Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) (9846 Views)

Naughty Plus-size LADY Flaunts Her Incredible Assets On Social Media (PHOTO) / Curvy Plus-size Lady Flaunt Her Massive Boos On Her Hot Social Media (photo) / Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by muyi001: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2017
This story of a young lady whose real name is not known but uses @ladygold_ladygold as her Instagram handle, will interest you

She is one of the ladies recruited by Lagos-based ‘big boy’ and budding p*rnstar, Tobiloba Isaac Jolaoso, popularly called King Tee. This @ladygold_ladygold lady seems to be different from all the girls because she takes pride in showing off scenes from her regular adult movies with King Tee on social media.

This said lady is slim in stature and nicknamed the ‘Banker’; a nick adapted from a recent film she shot. Her Instagram page which she just opened surprisingly got massive follower-ship in less than 48 hours of opening it.

There are rumours that King Tee pays the girls as much as N100,000 and above for s*xual sessions with several other Nigerian ladies on queue to participate presumably as a survival technique in this recession period.

See here photo photos here: http://muyigist.com/2017/01/28/young-nigerian-lady-who-acts-prn-shares-photos-on-social-media-photo/

Source: www.muyigist.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2017
na wa oo for naija babet
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by bbm2016(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Who this one come help now?? ?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2017
she is in business
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by carzola(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2017
This op should be ban
I came here to see the photo
You typed in your headline
Only to see link..

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by emynike2001(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2017
The guy above me actually came with his

VASELINE JAR HANDY

hoping to see nudes, but now in a one chance.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by pafestula(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
ok
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
The way that dude is sipping the tasty milf in the pic is really epic grin
He's gon' sip out the living hell from that milf
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by crackhouse(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
This muyigist is fond of giving link to his/her blog that takes the whole day to open. But this time around, I ain't gonna open it no matter what.
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
carzola:
This op should be ban I came here to see the photo You typed in your headline Only to see link..
so u want to waste some proteins
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Gofwane(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
carzola:
This op should be ban
I came here to see the photo
You typed in your headline
Only to see link..
don't mind the reptile parading himself as an op.

After opening the thread, and i didn't see anything, thought perhaps the photos are extremely explicit that's why the op didn't post them here.

So i followed the useless link only to find a picture of a girl fully covered and even wearing a tie!
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Onyenna(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
...Lekwanu AKWUNA!....
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) by Godswillabel9: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
muyi001:
This story of a young lady whose real name is not known but uses @ladygold_ladygold as her Instagram handle, will interest you

She is one of the ladies recruited by Lagos-based ‘big boy’ and budding p*rnstar, Tobiloba Isaac Jolaoso, popularly called King Tee. This @ladygold_ladygold lady seems to be different from all the girls because she takes pride in showing off scenes from her regular adult movies with King Tee on social media.

This said lady is slim in stature and nicknamed the ‘Banker’; a nick adapted from a recent film she shot. Her Instagram page which she just opened surprisingly got massive follower-ship in less than 48 hours of opening it.

There are rumours that King Tee pays the girls as much as N100,000 and above for s*xual sessions with several other Nigerian ladies on queue to participate presumably as a survival technique in this recession period.

See here photo photos here: http://muyigist.com/2017/01/28/young-nigerian-lady-who-acts-prn-shares-photos-on-social-media-photo/

Source: www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.