Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) (2195 Views)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Found this on my Facebook timeliness from a Facebook user:

#ThreatsToMyLife

If you hear that I'm#dead tomorrow, here are the people who killed me.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
08053136956 (Name Unknown)
According to him, he is in Abuja, and threatens to enter Uyo tomorrow and deal with me
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Imaobong Loveth Udom
Threatened to go diabolical if that's the only way she can pay me bak. According to her, she has engaged her Edo State Grandma to kill me diabolically using my pictures she got from my Facebook page.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Mfon Ekpang... 07031397450
Swears to kill me if I don't refund his 10k to him. He sworn to shun me to death.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Amb. Eteka
+234 813 717 3927
Threatens to deal with me, I don't know how he gonna do his own.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

08132610637 (Kiakubu Ayibatari... Facebook name)
Threatens that the lady he or she brought used her daughter school fee to join the scheme and she lost it and she will go any length to deal with me.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ekemini Abia 08063374318
Threatens to use SARS to get her money back from me.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Charles Yardua 08054296967
Openly told me I'm not safe anywhere in this Uyo. And he will look for me and deal with me.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

07063622520 (Unknown)
Threatens to equally deal with me
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Christiana Udom 07080316613
Theatens to teach me a lesson!
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

This is but a few of the one I have on records. So far, I learnt I have been reported to the SSS and police, but no one has served me an arrest warrant or invitation. My lawyer who prepared our disclaimer message has also filed in a petition to the Commissioner of Police on my behind.

So if anything happens to me from today! Please friends, these are the people to be held responsible. I can no longer keep silence over this!

And it shall never be well with George O. Francis and Rosemary Hispearl Jumbo who called me from my home and brought me into this mess and abandoned me to dance to this deadly tone.. If I die, my blood shall hunt you and your families respectively.[/quote] [color=#550000]Found this on my Facebook timeline: [quote post=53223591]Found#ThreatsToMyLife

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
According to him, he is in Abuja, and threatens to enter Uyo tomorrow and deal with me
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Imaobong Loveth Udom
Threatened to go diabolical if that's the only way she can pay me bak. According to her, she has engaged her Edo State Grandma to kill me diabolically using my pictures she got from my Facebook page.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Swears to kill me if I don't refund his 10k to him. He sworn to shun me to death.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Amb. Eteka
+234 813 717 3927
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Threatens that the lady he or she brought used her daughter school fee to join the scheme and she lost it and she will go any length to deal with me.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ekemini Abia 08063374318
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Openly told me I'm not safe anywhere in this Uyo. And he will look for me and deal with me.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

07063622520 (Unknown)
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

This is but a few of the one I have on records. So far, I learnt I have been reported to the SSS and police, but no one has served me an arrest warrant or invitation. My lawyer who prepared our disclaimer message has also filed in a petition to the Commissioner of Police on my behind.

So if anything happens to me from today! Please friends, these are the people to be held responsible. I can no longer keep silence over this!

And it shall never be well with George O. Francis and Rosemary Hispearl Jumbo who called me from my home and brought me into this mess and abandoned me to dance to this deadly tone.. If I die, my blood shall hunt you and your families respectively.

See Screenshots below.

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Joephat(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2017
OK, you dey fear death now?

those days Mods for here dey warn una, wetin una dey talk?
abeg return their money for them or if you wan die, dash me that your Techno.

1 Like

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by bedford101(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Linus MBA why is it only u they are calling
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by hoover420: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2017
lies from the pit of hell...
there are numerous PONZI scheme out there that has even surpassed MMM... go do your findings lipsrsealed
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by 40kobo77: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2017
MMM and the M.UMU people that invested in it, especially the educated ones, should take a look at the picture below and follow the direction of 2FACE Hand to go 4UK themselves.

EKPA.

2 Likes

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
d guy needs to run for his dear life but meanwhile

1 Like

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
More Screenshots

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by chrisifeanyi: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2017
This is not MMM and BTW all those people claiming to have some kind of magic power to hunt and kill someone why can't they use that same power to make money? I think that will be better instead of this their ineffective ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Ah! shocked

1 Like

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2017
@OP,u are a real clueless Bozo.

What has MMM got to do with some random screenshots of people threatening your life? Is that how your informants told u that MMM works? That you pay specific people? U mediamen will loose this 2017,am out for u. MMM is here to stay. Start getting used to it.

If u scammed these people who are threatning to kill you, then u better go an pay them. Because you won't go free, trust me you won't. I hope dey kill u anyway for being so cowardly.
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Na all dis WhatsApp ponzi scheme
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Scandavu(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2017
This op must be very stupid, its quite obvious from the write ups and the screenshots that this is not MMM, clearly one of those whatsapp groups.So I wonder why you wanna use this to discredit MMM, are you that hungry for Front page I just don't know what's wrong with people these days...
AjenAjid:
Found this on my Facebook timeliness from a Facebook user:

#ThreatsToMyLife

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Imaobong Loveth Udom
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Amb. Eteka
+234 813 717 3927
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ekemini Abia 08063374318
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

07063622520 (Unknown)
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

And it shall never be well with George O. Francis and Rosemary Hispearl Jumbo who called me from my home and brought me into this mess and abandoned me to dance to this deadly tone.. If I die, my blood shall hunt you and your families respectively. [color=#550000]Found this on my Facebook timeline: Found#ThreatsToMyLife

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Imaobong Loveth Udom
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Amb. Eteka
+234 813 717 3927
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ekemini Abia 08063374318
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

07063622520 (Unknown)
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

And it shall never be well with George O. Francis and Rosemary Hispearl Jumbo who called me from my home and brought me into this mess and abandoned me to dance to this deadly tone.. If I die, my blood shall hunt you and your families respectively.

