Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban (28769 Views)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Trump's Immigration Ban: Several Nigerians Deny Entry To US / Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Immigration Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by datguru: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Akshow:
Na u be this? Which ways na. Where u go hide?

Na me bro, I just dey on a low key

1 Like

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by martyns303(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Akshow:
And do you know the magnitude of the contribution of immigrants to the USA of today?

I dont know the magnitude of contribution of immigrants in general, but i know those from muslim countries and it is death, death in the most horrific......
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by Bashirjaja01(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
No person or group persons no nation can stop Islam, and if trump can do then let it be.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
grin i am a JEW and got automatic right to go to the USA(AN INFIDEL COUNTRY), their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. You leave your holy land and busy looking for infidels passport...... GOD BE PRAISED FOR DONALD TRUMP

why are holy mallam.fighting to leave their "holy lands" to go to infidel land and be with kuffars...koran forbids muslims from.defiling themselves with infidels KUFFAR
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by pacespot(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2017
This is not about religion, it is about business. Some people think USA care much about this religion thing they are so facially promoting.

USA wouldn't dare issue ban on Iraqis in early 2000s when they were busy stealing their oil. They don't need them anymore now that the country is war ravaged. Look at the countries in their terror list: Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc. all in need of international emergency.

But the Saudi Arabia that are known to be the major Sunnis sponsors are not there, ISIS is a Sunnis group. Iran who are the sponsors of Shi'ite are not there too, the opposing group to Sunnis. UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Turkey are all known to be associated with some group of extremists, but they are well developed countries with sound economy, for that, USA dare not put them in their terror list.

These western countries are only emphasizing tighter border control due to international oil price slump which has ravaged many countries' economies and puts them at the mercy of aid from richer countries in the west.

So you people should get it stuck into your brain. This is not about religion but BUSINESS
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2017
echelons:
Nawao.

All these migrant Americans making trouble upandan.

Thank God for the southern Christians, if not NIGERIA would definitely have made made the list of banned countries.

pls southern pips bury the afonja yoloba waste flatnoid NONSENSE....the core not yoots dont care about u..fact
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
martyns303:

Do you know the magnitude of damages people from those countries have caused the US? Ghana didnt do any of such before Nigeria started evicting them in the now infamous "Ghana must go".

Trump have a responsibility to protect his country and his country men from danger in whatever way he deems fit.

By the way, why are they all running to an infidel country? I understand there are genuine people from those countries, unfortunately the actions of others have spoilt things for them. Not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer but the actions of others have given the rest a bad name and there's no way of telling a good Nigerian from a bad one until the damage is done. Same way there is no way of telling a bad Muslim from a good one till the damage is done, so the best thing is to ban them all.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by Bashirjaja01(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
sirOrubebe:
This is Trump's stance...
To propagate islam Alhamdulillah its now the most growing religion on earth.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is expected to outstrip Christianity by the end of the century. The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said. In 2010, Muslims made up 23.2 per cent of the global population.Dec 10, 2015
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by LastProphet: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2017
samsam2019:
and then you open your gutter mouth to call people ingrates.

Please tell me what islam has brought to this planet except evil and terror.

Tell me one benefit of islam aside hatred and kilkings

there is none, no benefit from islam except slaughtering of people that dont believe their pedophile god Mohammed, and when they cant find unbelievers to slaughter, they turn on each other like sunnis and shites. Have you asked yourself which product that solves a problem or attends a need is manufactured in a muslim country? phone, tv, car? medical equipment? anything that solves a human need, do you recall any from a muslim country? NO! there is none. The only technology they are interested in is nuclear bomb, guns and chemical weapons. it is a wonder to me the world is still arguing about what islam obviously stand for, i shake my head at the fooolishness of goats like hillary clinton and Angela Merkel. Quote me any day, either islam is wiped out or they will wipe out the world
islam is the worst worst worst thing that befell humanity

1 Like

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Why are Muslims fighting to enter the land of shaytan

grin grin grin pls muslim is shaytan living in US ... are you going there to stone him? prophet has shown uwhere to stone him...its in mecca not america

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2017
surrogatesng:
Thats bad news for trump
no its bad news for muslim that love to go to infidel lands and dwell with kuffars...

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by VETSURGEON123(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2017
SEE DIS MUMU, GO TO THE WAR FRONT AND START UP THE WAR , NT LYING ON YR PILLOW SCREAMING NOW OR NEVER. OLODO
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Lombardi:
Some people won't be happy with this news. Bottom line this ban on citizens of certain countries from coming to America Will be a black eye to the country. It's simply un American.

no no its un muslimic... here read the koran

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by soath(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2017
I stand with Trump on this.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
lustychima:
And trump troubles begin

haha haha

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by samsam2019: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
LastProphet:

there is none, no benefit from islam except slaughtering of people that dont believe their pedophile god Mohammed, and when they cant find unbelievers to slaughter, they turn on each other like sunnis and shites. Have you asked yourself which product that solves a problem or attends a need is manufactured in a muslim country? phone, tv, car? medical equipment? anything that solves a human need, do you recall any from a muslim country? NO! there is none. The only technology they are interested in is nuclear bomb, guns and chemical weapons. it is a wonder to me the world is still arguing about what islam obviously stand for, i shake my head at the fooolishness of goats like hillary clinton and Angela Merkel. Quote me any day, either islam is wiped out or they will wipe out the world
islam is the worst worst worst thing that befell humanity
you're very correct, sir.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by samsam2019: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
To propagate islam Alhamdulillah its now the most growing religion on earth.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is expected to outstrip Christianity by the end of the century. The number of Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the world's population from now until 2050, the Pew Research Center has said. In 2010, Muslims made up 23.2 per cent of the global population.Dec 10, 2015
is this why you're desperate to kill all Christians to make up for your deficits?
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Lagos is part of Nigeria so we will stop trooping there when Nigeria divides.

