Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (3725 Views)

How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira. / What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls / What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Business experts in the house. I'm expecting my Housing Allowance from my company very soon. The amount expected is about # 1.2M. I have been working for the past 8 years and my only source of income is monthly salary. I really want to invest or trade with the expected money so that i can have additional income. Pls want kind of good business can I invest that will still give me chance for my office work also.
Thanks for your positive response.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by dingbang(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2017
U can't start any sort of business when you don't know what to do with money...

U can do supply tho. Find a contract.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2017
You will lose that money...I promise you.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2017
DDeliverer:
You will lose that money...I promise you.
Have I offended you before? Why do you think so? I will never lose my money. May God bless you.

13 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:

Have I offended you before? Why do you think so? I will never lose my money. May God bless you.

No offence. I'm sorry if I came off rude..But you would lose the money.

When you lose the money, probably 6months or a year from now, you can come back to this thread and mention me, so I can tell you why you lost your housing allowance.
Bye.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by mayor2013: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2017
MMM
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
DDeliverer:

No offence. I'm sorry if I came off rude..But you would lose the money.

When you lose the money, probably 6months or a year from now, you can come back to this thread and mention me, so I can tell you why you lost your housing allowance.
Bye.
Enemy of progress. I don't have time to waste with u. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by BECALMBECALM(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2017
@op, what my brother DDeliverer told you is the simple truth. You are not trained to do business.If you hurrily start any business now you will fail.Put that money in tbills or look for cheap land and buy.If you must do any business please try and learn the business before starting.Never be in a hurry to start.God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by mumels(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Take your time to study what moves and invest carefully.

I would have suggested bitcoin, but I don't know how smart and resilient you are.

Bitcoin is the gold of tomorrow.

You can also buy and sell dollar. Even with 1ngn increase per dollar you make something you are sure of and you see your cash yourself..

Also if there is Shoprite around you, you can bank on their bonanza. But you must be ready to navigate your way to the people who require what you are buying at low price.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by fbtowner(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:

Enemy of progress. I don't have time to waste with u. Thanks

I understand why he said so. But he was not suppose to say it like that. word are powerful than we thought .

I have about 1.2m too yo start a business

I have a particular business in mind

phones and computer Accessories

very Lucrative I tell u.

I can help u with the plans. but u need someone with experience to handle it.

I'm a Software and hardware engineer for both phone and computer. so managing my business is so easy for me.

I have always want to open something very big. I thought of partnership but I still can't get my head around the profit sharing ratio

were I work presently we make up to 30k daily. I said daily. yes. We do servicing and repair too oo

This business is very lucrative. you can look into it. not necessarily with me tho

u can look into it

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
BECALMBECALM:
@op, what my brother DDeliverer told you is the simple truth. You are not trained to do business.If you hurrily start any business now you will fail.Put that money in tbills or look for cheap land and buy.If you must do any business please try and learn the business before starting.Never be in a hurry to start.God bless you
Thanks for ur advice. I already have a land which I had build on it. I don't know much about Tbill.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2017
mumels:
Take your time to study what moves and invest carefully.

I would have suggested bitcoin, but I don't know how smart and resilient you are.

Bitcoin is the gold of tomorrow.

You can also buy and sell dollar. Even with 1ngn increase per dollar you make something you are sure of and you see your cash yourself..

Also if there is Shoprite around you, you can bank on their bonanza. But you must be ready to navigate your way to the people who require what you are buying at low price.

Thanks. Will it give me chance to continue with me full time job?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by harkynon(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:

Since it's housing allowance. Why don't you just buy a plot of land with a genuine company in ibeju lekki epe axis? Except you are looking for a fast return
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by eezeribe(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2017
fbtowner:

I understand why he said so. But he was not suppose to say it like that. word are powerful than we thought .

I have about 1.2m too yo start a business

I have a particular business in mind

phones and computer Accessories

very Lucrative I tell u.

I can help u with the plans. but u need someone with experience to handle it.

I'm a Software and hardware engineer for both phone and computer. so managing my business is so easy for me.