See Screenshots below.

1 Like

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Stanley187:

What has MMM got to do with some random screenshots of people threatening your life? Is that how your informants told u that MMM works? That you pay specific people? U mediamen will loose this 2017,am out for u. MMM is here to stay. Start getting used to it.

If u scammed these people who are threatning to kill you, then u better go an pay them. Because you won't go free, trust me you won't. I hope dey kill u anyway for being so cowardly.

I think you are the clueless one here. so the only thing you can deduce from the post is that I'm the Victim? Just because you want to defend MMM. GREED has clouded your reasoning
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Scandavu:
This op must be very stupid, its quite obvious from the write ups and the screenshots that this is not MMM, clearly one of those whatsapp groups.So I wonder why you wanna use this to discredit MMM, are you that hungry for Front page I just don't know what's wrong with people these days...

Yes it must be very stupid of you. When your kind open mmm Whatsapp group and call yourself Admin without knowing how the ponzi scheme will be sustained, this is what you go through. Thanks to GREED
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Iphone5: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Stanley187:

You and the OP are very stupid......

The OP is stupid for scamming lots of people, while you are stupid for still defending MMM
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by chessguru(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2017
I stand with mmm
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2017
AjenAjid:

I think you are the clueless one here. so the only thing you can deduce from the post is that I'm the Victim? Just because you want to defend MMM. GREED has clouded your reasoning

Wickedness has beclouded your vegetable brain. If you are the owner of the number being threatened, you must be a scammer.

Victim??, fugggck off, your ain't no victim.... But as soon as whoever owns those conversations, is found by these people whose money he ate, then he would be a sweet victim. I would be glad to follow plank him head with wood wey get nail at random.

Am sure this is one of those yeye whatsapp groups that promise 50-100% after 24hrs. People who fall for the kinds of touts are gullible, and they deserve it. You better open your eyes and steer clear from such groups. They are all scam.

May God punish every media source that discredits MMM again. AMEN.
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Iphone5:

The OP is stupid for scamming lots of people, while you are stupid for still defending MMM

I will defend MMM, u can drink poison if you want. MMM is working. And I will still PH and GH till thy kingdom come. Thundah faya u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by osolee(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
This is not MMM.... Na all dis watsapp PONZi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Iphone5: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Stanley187:

I will defend MMM, u can drink poison if you want. MMM is working. And I will still PH and GH till thy kingdom come. Thundah faya u

Your stupidity knows no limits,

Keep consoling your Foolishness
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Stanley187:

Wickedness has beclouded your vegetable brain. If you are the owner of the number being threatened, you must be a scammer.

Victim??, fugggck off, your ain't no victim.... But as soon as whoever owns those conversations, is found by these people whose money he ate, then he would be a sweet victim. I would be glad to follow plank him head with wood wey get nail at random.

Am sure this is one of those yeye whatsapp groups that promise 50-100% after 24hrs. People who fall for the kinds of touts are gullible, and they deserve it. You better open your eyes and steer clear from such groups. They are all scam.

May God punish every media source that discredits MMM again. AMEN.

Talk about vegetable brain in action. Simple comprehension. So if I report a Lamentation from a Ponzi scheme victim I saw on Facebook, it automatically means I'm the person. GREED won't let you see that investing and Luring people into a ponzi scheme like MMM and Co is wrong. And God hears your prayers because you're an MMM participant? Hahahahahaha
God is indeed merciful
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Iphone5:

You are very stupid for your poor sense of comprehension. Your inability to distinguish the OP and the subject of the story highlights the stupidity in you.
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Dabigbroda(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2017
ok
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Iphone5: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
AjenAjid:

You are very stupid for your poor sense of comprehension. Your inability to distinguish the OP and the subject of the story highlights the stupidity in you.

You, the OP and that MMM fool are all stupid
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by sKeetz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD IS STUPID EXCEPT ME grin grin
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
AjenAjid:

Talk about vegetable brain in action. Simple comprehension. So if I report a Lamentation from a Ponzi scheme victim I saw on Facebook, it automatically means I'm the person. GREED won't let you see that investing and Luring people into a ponzi scheme like MMM and Co is wrong. And God hears your prayers because you're an MMM participant? Hahahahahaha
God is indeed merciful

So u saw it on Facebook and u decided to add sugar to the topic abi? You came here posting trash and now u r on the defensive? And u feel confident about ur sanity being OK? Lamentation from a ponzi scheme victim does not in any way point to MMM now does it? How is MMM attached to those screenshots?

Open ur eyes. That's why I said "But as soon as whoever owns those conversations, is found by these people whose money he ate, then he would be a sweet victim. I would be glad to follow plank him head with wood wey get nail at random".
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iphone5:

No time to banter with a broken Iphone5. You are a classic beaverhead
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Stanley187(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
sKeetz:
EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD IS STUPID EXCEPT ME grin grin

You are the king grin grin
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Floridax(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thieves everywhere
Re: MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) by AjenAjid(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iphone5:

You are the fool here. Your frustration on poor sense of assimilation shouldnt be vent on others. Shun GREED

(1) (2) (Reply)

4bedroom Bungalow Design 3D Model.. Estimate = 8m / MTN 1GB At 225, Airtel 1GB At 235 / TBC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.