Why are Muslims fighting to enter a place they say that corrupts their religion

Is islam for real or the adherents are running from the oppression there.

aha also note this from their glorious koran

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by akilo1: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Trump should ban Islam asap
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by tillaman(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Man's got a point too, I think he's a very right
lovat:
Muslim's
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Shehucom:

Because they started it, they started entering the Islamic countries because they feel their ways are strange to them, they wanted them and tried to force them to accept their way and their system. They should have left the Arab world alone with their ways
good now trump has come and is saying stay in your holy land but some fake muslims are saying no.. they aredisobeying allah and his prophet

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Americans are their own worst enemies. You see someone trying tn clean up your mess & sanitize the system, and the next thing you do is bring a lawsuit against him.

true wish they knew they are disobeying allah by staying in infidel country

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
abdulaz:

We tend to hate what we don't know and understand. You need to educate yourself on the things you are ignorant of.

hate...see where it started...do you even read the koran as a muslim... your god hates jews and christian first ... i kniw and understand...

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2017
azeeza:
I am a muslim and I am not a terrorist!

okay are you friends with jews or christian....if yes then you are not a muslim but a fake one...koran has judged

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Sman37:
Saudi Arabia is Islam country their few christians ask ur self where they killed
Read Exodus 22: 20 u know how
it instruct bibles followers to kill
others if only u know ur book
and dont be futile because u and i know boko haram only claim muslim but they aint one because u and agree that those heartless clueless animal has born Mosqs and churches and killed many muslims than christian as well the evidence is North is full of Muslims
American ar criminal because when a thief stole from peoples and hide under u, u too are criminal
man stop accusin muslim u know the truth that boko haram has no aim or religion but they ar politicle crises causin pain to poor Nigerian alone!!!
bibles mtswee!!

so can we have new koran where we talk more on love just as christians have a new testament.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by thesicilian: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2017
uvalued:

true wish they knew they are disobeying allah by staying in infidel country

Its kind of funny, though. We Christians also have a similar doctrine: being unequally yoked with unbelievers. To us you guys are the infidels. And America is a Christian country.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Akshow:
And your thieving jet flying pastors?
at least i condemn any thieving pastors.. can you condemn bloodthirsy jews christian hating prophet and admonish you to do same...

[

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by nduchucks: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Trump's executive order remains intact. This ruling simply injects order into a chaotic beginning of the implementation of the executive order.

It is only fair to allow people who have already been vetted and have arrived US or in transit, to enter the country without being treated as criminals.

The courts cannot overturn Trump's executive order.
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Trump should extend the ban to northern and yoruba muslims of nigeria, they are all boko haram sympathizers.

A good muslim is a DEAD one. grin grin

odikwa risky....a living one must do this

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
samsam2019:
and then you open your gutter mouth to call people ingrates.

Please tell me what islam has brought to this planet except evil and terror.

Tell me one benefit of islam aside hatred and kilkings

none example

Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by FactualSpeech: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
martyns303:

Do you know the magnitude of damages people from those countries have caused the US? Ghana didnt do any of such before Nigeria started evicting them in the now infamous "Ghana must go".

Trump have a responsibility to protect his country and his country men from danger in whatever way he deems fit.

By the way, why are they all running to an infidel country? I understand there are genuine people from those countries, unfortunately the actions of others have spoilt things for them. Not everyone in Nigeria is a scammer but the actions of others have given the rest a bad name and there's no way of telling a good Nigerian from a bad one until the damage is done. Same way there is no way of telling a bad Muslim from a good one till the damage is done, so the best thing is to ban them all.

Well said bro,however I await when Trump will order the arrest of Obama since he said Obama created ISIS and when crooked Hillary Clinton will be questioned on her statements times without numbers about how they created al-Qaeda and the rest. May be an inquiry into the illegal invasion of Iraq will not be a bad call since it has been established that the attorney General made it clear there was no need to invade and no weapon of mass destruction was found. When George Bush will be questioned on the total destruction of Iraq and other countries in the middle east without a bees for it.............There is more that we expect from Trump if he actually want to be just with his ban. Ban those that are likely to cause you harm and address why they want to harm you. That's not too much to ask for
Re: ACLU Wins Legal Challenge Against Immigration Ban by uvalued(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
No person or group persons no nation can stop Islam, and if trump can do then let it be.

trump is helping islam by encouraging arabs to obey the prophet admonision which has made them unislamic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senegalese Soldiers Seen Hailing Protesters (Video) / Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.