I have always want to open something very big. I thought of partnership but I still can't get my head around the profit sharing ratio

were I work presently we make up to 30k daily. I said daily. yes. We do servicing and repair too oo

This business is very lucrative. you can look into it. not necessarily with me tho

u can look into it

Bro, are you interested in parternership?.I am also interested in phone and computer accessories business.I can add one million naira to your 1.2 million... Making it 2.2M...what do you think
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by fbtowner(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
eezeribe:

Bro, are you interested in parternership?.I am also interested in phone and computer accessories business.I can add one million naira to your 1.2 million... Making it 2.2M...what do you think

sounds good and even more than enough to start.

first I'm based in lagos and so far my feasibility studies are based on lagos.

Where are u based ?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
@op, You are welcome. Go to your bank and make enquirers about tbils. They will explain to you better or you can google it .Again do not rush into any business.Take your time. God bless you
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria. follow this link on nairaland and learn all you need to know about tbills.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ogawisdom(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:
Business experts in the house. I'm expecting my Housing Allowance from my company very soon. The amount expected is about # 1.2M. I have been working for the past 8 years and my only source of income is monthly salary. I really want to invest or trade with the expected money so that i can have additional income. Pls want kind of good business can I invest that will still give me chance for my office work also.

With GHW 1.2m can give u cool 360k monthly without lifting a finger
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2017
ogawisdom:

With GHW 1.2m can give u cool 360k monthly without lifting a finger
Pls what do u mean? Explain more
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ogawisdom(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:

It's a peer to peer mutual financial aid dt pays 30% of ur investment monthly n very robust. Get help worldwide is d full meaning of GHW, I have 400k in this scheme and it's been paying me since November 2016. If u are interested and wanna invest to try it out let me kw.

GHW pays, it's an advanced form of mmm dt will continue to pay its members for a very long time BC it has strict rules to keep it afloat.

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by 30card(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Kenchosen: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #1,200,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $400,000 and $320 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #1,200,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by thegame(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
etenyong:

I don't know what your target investment goal is but If you are interested in cement block business, send me a mail. Cheers
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
thegame:

I don't know what your target investment goal is but If you are interested in cement block business, send me a mail. Cheers
Thanks. I will send u a mail so that we can talk further. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by prinxmax(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
etenyong:

Please I hope you didnt give those bastard ponzi schemes your money, they are ALL fraud.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 4:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Please I hope you didnt give those bastard ponzi schemes your money, they are ALL fraud.
I didn't. Thanks for ur concern
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Virtualaccounts: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Why should I engage a Virtual Accountant when I can make do with a calculator, spreadsheets and a less qualified accountant?

A calculator and spreadsheet will only compute figures, while a Virtual Accountant will prepare standard reports with proper classification and still interpret them.

A less qualified accountant will be very much at the receiving end instructions and close supervision.While a smart Virtual Accountant, because of wealth of experience has a wholistic and futuristic view of your business. We go ahead of your instructions and profer the best bespoke solutions for your business.

Save your time to run your business and still get maximum value added services.

Holla at 08029753761, 08086108687.

Happy holidays!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by christopheru(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Learn how to grow you capital by 30% monthly. I bet you must surely thank me. It's a must.
08188346073 WhatsApp
Or email me
Christopherojike@Gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ogajaki(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Bro i am a certified phone and computer engineer . With 2 years of experience .
Currently working for a firm.
But my pay is low. We deal in wholesale/retail buying and selling of phones and computer accessories . Also repairs.
If you wish i can work with you and also train you in the field .
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by 2aces(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
Invest in my company's loan scheme and earn 10% of that sum on mothly basis guaranteed with 101% security for your investment.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Anubiri(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Every guy you see today wants to be a musician, you can open a Recording Studio if you know the business it pays like mad.. Contact me for your equipments: 07031062129

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flatbed Trucks Available For Hire In Warri,portharcourt,lagos And Abuja / FREE TUTORIAL: How To Start And Grow A Profitable Business (Online Or Offline) / How Afrigold Works And Earn From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.