Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive (94856 Views)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Close To Disqualification From The Big Brother House / Anti-bbn Thread (no MODS Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Go Down)

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:

only if you know how a child sounds you'd av a re think about the way u talk

Look in the mirror boy
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Oga shutup was j j security there at summerslam when seth beat john or at wrestlemania when he cashed in and pinned roman to mention just a few...or was the miztourage with the miz when he beat john at wrestlemania in 2010....i said ure a baby fan own it...dont come here forming pissed off over ur cluelessness
there goes a chap clearly behaving like a child. Only an immatute dude tells someone he doesnt know shutup just because his views arent welcomed. that's what makes me way different from you. keep on showing how much of a child you are kiddo, atleast other members here will. get to see a clear pic of wat u are
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Look in the mirror boy
your responses reflect its an immature dude thats behind the phone, i need no further proof bout that. if u are angry u can start your own thread where you can run your childish mouth anyone who doesnt agree with you. its a free forum
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2018
looking forward to wrestlemania 2018, the list of all superstars that will make it to the grand stage is yet to be seen. miz was threatened by kurt that he wont be going to wrestlemania but that might change soon
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:

your responses reflect its an immature dude thats behind the phone, i need no further proof bout that. if u are angry u can start your own thread where you can run your childish mouth anyone who doesnt agree with you. its a free forum

Stop running away from the fact that ure a baby fan...you can say whatever makes you sleep at night but the main issue here is that ure a baby fan...ure worse than indian fans bro...and indian fans are the worst
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:

there goes a chap clearly behaving like a child. Only an immatute dude tells someone he doesnt know shutup just because his views arent welcomed. that's what makes me way different from you. keep on showing how much of a child you are kiddo, atleast other members here will. get to see a clear pic of wat u are

grin a clear pic grin

Oga shutup you are a baby fan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Stop running away from the fact that ure a baby fan...you can say whatever makes you sleep at night but the main issue here is that ure a baby fan...ure worse than indian fans bro...and indian fans are the worst
too bad your words dont make sense to me. commenting like a typical nairaland fellow clearly lacking poise, respect and manners. Your crappy talk doesnt define me. if i didnt create this thread i wont have to meet your kind that will be here telling me nonsense. people who say crap only do so to make up for their personal inadequacies. too bad this is the only place where anyone can here you speak that's why u think u like a god that can trash talk people funny
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

grin a clear pic grin

Oga shutup you are a baby fan
oh dnt think i will come down to your level, I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. i'll get myself dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2018
i wont mind having this thread closed because the purpose has been defeated. we no longer have people making meaningful comments on the topic but rather prefer to throw insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 04, 2018
think it will be cool if you stop interracting with this purple guy on this thread Daeylar shey u can see the nonsense he been posting
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:

too bad your words dont make sense to me. commenting like a typical nairaland fellow clearly lacking poise, respect and manners. Your crappy talk doesnt define me. if i didnt create this thread i wont have to meet your kind that will be here telling me nonsense. people who say crap only do so to make up for their personal inadequacies. too bad this is the only place where anyone can here you speak that's why u think u like a god that can trash talk people funny

Like i said men say whatever you feel like...it doesnt change nothing...ure a baby fan
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:
think it will be cool if you stop interracting with this purple guy on this thread shey u can see the nonsense he been posting

Is that what this is about

Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2018
prettyboi1989:

oh dnt think i will come down to your level, I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. i'll get myself dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

Remove the word wrestle from ur post bro u know nothing about it
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't know why the conversation got so hostile
I don't think it needed to come to this level sad
I don't even understand.
Please let's Just chill

Prettyboi1989 please don't be offended. embarassed
Pu7pl3 please don't be offended

Can we try again? embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Daeylar:
I don't think it needed to come to this level sad
I don't even understand.
Please let's Just chill

Im the definition of chill right now dear
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Im the definition of chill right now dear

That's cool. smiley
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Prettyboi1989 embarassed embarassed
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by pu7pl3(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Daeylar:

That's cool. smiley

Have you later watched anyone

Let this question not be rhetorical grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Today is fastlane right?.

Did you guys see that after this wrestlemania. Raw and smackdown will no longer have separate PPVs ?
I'm excited for that.
Finally get to see asuka and Charlotte.
Who would you guys like to see?
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Daeylar(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

Have you later watched anyone

Let this question not be rhetorical grin

Looolll grin

Which one do you want to talk about? grin
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
bout time to call on the mods to close this thread since some people clearly lack sense of reasoning and respect
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Briareos, UjSizzle, prof800 hello mods please can you kindly close this thread that i started? its purpose has been defeated and one of the members here has already been throwing insults at me just because i dont agree with his point of view. i dont mind having this thread closed of have this guy called P U 7PLE restricted from commenting on this thread. thank you
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

says the delusional fellow commenting on a thread created by someone who doesnt know anything about wrestling. just continue making a mockery of yourself, you can only make mouth on a faceless forum. it has always been proven times without number that those who run their mouth at others on the internet are most likely nobodies in real life. enjoy the moment boy, you will only get it on nairaland
Re: Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
pu7pl3:

if u knew so much abt wrestling why didnt you create your own thread? why bothering me here? you are looking for a place to belong and be accepted right? thought as much

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.