Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Busta Buss And Luda In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Buss And Luda In Nigeria (802 Views)

US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / [photos] D’banj In 'luda Day Weekend' With Ludacris, Akon And Many More / T.i Or Luda?who Is The Real King Of The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busta Buss And Luda In Nigeria by chigo4u: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Well you must have heard it already that Busta R and Luda is storming 9ja for the SMJ. Well, those two guys are great performers. They are one of the best performers in the world today (ask anybody that knows). You cant stand bust buss on stage not to talk of the former king of the south - luda. Those guys are too much on stage and I know they will lock it down at this years SMJ. I just think that both of them are two much for one show. Am going in. never gonna miss that
Re: Busta Buss And Luda In Nigeria by clemcykul(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
enjoy urself dear,

kindly post his pics

(1) (Reply)

Gibraltar‘s Kaiane Aldorino Wins 2009 Miss World / Nnenna / Michael Jackson Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.