Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (61358 Views)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Kolababe: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Two Nigerian women, Olubunmi Ajai Layode and Mo Abatan, both resident in the United Kingdom, have proven that women don't have to be rivals just because they had been with same man, especially if the man in question turned out to be irresponsible. Yesterday, the women and the children they had with their ex, Dafe, went out together. Read the post published by Bunmi on her Facebook page:

"Mo Abatan and I hung out yesterday with our kids who happen to be siblings. I met Seyifunmi when she was around 5 or so... and even then, her dad was not taking his responsibilities up with her. Every birthday card or gift was by me. Every visit to her was at my insistence.
Mo and I remained friends and talk on the phone from time to time. She is a good person and an amazing friend. Even after I left Dafe, we still kept in touch. We determined that the two siblings would not turn out irresponsible like their Dad. Seyifunmi and Tobi met maybe once on one of the rare occasions that their father agreed to have them spend holidays with him.

Dupe and I have been planning that the kids should hang out more and yesterday, we made it happen.
But this is the thing - even though there is very little physical resemblance, (Seyifunmi is Dafe's spitting image and Tobi is Jopa's spitting image), their bahaviours are very similar! Both are very body conscious. They watch what they eat and are very slim and both have very quick comebacks to anything you say to them. Lol. The body image, maybe they get it from Dafe who is quite vain but the intelligence to be able to come up with quick comebacks is defo not from him.

People can't understand how and why Mo and I can be good friends. They say we are rivals. I say we are not. He was not dating us at the same time. The Bisola he dated at the same time with me sef, I also became friends with her. I think Dafe knows how to choose good women. Women don't have to be wounding each other over men"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/two-nigerian-women-who-had-children.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Kolababe: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2017
These women have formed a formidable Alliance. Lol

SEE MORE PHOTOS HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/two-nigerian-women-who-had-children.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
Nice.

That means he isnt special yo

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by optional1(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2017
ok oh
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by smart024(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Like their style...

The joke was on the man rather...

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by axeman2(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
don't ever take women serious women and kid are thesame.

21 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by adadike281(f): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba boys using women as play thing since 1500.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by engrMikemd(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Dat is aldultery

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nice.

He was special to them at some point, they just realized he's an ass.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nutase: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:

They thought he was special at one point, where as he wasn't ever cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Am I blind? The woman on the left looks like

Bisi Alimi

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
They thought he was special at one point, where as he wasn't ever cheesy
Lol. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nice.

Dvmb Dvmb Dvmb

It takes a great man to keep two wives baby mamas this happy without any problem. He's a real man

27 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Dvmb Dvmb Dvmb

It takes a great man to keep two baby mamas wives this happy without any problem. He's a real man
If this post sounds dumb, smells dumb then i think its dumb grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If this post sounds dumb, smells dumb then i think its dumb grin
you ooze dvmbness

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by elantraceey(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is extremely rare and nice, women are often known to pour out their anger on the other woman than on their spouse who cheated on them.

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
elantraceey:
This is extremely rare and nice, women are often known to pour out their anger on the other woman than on their spouse who cheated on them.
They said he didn't cheat on them, so there was no point for rivalry.

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by favourmic(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Brb
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by elantraceey(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:
They said he didn't cheat on them, so there was no point for rivalry.

Oh I guess I didn't take note of that part, still it's a nice move.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Henrypraise: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
wat happens wen Dafe comes back for one...

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Civilisation!! When we tell una not everyone act like animals una no go gree grin
You see .. maturity .. spell it grin

Nigerians should adapt peace and stop disgracing their self up n down ..

P.s they have no choice they mess up .. deportation or Jail make dem go cool off ..
this is what law looks like grin

Sips tea

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by voicelez: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
They are in the UK so they cant have Nigeria mentality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
MAVRODIAL MAN

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by MrGreenMavro: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Today is my birthday, How many likes for me; Dmy gal friend of over 4 years couldn't callto wish me Happy Birthday, not even a text message. She said she wasn't sure ifit was today! Now I know she is just after my Green Mavro! I go dis GF sharply!

12 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Afonjas and babymamaism undecided

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by buharimustlive: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
This type of news can only come from the WILD WILD WEST OF NAIJA.....

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by osjoshua(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
so what's the big deal...
Olosho no dey get shame
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na so, no reason to fight over an irresponsible douche bag

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by LecciGucci: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
They are certaintly cheap women!..rubish!

not More or less prosti.tutes

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by logica(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:

I think it's called "sour grapes".
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
She isn't dvmb.

How did he keep them happy? They CHOSE to be happy

Or are you the guy in questionundecided

Jacksparr0w127:
Dvmb Dvmb Dvmb

It takes a great man to keep two wives baby mamas this happy without any problem. He's a real man

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.