructive policies.. God is the ruler of the universe.. Donald Trump is a helper to Israel and Netanyahu is proud to have a strong man like Donald Trump as his ally... If u don't like his policies then go kiss a frog.. Over and out...
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by gnykelly(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Biafra should learn how to secede peacefully from calexit
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by shakaZuIlu: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Keegan:

i forked my harlot mother's asss this morning feels good
cool cool
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stooi76:
They can't survive the exist,. If Trump should build border around them, tax them for goods,remove military base from there, and stop given them federal government money.
You dont knw what your talking about. California has one of the highest GDPs in the U.S. The state is self sustaining.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by shakaZuIlu: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

The californians are neither behaving like drugs peddlers, nor like confused gangs with slave mentality who have no idea of their own identities. They want separation through referendum not by threats or calling for arms donation like that your bleached-into-albino delictor to fight for it. They are going for it in an organised way but not through barberic means by calling their country and president unprintable names.
Besides, californians can stand on their own, as such the call for their freedom is justify one. Comparatively, why do you think the red mud erosion ravaged unproductive land you people call Biafra can survive as a country? A land where nothing good can crop up there, except people who are all born potential criminals, hate-filled, unrepentant professional drug traffickers, armed robbers can hardly survive as a country for one second. No world would want another Somalia or south sudan now. Even your new found god, Trump will soon know and beg Buhari that ipods Biafra are manance who deserved to be caged tightly in nigeria ''zoo''.
Have you ever reasoned why Israelis refused to peep at you ipods even by half since you declared to be wannabi Jews? Simply! They know quite right that associating with a people who majority are factory made humans is dangerous and suicidal. Nigeria is even magnanimous for accommodating you despite the bad image you give the country every day.
[/s]
what's this one saying
i don't read clumsy trash
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Awoo88: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Over three states threatened the same immediately Obama took office. This is nothing but background noise.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Fabulosdave01: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
jerusalem101:
Gays, drug peddlers and criminals trying to break away, so they can form their own Sodom and Gomorrah Republic where social vices will be legalized.

Okay so how does that concern you? Why don't you mind your business
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by drnoel: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

That's why the call for a political party supporting such an action is the only way forward. Violence begets only violence. What is the eastern politicians doing? If the state house of all 5 states enact or propose a bill that sucessfully pull them out of Nigeria, how so u thing Bubu or FG can stop them? Bros think before talking.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by emperorchedda(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
laribari:

No, the problem is that Nigeria is filled with people like you who only sees anything from America as right and authentic.

Just in the wake wey America pass gay law, some lunatic in Nigeria wan dey demand for same abomination here.

Americans sag una sef copy them. Dem wear rosary on top t.shirts in the name of fashion una sef copy. Dem bring piercing and tattoo una copy.

What fresh idea we even have sef? America produces a highest number of psychopaths yearly, yet we copy everything they do. Today almost all Nigerian youth ignorantly flash the various iluminati hand sign (a symbol that depict the head of Baphomet and one eye of horus) simply becos Americans who are luciferians do it, we copy them. Ignorance!!

The back of the US 1 dollar shows two things.....IN GOD WE TRUST and the "satanic symbols of the pyramid, all seeing eyes of Satan (as they call it) and it's written......new world order (which is revealed biblically as the reign of the coming anti christ).

They know what they are doing, their God is not the one you think.

We don't have to copy a nation going into pedition.

This is the only nation that proudly support Satan and flaunt him openly on their dollar; so must we copy them?

Chaiiiii I can't help but laugh at your mentality loooooooool

So in your mind there is anything like Satanists, illuminati, all seeing eyes, Baphomets hahahahahahaha

Those ideas were created to deceive the mind of gullible people like you to think there is any spiritual force controlling America and the world at large. Yes, there are secret societies but the idea that they are spiritual and like you said 'illuminati hand sign' are just balderdash!

One proof please that illuminati exists if not what you see on music video that artist put up to make people talk about them and become famous.

Now to your initial stand of Nigeria making America a standard, America has existed for close to 300 years, have the best democracy in the world, made mistakes down the years and have corrected it don't you think they are now a model for any other country, especially young ones like Nigeria??

Why won't copy a country that puts Human rights as it's first priority? A country that says all human have the right and freedom to love and have sexx with anyone they feel like so long it's consenting? That, is the example of Freedom. America has fought for these for long long years and have been a good example to so many other country in the aspect of democracy, freedom etc they deserve to be models

How many countries can willingly accept an atheist publicly without discrimination or forcing a bible on him?? America knows everyone has the right to his own decision which unfortunately you don't have and you think it's wrong to copy people that recognize freedom as topmost need
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by drnoel: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
philchudi:
Nothing more amazing in a country where their is a sane leadership with a sane citizens.

Well spoken bros, respect. Their is no sanity in nigerian politics cos all those there only intend to enrich themselves and are not for the people.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
DjAndroid:
this is it
I don't think this is decisive enough
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
philchudi:

Which century are u from
I THINK U SHOULD ANSWER DAT QUESTION.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Godstraight(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=CXLVII post=53232783][/quote]wait,what now,only 5%of us population is atheist, 2/3 are Christians,looking for atheist countries,go to Sweden,Japan,czecklovakia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.